Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Why

Setting up their exit from agreement after sanctions lifted and receiving $150 billion to fund terrorism and nuclear ICBMs. Tyrant Obama the Liar and Kerry the Traitor are the worst negotiators ever. Worse than Nevile Chamberlain.

[Linked Image from ]
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Are you suggesting that being married to a Catchup Heiress doesn't completely VOID any requirement for competence ?

Are you suggesting that having deep and hitherto undisclosed ties to the deepest levels of Iranian leadership should null / void / indeed HANG the miscreant who failed in disclosure ?

Are you suggesting that a little bit of hell raising is in order, regarding what some might see as a treasonous travesty / scam / parlor trick ?

Good.

Behind ya' 110%

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Why do I feel like I have been in a nightmare for the last 6+ years ?

Myron

How many peckers can a Pecker Checker check if a Pecker Checker could check peckers?
(stolen from shootinurse)
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

Anyone that thinks the Iranians will keep their word about anything is either a moron or has another agenda, and since Biden has the former covered, that would beg the question what the other fellow is up to.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ConradCA
Why

Setting up their exit from agreement after sanctions lifted and receiving $150 billion to fund terrorism and nuclear ICBMs. Tyrant Obama the Liar and Kerry the Traitor are the worst negotiators ever. Worse than Nevile Chamberlain.

You sound as if they're just incompetent. This is by design.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
IC B2

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Manchurian candidate. What more can you say.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by viking

THIS. Thst is why ALL democrats are traitors/

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
C
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
C
Originally Posted by jorgeI

Not sure the average Dem is sophisticated enough to be a traitor. More like tools that lack any ability for rational thought and just do what they are told by the press or their pastor.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by ConradCA
Why

no, they are the BEST negotiators ever. They got the EXACT deal they wanted, in setting up America for epic fail, and enabling their muslim allies to move up the food chain.

even dhimmicrats that are not by design, traitors, are still more than capable of functioning as useful idiots.

Last edited by Mannlicher; 08/02/15.

Sam......

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Recalling an old song by the Beach Boys called (IIRC) BombIran.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

IC B3

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
If this bears out to be true, Obama just crapped on his legacy and the world became a lot more dangerous.

My home is the "sanctuary residence" for my firearms.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by JSTUART

Anyone that thinks the Iranians will keep their word about anything is either a moron or has another agenda, and since Biden has the former covered, that would beg the question what the other fellow is up to.

Jcubed thinks we have it all wrong and Iranians are good people.

LOL
W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W

It's now well beyond time for Congress to exercise its Constitutional duty by holding this POTUS accountable for his disregard of the Constitutional constraints of his office and his dereliction of his duty to faithfully uphold the law and defend the Constitution against enemies, foreign and domestic. This Iran deal is only the latest example.

The remedy is impeachment - there are sufficient grounds and a majority in the House that can bring articles of impeachment now, if it decided to do so. I have no illusions that most Republicans and the few remaining sane & patriotic Democrats left in Congress who will do their duty, but it would preserve our legacy as a nation of laws.

If nothing else an impeachment - even without a conviction and removal from office - will tie up the executive branch enough to decrease the amount of ongoing, long-lasting and significant damage the Manchurian POTUS and his minions are inflicting on the nation.

Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it Almighty God! I know not what course others may take, but as for me, give me liberty of give me death! P. Henry

Deus vult!

Rhodesians all now

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by CrowRifle
Originally Posted by jorgeI

Not sure the average Dem is sophisticated enough to be a traitor. More like tools that lack any ability for rational thought and just do what they are told by the press or their pastor.

If thy VOTE democrat, to me at least, they are. Obviously, the likes of SACharlie's bulb doesn't burn bright enough, but guys like djs, certainly has the grey matter to know this. Either way, both rate the dubious honor.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Kerry and Neville Chamberlain came from the same loin!!

Even birds know not to land downwind!
J
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
J
Crapped on his legacy? He just added to the pile then! Nothing but crap.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Not much in the news today about it. We'll see.......

My home is the "sanctuary residence" for my firearms.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It must be so frustrating for Obama. Here he is trying to get the Iranians nuclear capabilities, and they keep tripping him up for no good reason.

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Rookie Time! Again, unfortunately.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

658 members (160user, 10Glocks, 01Foreman400, 10ring1, 10gaugemag, 1973cb450, 71 invisible), 2,935 guests, and 1,201 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,263
Posts18,467,132
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.