Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
This issue will not die (very bad pun) and is not over in the Senate.

Last edited by BOWSINGER; 08/04/15.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by heavywalker
Originally Posted by granitestate1
May god have mercy on there souls.

Dean

The children, yes...

The abortionist can rot in hell for all of eternity, may God show them no mercy.

Amen.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER
This issue will not die (very bad pun) and is not over in the Senate.

It'll never be over.

Roe v Wade was in 1973. It's come up many times since then, and before then.

Just like gun control, it's an ongoing battle.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
The difference between ISIS and PP is that ISIS CUTS heads off babies and PP just RIPS the baby's head off. Oh, and the fact that PP kills more Babies than ISIS.

I'd rather die in a BAD gunfight than a GOOD nursing home.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Attorney General in Texas is a pretty powerful position in State Government and we have a pretty good one.

I don't see how he could avoid investigating and prosecuting these monsters.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
IC B2

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by curdog4570
Attorney General in Texas is a pretty powerful position in State Government and we have a pretty good one.

If he did investigate/prosecute it would get several other states off the fence and seriously looking at pp also.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by bcolorado
Originally Posted by curdog4570

If he did investigate/prosecute it would get several other states off the fence and seriously looking at pp also.

That video is prima facie evidence by admission of a possible organized infanticide for profit, which may also open up RICO prosecution angles.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
I'm not sorry to say I won't watch these videos, I don't sleep much now, but this really sickens me!

Writing here is Prohibited by the authorities.
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
I've seen death scenes beyond what most could imagine and never brojen a straight face....i watched that video to the end, and broke down......i'm out of town for work, but all I wanna do is hold my little girl...

How on God's earth could aomeone do that

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by gitem_12
I've seen death scenes beyond what most could imagine and never brojen a straight face....i watched that video to the end, and broke down......i'm out of town for work, but all I wanna do is hold my little girl...

You have expressed my sentiments exactly; verbatim.

America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
IC B3

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by 4ager
Originally Posted by gitem_12

You have expressed my sentiments exactly; verbatim.

In no way does anything I can muster to type, truly express my sorrow to those babies, nor can it relay the searing white heat of contempt I hold for those responsible

i know understand why people bomb abortion clinics

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
On one of these threads I mentioned a rather late miscarriage that my ex and I went through and having to go through a dnc procedure, etc.

Well, all these pp vids have brought back the dreams about our loss. I cannot imagine the terrifying nightmares that women must go through at some point in their life over their pp "visit".

The German atrocities in the 40's are nothing compared to the volume of ours.

Gettin my one and only suit cleaned cuz I got some protestin planned.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by bcolorado
On one of these threads I mentioned a rather late miscarriage that my ex and I went through and having to go through a dnc procedure, etc.

Well, all these pp vids have brought back the dreams about our loss. I cannot imagine the terrifying nightmares that women must go through at some point in their life over their pp "visit".

The German atrocities in the 40's are nothing compared to the volume of ours.

Gettin my one and only suit cleaned cuz I got some protestin planned.

The women are drugged and there is a cloth shield up to prevent them from seeing anything. That much, I will guarantee.

F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
Originally Posted by granitestate1
May god have mercy on there souls.

Dean

If they repent and ask for forgiveness ... then Yes. If not, then I believe one day they will have to stand before The Almighty and be judged. I would not want to be standing in their shoes at that time.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by RWE
I watched the 1st 4. I don't think I'll do this one.

I'll let Snyper watch this one and report back to me.

Yeah, you can just pretend this hasn't been going on for the last 40 years, and you can ignore all the lives saved by the research.

The videos aren't showing anything illegal, and if all these abortions weren't being done, you'd all be whining about there being "too many Urban Utes".

Save the melodrama for someone who believes you

Last edited by Snyper; 08/04/15.

One shot, one kill........ It saves a lot of ammo!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Snyper
Originally Posted by RWE

Yeah, you can just pretend this hasn't been going on for the last 40 years, and you can ignore all the lives saved by the research.

The videos aren't showing anything illegal, and if all these abortions weren't being done, you'd all be whining about there being "too many Urban Utes".

Infants born alive and intact, then killed, is illegal.

"Ends justify the means" doesn't wash.

M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
Originally Posted by RWE

Another on the can't get killed soon enough list !!!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RickyD
They have transformed the sacred institution of motherhood by replacing mothers with monsters.
All because of a death cult addiction to power, no matter how perverse.

Women's health, indeed! mad

As you have eluded to, this is all about power and control of simple minded people who THINK the government is on THEIR side. They are all fools and heathens. If this continues some day God is going to strike us down just like Sodom and Gomorrah. And, we have it coming.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by mikeone

Another on the can't get killed soon enough list !!!

tired

One shot, one kill........ It saves a lot of ammo!
RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RWE

save your indignation for another DU troll to high five later.

Melodrama? Whatever.

Actually, I had no idea the selling of body parts or altering of procurement methods was going on. Thought they cremated the remains with a semblance of dignity. So yeah, I think me and a couple million folks were blind sighted.

You want to outline exactly how you think no laws were broken?

Then you can answer my recurrent counter to your parroting that if no laws were broken, how does this video not then warrant continued investigations and ultimately defunding if found the actions were illegal or offensive, kind of like a confederate battle flag?

And as far as future research goes, I can't believe you pulled the "If it saves one child" line. Spoken like a true liberal. An ironic, stupid liberal, but a liberal none the less.

Hell, if people were so inclined, then bodies should be formally left to science by their "parents", instead of, "Hey what should we do with all this unwanted procreation stuff?"

But that would only give credence to the fact a fetus was viable by personifying "it".

Best just to treat them like "stuff", in order to keep doing this, so there are less urban yutes.

And we can salvage some street cred by "donating" the flotsam and jetsam to science, so we can save another life, (need to have expenses covered for that, yeah, that's the ticket...)

dick.

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

643 members (10Glocks, 01Foreman400, 160user, 10ring1, 10gaugemag, 1973cb450, 74 invisible), 3,042 guests, and 1,209 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,263
Posts18,467,116
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.