Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 8 of 11 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
You don't need to explain yourself Bob, but you did so quite well, as usual. I'm quite sure I've culled more big game that that loser has ever shot at. He's not worth the time and effort discussing it.

You know you're a zero when you've averaged 15 posts a day on this forum, for almost 13 years.......a pathetic picture it paints.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
You couldn't pay me enough to guide for you, Bob. Nevertheless, I'd be happy to hunt with you on my turf simply because I know you'd ask whatever questions you needed answered….and you don't need your hand held, if only obviously. Yeah, I can read sign. smile (Conversely, there are some that wouldn't, and do.) As some have been known to say, "This ain't rocket surgery."

Sometimes, the air you 'let in'matters less than the air you 'let out'.
B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
JG: No doubt....on all counts. smile

The 280 Remington is overbore.

The 7 Rem Mag is over bore.
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Originally Posted by JGRaider
You don't need to explain yourself Bob, but you did so quite well, as usual. I'm quite sure I've culled more big game that that loser has ever shot at. He's not worth the time and effort discussing it.

You know you're a zero when you've averaged 15 posts a day on this forum, for almost 13 years.......a pathetic picture it paints.

Compelling.

Bob's word count in ONE post is equal to 200 of my posts, though there's no more info in his.

You still offering to kick my ass again? Please, I recall you offering to do it a few years ago. I'm guessing it's getting boring for you to keep slapping the wife around.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Originally Posted by BobinNH
Originally Posted by Steelhead
Unlike you, I'm not on here to try to be "funny".

That you on the left?

At least someone got you off the front porch. You left the driveway yet this month?

It's never not funny watching you get pissed off. I'm sure when I become an old man like you that my sense of humor will slip.

I'll also impress people with 40 paragraph answers, when a sentence will do. You baffle all the time.

Unlike you, everything I've done, everything, I've done on my own.

I often miss your wonderful stories about Barnes bullets and turrets, having never used either.

You're a Field & Stream article with an attorney's salary that has allowed you some good PAID time afield.

I know, it will be considered envy by you, but it's any thing but, its sympathy.

Just because you've screwed 100 high class HOOKERS, don't make a you 'player'

Carry on.

I promise you that you've never seen me mad. Rather I'm incredulous. Let's see what you don't like about me:

-I don't zero rifles the way you do and you seem upset that I've killed game up close and further than you have, without turrets. You find this annoying.Yet it has worked well for me countless times.

-I use slings to shoot and carry rifles. You borrow them from people to climb into tree stands.

-You think(assume,speculate,guess) that the only hunting I have done has been "guided", paid for, and my hand held. So I resemble a F&S character to you. Truth is I have hunted around a bit and easily more than half my hunts west of the Mississippi have been unguided,where I have found,shot, and processed my own game.I could prove this rather easily if I thought you were worth convincing.

ALL of my hunts back east are unguided...I stay at lodges and friends cabins. I get invited to lots of places,here and out west, because I try to be a good guy and people seem to like me.

So....most ALL the animals I have killed have been largely on my own. I use a guide in Canada because I have to by law; but even there, I set the agenda and go off by myself because I know what I want to do.

In any event I have been lucky to do a lot and the majority has been largely on my own. In any event it's a lot more than you will ever do.

- You don't like the way I communicate, the way I talk, the way I write. Too bad. That's an outgrowth of how I make my living,advising people on important stuff involving things that are important to them,and for which I get paid.

More importantly, I don't see anywhere here,where you've been appointed as the censor for this site, and how you are entitled to ridicule, demean,belittle, and criticize,me nor anyone else for what they,say or do,nor how they say it. That's censorship and you have neither the authority nor the acumen to impose your will on me nor anyone else.

I'm not the one running around the internet finding quotes to belittle me,pictures of old guys who look nothing like me,and making condescending reference to my age.It's the kind of behavior I expect from kids; you revel in the chicanery.

Oh...BTW I've been pegged as a decade or so younger than I am. I'm not going to apologize for my age even when the criticism comes from an internet bully.

So, it will be a cold day in hell before I let you dictate to me what I say on here and how I say it.

As to Barnes bullets, who cares? They aren't hard to figure out. I've been using something fully as good for 25-30 years. But you seem to get a kick out of them.

Carry on yourself. Unfortunately you seem to be a permanent part of the landscape around here. A lot of former posters who actually had something to offer, didn't like the landscape so much.

Holy F*ck, who asked Bob his favorite color?

IC B2

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Bob can't take a joke. If we don't treat something as wordy and serious he breaks down. Said to see a boy get so twisted over a joke. I'm sure Bob would be a hoot in a camp, so long as everyone was Mennonite

I KNEW the What time is it/how a clock is made would spin him off. I was hoping it wouldn't, but maybe one day he'll figure out how to take a joke.

Bob's breakdown over a joke

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
And now, if you can settle down Bob, I like you, if I didn't I wouldn't have made the joke. Obviously you didn't like it and had to step it up with personal attacks, and I'll always follow.

I'm an eye for an eye kind of guy, not a turn the other cheek.

That said, I'll forget about this thread in another 30 seconds and still be willing to help you if it's in my power to do so.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
[s][/s]

psssssst

JG - have you had the time to crunch the numbers on Bob's post count averages?

What kind of picture does that paint?

David

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
No. Bob's posts are informative and interesting. You're not going to start stalking me again are you?

Last edited by JGRaider; 08/12/15.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

You still offering to kick my ass again? Please, I recall you offering to do it a few years ago. I'm guessing it's getting boring for you to keep slapping the wife around.

I'd love too. I'm 54 now, and still wouldn't break a sweat on your punk ass.

Feel free to leave my wife out of it if you don't mind. FWIW been married to the same fine woman for over 30 years. But then again, this is not a surprise to me, given the fact you made fun of a kid with a disability, one good hand, and one that's basically missing, just 'cause you don't like his dad. Remember that?

Last edited by JGRaider; 08/12/15.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
He's like a buddy of mine who makes being a smart-ass a varsity sport, as well as being a gadfly. He's hunted enough to earn his stripes, but his mouth has probably been filled with a fist more than a time or two over the years. Not worth the skin on your knuckles. Grab a cold one and save your blood pressure.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
No. Bob's posts are informative and interesting. You're not going to start stalking me again are you?

Always enjoy seeing evidence of your over inflated ego JG. Could you explain to the group again just how expensive your mule deer hunts are. There may be a few new guys that haven't seen it yet.

David

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Since I know JG, I think you must mistake him for someone else. Overinflated ego? Hardly, I've found him him to down to earth with a self deprecating sense of humor. Not the stuff of an egomaniac. I will venture to say he has little tolerance for the disingenuous. I will also add that he can pack more whoop-ass than you can likely handle in a month. Could be wrong since I don't know you, but my money's on Johnny.

Sorry, I guess that was Scott on the call out. Statement true either way.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Now back to the original topic - African carry or use a sling. Don't stress your optics or mounts. This scope carry thing must be left over from Eugene Stoner putting a handle on the AR15/M16.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by hatari
I will also add that he can pack more whoop-ass than you can likely handle in a month. Could be wrong since I don't know you, but my money's on Johnny.

Sorry, I guess that was Scott on the call out. Statement true either way.

So you're saying JG is a fire breathing 54 year old bad ass that'll whoop on anybody that get's cross ways with him?

Relative of Biq Squeeze by any chance?

Thanks for the belly laugh!

David

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Canazes9

Always enjoy seeing evidence of your over inflated ego JG. Could you explain to the group again just how expensive your mule deer hunts are. There may be a few new guys that haven't seen it yet.

David

No use in explaining it pard. We won't have extra tags for at least the next 5 years.

For future reference:

Base cost, all inclusive of tags, food etc. $4500
Idiot, loudmouth, smartass, etc surcharge $5500

Total for hunters like yourself $10,000 for 4 day hunt

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C

David

No use in explaining it pard. We won't have extra tags for at least the next 5 years.

For future reference:

Base cost, all inclusive of tags, food etc. $4500
Idiot, loudmouth, smartass, etc surcharge $5500

Total for hunters like yourself $10,000 for 4 day hunt

That really hurts JG! I thought for sure you were gonna offer me a 'campfire deal.

David

B
Bill_N Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Saw this on another forum. Had to share after reading the last couple of pages - "Never wrestle with a pig, you'll just get dirty and the pig will like it"

Last edited by Bill_N; 08/12/15.

Affordable Sportfishing Charters and Cruises out of Noank CT - https://www.rowdygirlcharters.com/
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

That really hurts JG! I thought for sure you were gonna offer me a 'campfire deal.

David

That is a special deal for you.

I often times give my tag to kids who deserve it......

[img:left][Linked Image][/img]

[img:left][Linked Image][/img]

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Unlike you, I'm not on here to try to be "funny".

That you on the left?

At least someone got you off the front porch. You left the driveway yet this month?

It's never not funny watching you get pissed off. I'm sure when I become an old man like you that my sense of humor will slip.

I'll also impress people with 40 paragraph answers, when a sentence will do. You baffle all the time.

Unlike you, everything I've done, everything, I've done on my own.

I often miss your wonderful stories about Barnes bullets and turrets, having never used either.

You're a Field & Stream article with an attorney's salary that has allowed you some good PAID time afield.

I know, it will be considered envy by you, but it's any thing but, its sympathy.

Just because you've screwed 100 high class HOOKERS, don't make a you 'player'

Carry on.

I promise you that you've never seen me mad. Rather I'm incredulous. Let's see what you don't like about me:

-I don't zero rifles the way you do and you seem upset that I've killed game up close and further than you have, without turrets. You find this annoying.Yet it has worked well for me countless times.

-I use slings to shoot and carry rifles. You borrow them from people to climb into tree stands.

-You think(assume,speculate,guess) that the only hunting I have done has been "guided", paid for, and my hand held. So I resemble a F&S character to you. Truth is I have hunted around a bit and easily more than half my hunts west of the Mississippi have been unguided,where I have found,shot, and processed my own game.I could prove this rather easily if I thought you were worth convincing.

ALL of my hunts back east are unguided...I stay at lodges and friends cabins. I get invited to lots of places,here and out west, because I try to be a good guy and people seem to like me.

So....most ALL the animals I have killed have been largely on my own. I use a guide in Canada because I have to by law; but even there, I set the agenda and go off by myself because I know what I want to do.

In any event I have been lucky to do a lot and the majority has been largely on my own. In any event it's a lot more than you will ever do.

- You don't like the way I communicate, the way I talk, the way I write. Too bad. That's an outgrowth of how I make my living,advising people on important stuff involving things that are important to them,and for which I get paid.

More importantly, I don't see anywhere here,where you've been appointed as the censor for this site, and how you are entitled to ridicule, demean,belittle, and criticize,me nor anyone else for what they,say or do,nor how they say it. That's censorship and you have neither the authority nor the acumen to impose your will on me nor anyone else.

I'm not the one running around the internet finding quotes to belittle me,pictures of old guys who look nothing like me,and making condescending reference to my age.It's the kind of behavior I expect from kids; you revel in the chicanery.

Oh...BTW I've been pegged as a decade or so younger than I am. I'm not going to apologize for my age even when the criticism comes from an internet bully.

So, it will be a cold day in hell before I let you dictate to me what I say on here and how I say it.

As to Barnes bullets, who cares? They aren't hard to figure out. I've been using something fully as good for 25-30 years. But you seem to get a kick out of them.

Carry on yourself. Unfortunately you seem to be a permanent part of the landscape around here. A lot of former posters who actually had something to offer, didn't like the landscape so much.

Holy F*ck, who asked Bob his favorite color?

no chit...

Originally Posted by captain seafire
I replace valve cover gaskets every 50K, if they don't need them sooner...
Page 8 of 11 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

581 members (160user, 11point, 10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 12344mag, 007FJ, 54 invisible), 2,931 guests, and 1,235 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,350
Posts18,468,852
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.