Hop To
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
O
Orville Offline OP
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
O
Hi new to the forum and have a new bushmaster ORC carbine with Telestock. Has anyone here shot a deer with a 55 grain Vmax? I was going to take a deer this year and wondered if these would work. My bushmaster shoots them pretty good about 2 inches at 100 meters. It does not shoot other heavier bullets as well. I have a Buris E1 3x9x40 in a buris pepper mount on it. Is this a good choice?

GB1

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
55 is not a heavy bullet.

Vmax is a varmint bullet. I personally would not use them, I"d use moer along the lines of a partition, 63 semi point, or my personal choice typically being a TTSX of whatever weight works.

That being said I"ve shot enough with 75 bthp match bullets that they work fine too, BUT They are thicker skinned.

IF this is what you are going to use, and 2 inches at 100 yards is not imho an accurate load, but its sufficient for 100 yards easily, then make sure you stay off bone on the entry and expect the possibility of a huge exit hole and severe damage to whatever it hits, assuming it has the ability to penetrate far enough into the body, before disintegrating.

Hopefully someone will chime in thats actually shot em though.

What twist barrel do you have?

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
^^^^^^^^^

What he said.

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Or you could buy a 30-30 to deer hunt with.

Writing here is Prohibited by the authorities.
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by Orville
Hi new to the forum and have a new bushmaster ORC carbine with Telestock. Has anyone here shot a deer with a 55 grain Vmax? I was going to take a deer this year and wondered if these would work. My bushmaster shoots them pretty good about 2 inches at 100 meters. It does not shoot other heavier bullets as well. I have a Buris E1 3x9x40 in a buris pepper mount on it. Is this a good choice?

Are you a sock puppet?

I can't imagine you would consider this even remotely appropriate for deer. Having worked in a game processing plan I've seen similar bullets splash on the ribs. They leave a real mess.

Do yourself a favor, and use a real bullet like the 60gr Nosler Partition.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
It remains a Fascinating constant,that them who "do" the LEAST...Whine the MOST. Bless your hearts?!?

Now despite the copious Imagination and Pretend fabricated to the contrary,55gr 'Max's ain't Venison Feel Good Spray. Hint. Read that again. Now one more time...you STUPID Fhuqks. Re-hint.

While the .224" 55gr 'Max is hardly my staple,I've assuredly shot 1000's and 1000's of 'em,despite their not being anywhere near my favorite polymer tipped offering by said Manufacturer(or any other). Though in fairness,bushels of heartbeats have been stopped with their 40,50,55 and 60 versions. That in bolt,gas and lever guns(BLR's in 223 and 22-250),as I've watched the Show,in THE flesh. Re-re-re-hint.

The .224" 60 NPT is a piece of steaming schit and a fhuqking joke at best. Would LOVE to hear a Whining Kchunt proffer,that I've not suffered them in the firsthand. PLEASE!?!. Laughing!

PRETEND that you savvy the picture. Laughing! Then cite the 60NPT. Re-Laughing!!! Then add a pic that's "your's" to the fray,fueled with same. Re-re-Laughing! or perhaps animate an avatar,to keep it "real".

[Linked Image]

I'm fhuqking crying....I'm laughing sooooooooooooooooo hard.

Now if only to offer the OBVIOUS inklings,regarding mechanical integrity,the Bushy ORC is more than a "touch" compromised in it's issued guise. It's handguard is a POS Delta arrangement and it's Carbine gas,a heavy concession. Those irrefutable constants,are farrrrrrrrrrr heavier maladies in POA/POI Tag Punchings,than the cited ammo nudge. Re-re-re-re-Hint.

I'll feign my "surprise",that noone will be able to submit "bad" 55gr V-Max Terminal Affects Pics in the firsthand,as applied to Venison,despite "all" the "experience" with same.

You Do Nothing Kchunts never don't not deliver.

"Congratulations"?!?

Laughing!

WOW +P+++..............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Boxer never doesn't make tears flow from my eyes.

Too fugkin' funny.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Every time I read a post by Big Stick it warms my heart.

John 8:12 "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life."
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
You'd have to be an azzhole of the first order if you keep coming back under different names like your brother Larry Root, and just troll...

Waste of oxygen.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by wareagle700
Every time I read a post by Big Stick it warms my heart.

It is the same post......over and over and over and over.....hint....re-hint +p

Maker of the Frankenstud Sling Keeper
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
[Linked Image]

BS insults someone or something
Someone takes the bait
BS calls everyone "she" "her" or "princess"
Insert "......................."
Sentence with a double negative
"Do nothing gang"
"Pry yourself off the couch"
"I make a lot of money"
Insert "................"
Sentence with a triple negative
Pictures of fish
Pictures of bears
"She" "Her" "Princess"
Insert "................."
Pictures of dead trees
Pictures of bullets
"Make fun of where you live"
Video of dropping and / or throwing stuff
"COAL"
"Hint"
Pictures of a submerged Kimber
Pictures of a camera
Insert "..................."
Congratulations

Repeat as necessary.

Originally Posted by SBTCO
your flippant remarks which you so adeptly sling
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by deflave
Boxer never doesn't make tears flow from my eyes.

Too fugkin' funny.

Travis

And he knows his [bleep] to boot. I dig the entertainment and facts. Never been offended either.

Faith and love of others knows no mileage nor bounds. That's simply the way it is.
dogzapper

After the game is over, the king and the pawn go into the same box.
Italian Proverb

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The only thing more entertaining that BS (irony) rambling is the line of dudes waiting to cup his balls for him.

Originally Posted by SBTCO
your flippant remarks which you so adeptly sling
H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H

Orrville, I definetely would not use 55g VMAX for deer, way too explosive and are designed to blow up on impact. If all else at least use a soft point bullet, my choice would be a 60gr Partition or a TSX 53,55,60.

Fück Joe byron
O
Orville Offline OP
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
O
who is larry root? Why would anyone insult someone's gun that is brand new?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
'flave,

It helps to say things purty,so it sticks.

Prolly a pun there and it be intended..............

'iggle,

Being afforded the luxury of not being forced to guess,ain't nearly as "bad" as it sounds......................(grin)

'495,

Cheer up,you gawddamned nearly almost used the boolit you felt compelled to fhuqking Whine about.

It's always compelling "testimony",when you wax eloquent on all the things you almost did,all the things you nearly did 'em with and all the places you nearly did 'em.

Please do not let the cat get your tongue,nor the couch your kchunt.....................

'luvr,

Facts only offend Drooling Dumbfhuqks,because Reality reliably collides with Fantasy and makes their Imagination and it's Pretend sting...which is one of Life's curious constants.

And more than a bit handy to remember.

Laughing!....................

'dreaux,

Bitchin' avatar,sweet plagiarized pic and you were fhuqking NEARLY brazen enough to say sumptin' about boolits...but even someone as fhuqking amazingly STUPID as you,KNOWS better than to try. I wonder why that is?!? Bless your heart. Congratulations?!?

If I take the time to tickle the ivories,you'll sure as schit wanna take notes and apply same,as it will help your game. Hint. Read that again slowly. Now one more time. Re-hint.

Your insecurities are amazingly wellfounded and folks who "do" and "know" as "much" as you,are always going to be best served by asking questions,rather than giving "answers". Here's to the perpetual hilarity of you doing your "best" and your being fhuqking stupid enough to "think" that nothing,is "something".

At least Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can afford to contribute.

You go girl!

I got to laughing soooooooo fhuqking hard,that I nearly forgot pics. 50gr V-Max insertion ala 22-250AI form load. I never can remember and with "all" that you "do",perhaps you can help? Is Woofs wired together as good as Venison? Laughing!

[Linked Image]

32gr V-Max at 3400fps+ K-Hornet Launch. Just sayin'.

[Linked Image]

Please spare NO "particulars" on "all" that you "do".

Laughing!.....................

'2506,

How many 55's have you "blown up" out of a 16" Krunchenticker? If only to cheer you up and bolster your Imagination and it's Pretend,I've inserted same into Venison via 4200fps launch ala 26" 22CHeetah. We in da' bidness call that,a not so fhuqking subtle hint. Hint.

You Day Dreaming Dumbfhuqks and your Do Nothing Dumbfhuqkery are a hoot!

"Definetely" Laughing!

Wow +P++!................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
I remeber the good old days of the law allowing me the option of involuntary committals. Off to the Nut-Hut.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
LAPM

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
You have got to be the stupidest sumbich on here.

Fück Joe byron
H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Big Stick, u have got to be the stupidest sumbich on here. Anyone with 37000+ posts would not have time to do any hunting other than on the internet. Its easy to look up pics and put them on here.

Fück Joe byron
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Hammer2506
You have got to be the stupidest sumbich on here.

He's not stoopid, he's short, bald and ugly. The man's trying to compensate and hide his insecurities.

Watch him go now. He thinks he set a hook in ya!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
SuperCub;
Top of the morning to you sir, it's been too long since I've said hello and I trust this finds you and yours well.

I'm afraid that it's common knowledge here and most certainly among those who've met me in the flesh that I fall into the short, bald and less than beauteous category myself - but then again as I tell my buddies at work - without short folks like me they'd be "average" instead of tall. wink

Anyway I've only shot coyotes with the 55gr VMax - shot out of an old school .22-250AI with a 1:14 twist like we used to do back in the dark/stone ages. From that rifle they're doing something close to 3850fps at the muzzle if memory serves.

On side on shots they would mostly exit and never when the coyote was facing me. The exit holes really needed to be seen to be appreciated though if you know what I'm saying.....

So based upon that, way back when our girls were starting hunting I used to take it along as an "insurance rifle" and when I did it was loaded with 55gr Hornady Spires which folks here at our cyber 'Fire said was an acceptable deer projectile - but to be clear I never needed to launch one into a deer so can't say personally what they do when they land on fur/flesh.

Hopefully that was useful information for someone out there in the ether space today SuperCub. All the best to you and yours for the remainder of the summer.

Dwayne

Last edited by BC30cal; 08/08/15. Reason: better sentence?

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
hey Dwayne ....

All well here this. Just spent a week on PEI with the family. We had a great time! We did everything including bumper boats, deep sea fishing and copious eating of mackerel on the Q. Lobster and other sea food was on the menu as well. I needed that!

Sorry for the short/bald reference. There are are only two people I torture for such physical attributes. They pretty much ask for it so I don't lose any sleep over it. You won't be added to the list. smile

I've only shot deer with 70gr Speers from my A-Bolt 1:14" 22/250. All deer have died so I have now worries about that bullet. My 8" twist 223 will be fitted with either 70gr AMax, 52gr TSX or 60gr NPs, which ever work best.

Paul

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by SuperCub
My 8" twist 223 will be fitted with either 70gr AMax, 52gr TSX or 60gr NPs, which ever work best.

Paul

SuperCub, I got some really bad news for you......

Hornady doesn't make a 70 gr Amax

Barnes doesn't make a 52 TSX and.....

Nosler is no longer listing the 60 gr. NPT.

On the good news side, theres tons of other good choices out there... grin

Last edited by ingwe; 08/08/15.

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by ingwe
My 8" twist 223 will be fitted with either 70gr AMax, 52gr TSX or 60gr NPs, which ever work best.

Paul

Ingwe,

The 60 gr Partitions are still listed on their website and they had fresh seconds at the proshop about a month ago.

I see no indication they've been discontinued.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

F
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
F
A guy that I hunted with a few years ago had his daughter shooting a .223 with the 60 gr v-max for a few years. I think she was 20 for 20 on deer ranging from 60-180 pounds. They never lost one but it didn't provide the greatest of blood trail, they have since stepped up to the 55gr ttsx.

This is outta a 700 .223 20" hvy barrel.

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper

Paul

Ingwe,

The 60 gr Partitions are still listed on their website and they had fresh seconds at the proshop about a month ago.

I see no indication they've been discontinued.

I must be blind! cry

I couldn't locate them on their site last week when I looked, and I still can't find them today! cry

I hope you are right as they seem quite popular and I can't see any reason they would discontinue.

Please give me a link to the page they are on...before I go nuts crazy

Last edited by ingwe; 08/08/15.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
viking,

Noone is gonna tell me what chambering/boolits,I can/cain't shoot.

I'd build THE Placebo,just to fhuqk with heads..............(grin)

'06,

It's your fhuqking Imagination...Pretend with it as you MUST.

Please find me "mistaken",it WILL be funnier than fhuqk.

Hint.

'Twere a fair mornin' and I'm fraught with only 20 Tags in the house.

[Linked Image]

Re-hint..................

SuperKchunt,

What didja' almost "do" today?!? Don't forget the "particulars" of your Imagination and it's Pretend.

Pardon the slow day today,I just cain't wanna mess with too much meat atta whack,in these temps. Yet another poly-tipped Target Boolit...then another. Laughing!

Watching Sister shoot,is rather a treat. She's more than a touch handy,in backstrap retrieval too.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Don't let the cat get your tongue,nor the couch your kchunt...as you feverishly conjure Imagination and Pretend,you "hard charger" you.

'30cal,

I've prolly launched 40's,50's and 55's outta a gawddamned goodly sized herd of 22-250's,22-250AI's,Swifts and but a brace of CHeetahs(both 26" MK 1's).

Have seen 'em freeze Venison more times than The Do Nothing Gang could ever begin to Imagine or Pretend.

Had I been thinkin' this morning,I'd of had Sister tote The Electric Chair this mornin',with formed 40's at 3950fps outta it's 20" spout,if only to give The Paper Hat Brigade even more to fhuqking Whine about.................

'gwe,

SuperKchunt can only "do" the best she can do,with what INCREDIBLY fhuqking little she has to work with. Reality do her Fantasy no favors.

Bless her heart.

Laughing!

The 60NPT's are ASSUREDLY no fhuqking prize,but if only to prove a point I will happily mail you some and bank the Toldjaso for a bit later.

Hint..................

'sniper,

You were really doing "great" there for a spell.

GREAT fhuqking time to wax eloquent on your esteemed experience in the "game processing plan".

fats,

FAR and away,the best .224" X going is the 62TSX and that by lightyears. Am thinkin' I could prolly hang some pics,but I'm careful not to spook all of the Bottom Feeders outta the hole too soon.

Seen a fair to middlin' blood trail heading down some punchin' this AM...by a lowly 20" 6BR and 105 A-Max at a 2700fps launch. Might be hard to see?!?

[Linked Image]

Then again.......................(grin)

Always a treat to be regaled by Whining Kchunts who "do" the least,as they unleash their copious Imaginations and rather spectacular Pretend...by citing "particulars".

GOOD talk.

Laughing!

Here's hoping that the cat don't get tongues,nor the couch their kchunts,as this is very "informative".

I'm fhuqking cryin',I'm laughing soooooooooooooo fhuqking hard!!!

WOW +P+++!..................

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Originally Posted by Big Stick
viking,

Noone is gonna tell me what chambering/boolits,I can/cain't shoot.

I'd build THE Placebo,just to fhuqk with heads..............(grin)

Hey stick GFY!! You loser, how much time does it take you to type all that damn jibberish schit you splattering.

'06,

It's your fhuqking Imagination...Pretend with it as you MUST.

Please find me "mistaken",it WILL be funnier than fhuqk.

Hint.

'Twere a fair mornin' and I'm fraught with only 20 Tags in the house.

[Linked Image]

Re-hint..................

SuperKchunt,

What didja' almost "do" today?!? Don't forget the "particulars" of your Imagination and it's Pretend.

Pardon the slow day today,I just cain't wanna mess with too much meat atta whack,in these temps. Yet another poly-tipped Target Boolit...then another. Laughing!

Watching Sister shoot,is rather a treat. She's more than a touch handy,in backstrap retrieval too.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Don't let the cat get your tongue,nor the couch your kchunt...as you feverishly conjure Imagination and Pretend,you "hard charger" you.

'30cal,

I've prolly launched 40's,50's and 55's outta a gawddamned goodly sized herd of 22-250's,22-250AI's,Swifts and but a brace of CHeetahs(both 26" MK 1's).

Have seen 'em freeze Venison more times than The Do Nothing Gang could ever begin to Imagine or Pretend.

Had I been thinkin' this morning,I'd of had Sister tote The Electric Chair this mornin',with formed 40's at 3950fps outta it's 20" spout,if only to give The Paper Hat Brigade even more to fhuqking Whine about.................

'gwe,

SuperKchunt can only "do" the best she can do,with what INCREDIBLY fhuqking little she has to work with. Reality do her Fantasy no favors.

Bless her heart.

Laughing!

The 60NPT's are ASSUREDLY no fhuqking prize,but if only to prove a point I will happily mail you some and bank the Toldjaso for a bit later.

Hint..................

'sniper,

You were really doing "great" there for a spell.

GREAT fhuqking time to wax eloquent on your esteemed experience in the "game processing plan".

fats,

FAR and away,the best .224" X going is the 62TSX and that by lightyears. Am thinkin' I could prolly hang some pics,but I'm careful not to spook all of the Bottom Feeders outta the hole too soon.

Seen a fair to middlin' blood trail heading down some punchin' this AM...by a lowly 20" 6BR and 105 A-Max at a 2700fps launch. Might be hard to see?!?

[Linked Image]

Then again.......................(grin)

Always a treat to be regaled by Whining Kchunts who "do" the least,as they unleash their copious Imaginations and rather spectacular Pretend...by citing "particulars".

GOOD talk.

Laughing!

Here's hoping that the cat don't get tongues,nor the couch their kchunts,as this is very "informative".

I'm fhuqking cryin',I'm laughing soooooooooooooo fhuqking hard!!!

WOW +P+++!..................

Fück Joe byron
F
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
F
Nice to know that 6mm 105 A-max will work!!

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Stick...Thanks for the offer on the 60 NPTs but I tried them when they first came out.

'nuff said. grin

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
And then antelope sniper tells me they are still on the website( I couldn't find them) and still in Shooters Pro Shop ( OUT OF STOCK)...

But it ends up costing me money anyway, cause they had a deal on blem 60 gr NBTs! laugh

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Misprints on the 75gr AMax and 53grTSX. I have both on hand incl some 60gr NPs seconds. I've not had luck getting the partitions to shoot well in previous guns. maybe this time. smile

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
I love NPTs but couldn't get a warm fuzzy over the .22s

When they first came out our own JB ran a box through a Juenke Comparator, that measures concentricity. He divided the box into 3 subsequent piles...good, better, best.
Ive got a 'known entity' build in a .223 with a 1 in 10 Hart barrel that seems to digest everything, so I loaded and shot them.

They shot exactly how John sorted them:

Good: 1.25 inches

Better: 1.00 +- inches

Best : .75 inches.

If they were all that was available, I would embrace them, as I know terminal performance is good, and they definitely fit into the " hunting" accuracy mold....but lucky for us today there are so many other choices out there....

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Big Stick;
Good afternoon to you sir, it's good to see that you're not housebound and are able to spend some time afield with family.

Please send congratulations to your daughter on the nice bucks, they look absolutely delicious.

While I've only had the pleasure of eating a single sample of a Sitka from the Charlotte's it stands out as the best venison we've sampled and like you we've sampled a little bit over the years from here and from there as well. wink

All the best to you and your family for the remaining days of summer Big Stick.

Dwayne

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
twottsix,

You started out "telling" folks about boolits and now you are are just a Whining Do Nothing Kchunt. That less a SINGLE fhuqking round being "fired",in your AMAZING "transformation". Bless your heart.

Pardon me,while I feign my "surprise",at your "experience" and "results". Should it assist your Imagination and Pretend,feel free to cite the word(s) that were too "lengthy" or "fancy" for your exceedingly modest IQ and I'll cheerfully substitute verbiage that's more de' rigueur and will be at ease in making it look easy. Simply because it is(for me).

Laughing!...........................

fats,

I've long been on the ropes in regards to .243" Hornie Polymer 105 Grain Splendors and their relative "effectiveness" in said platform.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

I ain't so nervous now...........................(grin)

'gwe,

You summed up NPT's perfectly,in that folks who KNOW better...can't even give the fhuqking pieces of schit away!

Hornady 4ths,trump Nosler 1sts and in non-lineal fashion.....................

SuperKchunt,

Cheer up...them who shoot as "much" as you,often confuse same.

'30cal,

Ohhhhh it was really close,as I was Gawddamned nearly manacled by the FASCINATING deeds of Do Nothing Dumbfhuqkery exhibited by The Paper Hat Brigade and I was close to riding the couch.

Give or fhuqking take.

Laughing!

Season(s) abound,Tag(s) abound and Opportunity(ies) abound...and it ain't even close to "fair".

An August Velvet Buck has NO equal in relative tablefare and I've got on good authority,that I ain't "guessing".....................

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

20+ years ago I shot two deer with varmint bullets (100gr .25 cal Nosler BT). The first one went between the ribs, and the deer went maybe 20 feet & dropped. The 2nd one dead centered a rib, and while it damaged the heart, the bullet cartwheeled around in the deer and exited out the bottom of the belly. Had I not seen it I wouldn't have believed it. The critter died, but there was almost no blood trail and wasn't easy to find. So I'll pass on varmint bullets on deer. Nosler has since made the 100gr tougher, and I can see why!

After seeing so many reports of success I gave the AR a try on a spike. The 65gr Sierra out-shot the Nosler 60gr Partition in the Daniel Defense, so they got the nod.

[Linked Image]

I found the jacket & core separated, and stuck together in the offside hide.

[Linked Image]

It worked okay, and the deer only went ~30 yards but there was no exit, or blood trail. So I think I'd get something a little heavier/tougher.

Midway has these 55gr TTSX's on sale, and in stock:

http://www.midwayusa.com/product/63...n-spitzer-boat-tail-box-of-50#reviewHead

I grabbed a couple hundred of them, just to have on hand, the next time I get an urge to shoot a deer with a .223.

"...the designer of the .270 Ingwe cartridge!..."

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
i'm thinking Big stick likes his drugs. sounds and writes like every meth head I've ever encountered .

the v bullets are to explosive for me to trust on deer. have seen them splash on ribs and leave a terrible crater without getting past ribs. there are to many good strong penetrating slugs to take the chance of a nasty wound.

the consolidation of the states into one vast republic, sure to be aggressive abroad and despotic at home, will be the certain precursor of that ruin which has overwhelmed all those that have preceded. Robert E Lee
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
'cal,

Nosler's "best",pales to Hornday's worst...as well as those of many others. Have whistled more than a bunch of .257" 75 V-Max THROUGH Deer,ala Bob,Better Bob,25-284,25-06,25-06AI and 257Wby. Speeds from 3500fps to 4200fps,twist rates being a constant at 10". If Hornady made a .257" A-Max,I'd reactivite the Quarterbore Larder ASAP.

Legendary 23" 25-284 here.

[Linked Image]

Sierra has yet to make a .224" projectile,that I'd trust on Venison. Cheer up,I've zooked .284" 120 NBT's from a 20" 7-08 on Venison and the 120 V-Max wipes the mat,with those fhuqking pieces of schit.

Hornady do just fine and this was a broken shoulder exit.

[Linked Image]

Again...the 62TSX is the flagship of the Barnes' offerings in .224" and I've assuredly inserted them all into Venison,with both Krunchentickers and Boltguns. The 70TSX being the biggest turd in the punchbowl,due it's gross bearing surface and Ping Pong Ball BC,given what could have been. They'd do well to introduce a 70TSX VLD and forget the notion of putting it in AR mags and simply focus on BC.

Hint..................

'stalker,

Sounds like you and your friends,really get after it,as you peddle BJ's for $20 a pop behind the dumpster...to keep you in the crack. Pun be intended,though you'll haveta Google it. Laughing! You CLUELESS Day Dreaming Dumbfhuqks are a hoot!!

Please the cite the Imaginary "z" and the chambering it was launched from,that you Pretend to have not dug past a rib. Hang a pic of that killer rifle too,cite the glass and some "particulars",as it WILL be funnier than fhuqk.

15yd impact "splash".

[Linked Image]

The only thing you "shoot" is your fhuqking mouth and Imagination. Don't let the cat get your tongue,nor the couch your kchunt.

.224" 'max at the 450yd line ala 22-250AI and a single poke.

[Linked Image]

Bless your heart...............

(Addendum: for yet another DUMBfhuqk)

'snipper,

I've thus far PLAINLY stated .224" 32,40,50,55,60 and 75 Hornie Max's. Cheer up...as I've shot lotsa 33 and 35 grain Max's too,in both Hornet and K-Hornet.

Your gross inability to keep pace,will only come as a "surprise" to you. Bless your heart.

You'll haveta' pardon my being afforded the luxury,of not being forced to guess.

Hint.

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
75's and 120's are not 55's. but I never expected math to be your strong suit.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
If only because you are amazingly fhuqking stupid:

snipper,

I've thus far PLAINLY stated .224" 32,40,50,55,60 and 75 Hornie Max's. Cheer up...as I've shot lotsa 33 and 35 grain Max's too,in both Hornet and K-Hornet.

Your gross inability to keep pace,will only come as a "surprise" to you. Bless your heart.

You'll haveta' pardon my being afforded the luxury,of not being forced to guess.

Hint.

Laughing!

.243" 58gr 'Max at 4000fps+ 243AI well inside the 50yd line. Exited and was a real Heart Breaker.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

.224 75gr 'Max,not an hour later in the day at 3150fps.

[Linked Image]

18" Middie 62TSX at 3000fps.

[Linked Image]

You gals REALLY get after it and are a Treasure Trove of firsthand "information". I'm fhuqking cryin',I'm laughing sooooooooooooooooooo fhuqking hard!

Don't let the cat get your tongue,nor the couch your kchunt................

Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn

While fine for turkey or coyotes this round is far too lite as noted by others for deer (save head shots at close range).

IF your rifle will not shoot 70grn Barnes Triple-Shoks I suggest ya try Barnes 60grn Triple-Shoks or Winchester 64grn PowerPoints as they may be more to liking of your twist rate. (70grn TSX needs a 1/8 or 1/7 twist)

Last edited by DwnRange; 08/10/15. Reason: spellin
M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
Originally Posted by DwnRange
I suggest ya try Barnes 60grn Triple-Shoks

Guess again....

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by Montivigant
Originally Posted by DwnRange
I suggest ya try Barnes 60grn Triple-Shoks

Guess again....

Yeah...you guys are a stitch...

Barnes doesn't make a 60 gr. TSX....

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
1 grain, 2 grains... some folks are having a hard time dealing with the summer heat....

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Must be...traditionally rifle loonies are anal retentive about details...

Course, it might be that some guys aren't true loonies. grin

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
well then, when I get anal I weigh my bullets rather than trusting what a box says.. LOL.

Still wonder sometimes how bullets ended up at 62 or 52/53 or 68/69, 73, 117, and so on.... like throwing a dart...

Probably why I've lately started to use the "ish" part..

Shoot a 170ish bullet and you'll be in the ball park...

Gotta get rolling... heat warning out today. Need to get out of the office before this afternoon rolls around.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
oh yeha, I'm not a loony, just a nut.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by rost495

Still wonder sometimes how bullets ended up at 62 or 52/53 or 68/69, 73, 117, and so on.... like throwing a dart...

Before the days of 3D CAD systems, someone aimed for a round #, like 70gr or 170gr, then built an expensive set of form dies. The first bullets popped out at 69gr or 168gr, and they said heck no we're not remaking the die, tell folks we optimized the weight. grin

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Makes sense to me. Just pure swag on the design and then here is what it turned out to be.

I was thinking more that they copied another caliber bullet excatly, but up or down sized it and whatever the weight, was the weight.

Funny that the match bullets can be weird but you rarely see weird in hunting, save for the 117s in 25 cal that I can think of of the top of my head.

Y
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Y
Some may be metric conversions too. An 8 gram bullet is 123 grains, 9g is 139gr, etc.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
I've shot several deer using the 55 gr V-max out of a .223 carbine, 16.5" bolt gun. I'm getting .5" average groups at 100yards with my hand loads. It is the same load that I worked up for my DPMS carbine and it works equally well in my bolt gun. They do the job on average sized whitetail just fine. All shots in the engine room just behind the shoulder. Ribs aren't tough to break on deer,even with a "varmint" bullet.

Last edited by brinky72; 08/15/15.

Keep your powder dry and stay frosty my friends.
W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
People are funny critters.
The 25-06 is not big enough for deer but a .224 is perfect.
I have met people who think 25-06 is good for elk
and others say .270 is not big enough.
I decided to find a box of 225 gr. XFB Barnes bullets to see if they are big enough for deer or not. I will let you guys know ASAP.
I will try these in a 22" barrel Remington 700 Classic 35 Whelen.
If not I may cut a few inches off the barrel to slow them down.
Somebody told me that bullets go through deer so fast that they didn't have "time to expand".
I guess that is why you see so many short barreled carbines. They figure they need to give the bullets plenty of time.
Maybe I should cut off a foot from my .220 Swift. Yuck Yuck.
Whelennut

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
I heard that is how they make gunpowder. They test it after it is finished and then decide to label it according to how it finished.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by whelennut
I decided to find a box of 225 gr. XFB Barnes bullets to see if they are big enough for deer or not. I will let you guys know ASAP.
Somebody told me that bullets go through deer so fast that they didn't have "time to expand".
I guess that is why you see so many short barreled carbines. They figure they need to give the bullets plenty of time.
Whelennut

225s will work. Have taken quite a few with a 338 Win Mag and 225s, though the 210s seemed to be even better for deer. TSX though and then TTSX as I recall.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by brinky72
I've shot several deer using the 55 gr V-max out of a .223 carbine, 16.5" bolt gun. I'm getting .5" average groups at 100yards with my hand loads. It is the same load that I worked up for my DPMS carbine and it works equally well in my bolt gun. They do the job on average sized whitetail just fine. All shots in the engine room just behind the shoulder. Ribs aren't tough to break on deer,even with a "varmint" bullet.

You need to join the 24 hour challenge match in the AR forum!!!

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by whelennut
Whelennut

Those 225's are way to big for deer. They will never expand. .35 caliber hole in, .35 caliber hole out. Unless of course you like to shoot your deer the long way, then it's just the right size.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
225 X does not need anything much to make it expand.

I wont' blow a big hole, but I"ve never not seen the 338 version at least be double the entry hole for the exit hole in size.

I'd have to assume a 35 cal can't be any different.

But the exit wont' be like a ballistic tip exit...

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

That sounds like I'd have to be around people entirely too long. No thanks.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Not at all. You shoot it wherever, on your own, 2 groups of 10 at 100, no bench rest or such, bipod or other allowed, optics or irons.

If you have a .5 moa average rifle, you'll do really well!

I shot mine at home, not a soul around, Carolyn was at home about 300 yards from the range here...

EASY.

I'm about like you I bet. I do better not around folks for the most part, save a good core of good folks.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

That sounds like I'd have to be around people entirely too long. No thanks.

http://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/9834630/1

John 8:12 "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life."
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
I sold the DPMS some time ago but the load I used in it I shoot in my Ruger M77 Bolt carbine. IIRC it's 26gr W748,CCI primer, 55grain V-max just touching the lands. That particular rifle is on the rack with a for sale sign on it due to a recent acquisition of identical rifle in .243. All I have in the black rifle arena is an issued Colt M-4 with stock sights. Not sure how well that would swing in the accuracy category as all that it is fed per orders is 62 grain federal premium bonded. Effective on targets but not the tidiest load. Worth a try, now just to figure out the whole posting pics thing. Never was big on that.

Last edited by brinky72; 08/23/15.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Fascinating "testimonials" here and you gals came REALLY fhuqking close to almost doing something. Laughing!

Lookin' to be yet another A-Max Year here and there's been some rather splendid Beasties 'Max'd offa their feet. Pard stroked a 118" gross Buck last week,another sluiced a non-typical at 515yds with a single Krunchenticker poke(75 HPBT in fairness). Another left in his 'Cub from work yesterday,with a 1st Gen Ti 22-250AI in tow,with A-Max in the belly and that rifle's already sluiced a brace of 40"++ Sheep. The Caribou tally on same,is beyond impressive.

Yet another pard 'Max'd this last week at the 475yd line.

[Linked Image]

I'm a coupla layovers from the house and will see that 32,40 and 50gr 'Max punch tags...if only to give The Do Nothing Gang just a bit more to Whine about,as they talk out their ass and wax eloquent on all the things they almost did,the wares they almost used and the places they've almost been.

Bless your hearts.

I'm thinkin'a BHW MK12 SPR faux spout is at the house awaiting installation and I reckon I'll prolly have to get it bloody too.

Only 18 Tags left to fill.............

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
So Stick, who do you think makes the best AR barrels? My Daniel Mk12 seems stuck on 1.25-1.50 MOA, regardless of loads, scopes, etc. Thinking of a 18" SPR or Mk12 style.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
If you are picky on accuracy, go custom, its really the only way to go IMHO.

T
TWR Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Tex how does the DD do for 5 shot groups? Not many are basing their accuracy on 20 shots.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by tex_n_cal
So Stick, who do you think makes the best AR barrels? My Daniel Mk12 seems stuck on 1.25-1.50 MOA, regardless of loads, scopes, etc. Thinking of a 18" SPR or Mk12 style.

Pard has a 16" DD LW Middie,that is ABSOFHUQKINGLUTELY sinister. It's off the gawwddamned charts stupid Precise and could give a schit less about temps,as well as being very ammo friendly. I fhuqked up not getting one,to see if it were a "fluke" or not and went BHW instead on a LW 18" Middie. My mistake.

Waltzed through the door and made a pass looking for my BHW MK12 spout and couldn't see it,but I think Big Momma gets a kick outta hiding my schit.(grin) Did find a Midway order though,with a coupla more magazines for the BABLR and just prior to being wheels up on the last pass,I tossed a 20MOA rail on it,to eek some more goody outta the MK4 M3 aboard it. EGW's nomenclature bit me hard,as I was fairly certain that a 22-250 BLR donor receiver was a short action(rebarreled to 7-08). Had to go Plan B and bucked the guts outta it,so as to start logging. No thang.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Always have wondered if a 162 A-Max would kill a Critter or not and she should now easily reach the 1200yd line on the erector. Can see it become Legendary.

It's easy to get "cute" with AR spouts and I've assuredly done did it many times over,but when the dust settles,it's tough to whoop a C/L spout that's gas system is Middie or better. They fend atmospheric abuses,happily take a lick and more often than not,will plum dazzle.

C/L spouts fhuqking LOVE moly and I've seen 'em do some amazing thangs. have taken a pile of 'em, JB'd 'em sterile and been left trying to figure out how in THE fhuqk they perform so incredibly well. Back in the day,it was a sure fire way to turn dubious pards onto moly.

I think I'll dabble a Criterion C/L 1-8" Rifle Gas Hybrid contour next,just to see WTF. Brownells has 'em in stock...................

(Addendum:)

Just called BHW and they sent the parcel out the 10th...so it's GOTTA be here.

Somewhere?!?......................(grin)

(RE-Addendum:)

Finally found the BHW MK12 spout,setting on a coffee table in the living room.

Fhuqkers is assuredly finished in splendid fashion.

[Linked Image]

It's on.................

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
I think I'll dabble a Criterion C/L 1-8" Rifle Gas Hybrid contour next,just to see WTF. Brownells has 'em in stock...................

(Addendum:)

Just called BHW and they sent the parcel out the 10th...so it's GOTTA be here.

Somewhere?!?......................(grin)

You won't be sorry you did.

I really like mine.

Last edited by antelope_sniper; 08/26/15.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by TWR
Tex how does the DD do for 5 shot groups? Not many are basing their accuracy on 20 shots.

Prior to last hunting season, the 65 Sierra shot the best in limited testing, but that was only about 1½" and I was only shooting 5 shot groups. The 77gr TMK has done a little better.

I considered recrowning it. While fiddling with a PTG piloted crown reamer, I found that the bore easily accepted a .219 pilot (which is the largest pilot in the kit). I don't have an easy way to slug the bore, to check groove dia, but it does make me wonder if the bore is a little oversized.

Midway happened to briefly have some Noveske 18" "medium contour" barrels, so I grabbed one of them - maybe the last one, they show no stock, now. There's a parts gun here which is presently a 6.8; I'll install the Noveske barrel and a matching BCG, and see what it will do.

The DD Mk12 runs flawlessly, and would be very durable with the nitrided barrel, but I haven't yet figured out how to get it below 1 MOA.

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by tex_n_cal
Originally Posted by TWR

Prior to last hunting season, the 65 Sierra shot the best in limited testing, but that was only about 1½" and I was only shooting 5 shot groups. The 77gr TMK has done a little better.

I considered recrowning it. While fiddling with a PTG piloted crown reamer, I found that the bore easily accepted a .219 pilot (which is the largest pilot in the kit). I don't have an easy way to slug the bore, to check groove dia, but it does make me wonder if the bore is a little oversized.

Midway happened to briefly have some Noveske 18" "medium contour" barrels, so I grabbed one of them - maybe the last one, they show no stock, now. There's a parts gun here which is presently a 6.8; I'll install the Noveske barrel and a matching BCG, and see what it will do.

The DD Mk12 runs flawlessly, and would be very durable with the nitrided barrel, but I haven't yet figured out how to get it below 1 MOA.

It's a DD.

You may never get it under 1 MOA.

F
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
F
My Daniel Ambush 5.56 shoots the black hills MK262 lights out. One ragged hole. I sold it, got a bHw custom upper that didn't hold a candle to it. Luckily, the guy who bought the DD sold it back to me.

I could dig a Noveske too!

Last edited by fats; 08/26/15.
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
LOL you SOLD a one hole gun. WHY???

At least its back and you can run the campfire fun matches... Love to see one hole gun group.

T
TWR Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
I have a Noveske 18" SPR barrel that shot well but to me is just too bulky. It's got an old school JP hand guard which adds a little weight. I can't decide if I want to keep it or sell it but it just sits in my safe since I got the Noveske 16" lighter weight and now the Larue. I just like light guns and I really haven't seen any benefit over 16" guns. But that's just my opinion.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Will see how it do,here directly and then try to kill sumptin' with it this afternoon................

[Linked Image]

T
TWR Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Starting fluid and a torch, looks like it could get lively...

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I always tend to go overboard with anti-seize and Starting Fluid nips it nicely. I'm in the habit of purging gas tubes with it and verifying communication there,to keep the pony in front of the cart. The float tube was TIGHT,so I warmed the bitch up a smidge.

Whistled nearly 100rds through the Faux '12 and it is a PEACH. It blows my other BHW spout outta the water and it'll get flogged on more than a bunch. Weather has absolutely blown up with a Hurricane coming and that sorta put the damper on Venison. Visibility is nil,where I wanna go and there's gonna be multiple inches of rain.

Will be curious to stretch the Faux '12 out past the 1000yd line,to see how it do. Fodder built for my other BHW spout,left the Faux '12 with it's 75 Hornie HPBT's doing 2815fps. Sorta seen that coming and prepared in advance,by double laminating a buncha dope cards for some mainstays.

[Linked Image]

This barrel printed 2 Mils high and a halfa Mil to the left,of the sacked out OEM spout's zero and was 15fps faster with the same ammo,despite the 4" loss in barrel length. There should be a half dozen thread protectors hitting the porch any day and that'll purty much wrap the bitch up.

Loaded some 50gr V-Max in front of '335(3325fps),expressly for Venison. They print .4 Mil lower at the 100yd line(dead nuts on),but I've flung enough of 'em,that I'm thinkin' I'll manage to slip one inside an unsuspecting Buck.(grin)

Had a herd of Wolves in the timber above me yapping away and one of these days I'll stumble onto a herd,while schlepping a Krunchenticker.

Gonna swap gas blocks on the LW BHW 18" Middie and see if that don't sweeten the punch a smidge.................

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
What gas block do you have and which are you going to? I was thinking muzzle device changes might impact precision as well.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Gonna pitch the RRA OEM clamp on (pinch) style and opt a Lo-Profile S/S Troy...which woulda been here by now,were it not for the Hurricane and Monsoon.

[Linked Image]

RINK

I wish the Faux '12 spout was machined to accept taper pins,as I trust them most,as they are warmest/fuzziest.

Porch shot,in current conditions...seconds ago.

[Linked Image]

Nice day....................(grin)

RDW Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Loaded some 50gr V-Max in front of '335(3325fps),expressly for Venison. They print .4 Mil lower at the 100yd line(dead nuts on),but I've flung enough of 'em,that I'm thinkin' I'll manage to slip one inside an unsuspecting Buck.(grin)

Lot'sa folks say those varmint bullets are gonna splat on ribs...stunt shooter <grin>

Buddy brought a Rogers stock by the house last week, locks up tight, wished I bought a few for 25.00 a while back.

No Lever' with sub-75's?

Dave

F
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
F
Rost, I've sold a bunch of really good shooting rifles. But I've regretted selling some. Not in to competitive shooting, or campfire matches. My ambush really didn't like some of the bullets I wanted to shoot. Maybe I'm too peculiar?? I don't know. Luckily Davidsapp sold it back to me. It loves the BH MK262. I know it'll work for my uses.

Hopefully I'll grow up one day and become the Marksman you are! I gotta set my goals high!

Last edited by fats; 08/28/15.
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
if you can shoot .5 moa you are in tall cotton. I"m not that good generally speaking, just good enough to hold my own.

A half MOA gun is a heck of a good gun.

A shame those that have good shooters won't shoot a couple of "postal" matches for fun so folks can see how well these guns can shoot when you have a good one!

Marksman. LOL.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
I call B.S. on one ragged hole. Shoot the challenge, 10'shots prove it.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I've killed a LOTTA critters with ALOTTA rifles,that never once fired a 5-shot group..let alone a 10-rounder.

I tend to put store in a CBS poke,good erector dope and the sanctity of a rifle well travelled...inundated with round count and hours spent afield.

Proficiency CAN'T be bought and spent primers remain THE Supreme Tutorial.

Hint.................

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
I've killed a LOTTA critters with ALOTTA rifles,that never once fired a 5-shot group..let alone a 10-rounder.

I tend to put store in a CBS poke,good erector dope and the sanctity of a rifle well travelled...inundated with round count and hours spent afield.

Proficiency CAN'T be bought and spent primers remain THE Supreme Tutorial.

Hint.................

[Linked Image]

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Never been tough to tell,who shoots and who don't...as Threads like this so eloquently attest. 'Nother order arrived and am only awaiting a coupla more.

[Linked Image]

Weather simmered and the Hurricane/Monsoon subsided,but there ain't gonna be much dust for a while....................(grin)

T
TWR Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
I sighted in the 1.5-5 on the Larue light weight today but the 700 yard line was busy....
[Linked Image]

200 steel on crosshairs, 300 halfway below and 400 requires the bottom of the thin crosshair. Might kill a coyote.

Last edited by TWR; 08/29/15. Reason: Forgot pic
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Well duh, you got a cafeteria next to the target. Grins.

Lets see what stooge has to say about that setup!

Oh yeah, got the short little insecure ebonics pro jackazz mouth of the north on ignore..

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Fwiw, my two friends have taken over 40 big KY. Whitetails with the 55gr. NBT's in .223 and .22-250.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

370 members (10gaugemag, 260Remguy, 17CalFan, 264mag, 270winchester, 10gaugeman, 32 invisible), 2,501 guests, and 1,199 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,598
Posts18,454,430
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.