Print Thread
Hop To
JJHACK Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Have any of you folks used this device?
http://www.amazon.com/Garelick-Eez-In-Active-Suspension-Absorber/dp/B00144ETZI
I have storage boxes under my ProV seats which I need to keep, however I would like to add some better seat suspension. I put a 3" piece of heavy foam on my seat to see if the height would still be okay and it's fine. So I have about 3" to add a suspension base of some sort.

I like the slim look of this Garelick design, just not sure of it's functional use.

Another design that adds 2.5" of height is the Springfield Marine suspension system.

http://www.cabelas.com/product/Spri...tAds&WT.z_mc_id1=03571566&rid=20

I'm not running drugs at 100MPH into the florida coast, I would just like to smooth out the pounding for the rare occasions that I'm in tough conditions.

Fixed links

Last edited by JJHACK; 08/17/15.

www.huntingadventures.net
Are you living your life, or just paying bills until you die?
When you hit the pearly gates I want to be there just to see the massive pile of dead 5hit at your feet. ( John Peyton)
GB2

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Cant open your links? I use a spring system I bought locally that bolts under my Tempress Fish On bracket. Just seems to soften the hard bottoms on big waves. Adds about 3".

kk alaska

Alaska 7 months of winter then 5 months of tourists
JJHACK Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Oh well I'll try again, worked when posted, then they don't??

When you hit the pearly gates I want to be there just to see the massive pile of dead 5hit at your feet. ( John Peyton)
K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Pics added not sure who makes them but I was in same situation with seat height limitations. Now your link is working mine are the ones sold by Cabelas I paid around $59
at Soldotna Hardware store. Great store!

kk alaska

JJHACK Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
The cabelas model made a difference with the price?

IC B2

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Just don,t expect it to soften total ride it works when you hit a hard wave. I liked it because it fit my fish on seat bracket.

kk alaska

JJHACK Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Well I pulled the trigger on the Garlick active suspension base for my seats. I found them about 30 bucks cheaper with free shipping, so chose them over the Springfield spring suspension seat bases.

I'm not a fast race boat kinda guy. However I would like a bit more cushion when we do hit a big wave, or the return trip in poor conditions is rougher then when we went out! I'll better review these once installed and tested out. Hopefully they will help.

I found it interesting that Grady White installs them in their boats. That's a pretty good manufacturer to choose these!

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Let me know how they work out please.

kk alaska

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
145 members (257 mag, 10Glocks, 300jimmy, 01Foreman400, 10gaugeman, 257robertsimp, 11 invisible), 1,428 guests, and 810 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,590
Posts18,397,899
Members73,815
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023
<

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.