-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Here's a man that fought Unions throughout his time in office, and won, yet has NO OPINION on a substantive matter???? A matter that could CHANGE our countries DEMOGRAPHICS in as little as 20 years...

Scott Walker just can’t make up his mind on birthright citizenship. “I’m not taking a position one way or the other,” Walker said in an interview with CNBC’s John Harwood. “I’m saying that until you secure the border and enforce the laws, any discussion about anything else is really looking past the very things we have to do.” Harwood then observed that Walker seemed threatened by Donald Trump’s hard-line stance on immigration, and was adjusting his rhetoric accordingly. On Sunday, Trump announced a $166 billion immigration plan that includes a nearly 2,000-mile wall across the U.S.-Mexico border, the deportation of...

http://www.politico.com/story/2015/...-citizenship-2016-121614.html?ml=tl_10_b

GB1

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Walker is floundering badly. He's been sending out e-mails touting his bonafides as a conservative Christian, trying to out-evangelize Huckabee. That's just stupid. I think Walker is an honorable guy and he deserves huge credit for fighting the good fight in Wisconsin against the Unions, but he'll be gone soon, IMHO. I'm just looking forward to the day when Jeb Bush drops out.

Communists: I still hate them even after they changed their name to "liberals".

My boss asked why I wasn't working. I told him I was being a democrat for Halloween.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I really enjoyed Walker's trouncing of the Unions early in his Governorship, but he really hasn't been impressive since.

He really dropped the ball with "No Opinion"...

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
He's fallen silent due to who pays his bills. Right out of the politician playbook. He's done well for WI but won't for Prez. Too much playing politics for me.

Camp is where you make it.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I have respect for man (or woman) that has a firm position, and doesn't change it. It shows conviction, and conviction is what it's going to take to start fixing what's wrong with this country.

Have no use for candidates that flip-flop like a carp thrown on the riverbank, when they think it suits their needs.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
this is why we have a process. walker laid in the weeds without saying alot, now we find he isn't that articulate and actually had some liberal stances on some issues. trump and cruz are the choices.

G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
Walker has got to be the biggest disappointment of this mess, so much potential but little substance. a Yankee Rubio.

GO TRUMP

Last edited by gahuntertom; 08/22/15.
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
After telling an NBC reporter unambiguously that he supported ending birthright citizenship, Scott Walker on Friday changed his mind, saying his new position is that he has no position, that he is now undecided again. He's saying that this isn't a reversal, merely that he misspoke because he was tired. How do you misspeak support for ending birthright citizenship? Look at this video where he is clearly asked whether he would end it, and Walker says, "Yeah, absolutely." No ambiguity there. This is not a minor, technical issue. This is not a slip of the tongue. Scott Walker was clearly...

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog...pposition_to_birthright_citizenship.html

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

381 members (10gaugemag, 260Remguy, 17CalFan, 264mag, 270winchester, 10gaugeman, 33 invisible), 2,516 guests, and 1,198 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,598
Posts18,454,430
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.