Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
the mainstream establishment just don't get it. the American people are tied of being told what the establishment politicians wants us to know and believe.

trump does at least say what he thinks. and apparently he thinks like a whole lot of folks thinks.

the establishment might not learn this fact quite soon enough.

GB1

K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
LOL... all NBC and Macy's did with their kneejerk reaction was kick themselves in the nuts.

Bet they wish the 'brand' was back on their product now.

Trump will make even more money off Miss Universe now.

Kent

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Trump's bonafides as a RINO make Jeb Bush look like a raging conservative. Is there anyone else in the field who has switched from Republican, to Democrat and then back to Republican? Anyone else in the field who has donated hundreds of thousands of dollars to Hillary Clinton's political campaigns and the Clinton Foundation? Anyone else in the field get a phone call from Bill Clinton before entering the presidential race?! You notice the guy is not criticizing Hillary at all? When is he going to renounce his insistence that government is more qualified to make decisions for companies than those companies themselves? When is he going to explain his support for a single-payer health care system? When is he going to renounce his support for Planned Parenthood?

Trump is ahead because there are enough primary voters who care more about giving the middle finger to the Republican Establishment than actually winning the White House and who have been seduced away from genuine conservatism in favor of nativist populism (a species of Leftism, btw).

Jordan

Communists: I still hate them even after they changed their name to "liberals".

My boss asked why I wasn't working. I told him I was being a democrat for Halloween.
byc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Tracks
I really hope all you Trump supporters are right and I'm wrong, because if my doubts about him are correct and he is elected, or even just throws the election to Hillery, we will have serious problems.

What are your doubts??

Proud to be a true Sandlapper!!

Go Nats!!!!

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Poor Jordan.

Ideas are far more powerful than guns, We dont let our people have guns. Why should we let them have ideas. "Joseph Stalin"

He who has braved youths dizzy heat dreads not the frost of age.
IC B2

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by jdm953
Poor Jordan.

Could you just answer my questions? That would be a nice start. grin

My boss asked why I wasn't working. I told him I was being a democrat for Halloween.
K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Asked if she would be a good president, Trump teed off: “She was the worst secretary of state in the history of our nation, why would she be a good president? I think she would be a terrible president.”

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Ok.Trump played the political game for business.He gave to Hillery.How can knowing how its done be a bad thing.Does he approve of it?I certainly remember when Regan was a Democrat,he switched.People change dont they.A lot of people were for PP until they took the time to think about what was going on.Most people are busy just staying alive to think about where this country is really going.Anyone who stops and looks will see it clearly.Trump is getting there.This said I still want Cruz but will settle for Trump.At least Trump has a backbone.You seem to like bush at least until some illegal robs and hurts someone you care about.Bush wants to give the country away,maybe his wife will let him have some now.

Ideas are far more powerful than guns, We dont let our people have guns. Why should we let them have ideas. "Joseph Stalin"

He who has braved youths dizzy heat dreads not the frost of age.
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Here is a Blaze TV commentary on Trump. Unfortunately, its linked on a Glenn Beck site and I have no use for Beck. But ignore that fact and focus on the content of the Blaze commentary (Blaze is not associated with Beck).

http://www.glennbeck.com/2015/07/09...ns-you-should-not-vote-for-donald-trump/

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by jdm953
Ok.Trump played the political game for business.He gave to Hillery.How can knowing how its done be a bad thing.Does he approve of it?I certainly remember when Regan was a Democrat,he switched.People change dont they.A lot of people were for PP until they took the time to think about what was going on.Most people are busy just staying alive to think about where this country is really going.Anyone who stops and looks will see it clearly.Trump is getting there.This said I still want Cruz but will settle for Trump.At least Trump has a backbone.You seem to like bush at least until some illegal robs and hurts someone you care about.Bush wants to give the country away,maybe his wife will let him have some now.

But Reagan, as an adult, switched from Demonrat to Republican. Trump, as an adult, did just the opposite! Not as a college kid mind you, but as a mature adult he became a Demonrat! WTF? And the point isn't switching, its the direction of the switch that matters. Trump becoming a Demonrat is in no way comparable to Reagan becoming a Republican. Its exactly the opposite.

I seem to like Bush? WTF, where have I ever said or even implied such a thing? I can't stand Jeb and frankly never liked GW. Of course I supported him when he was President, but GW was the quintessential, Chamber of Commerce, big-government Republican. In the primary I wanted Steve Forbes who had impeccable conservative creds. GW, FWIW, didn't veto a single congressional spending bill until what, his last year in office? I mean, GW and Obama are in a class by themselves when it comes to deficit creation. GW was a joke as a president. He was the farthest thing in the world from a conservative.

Last edited by RobJordan; 08/22/15.

IC B3

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
BTW, Trump was a registered Demonrat until 2009! NO wonder he has praised Obama!

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
It's difficult to get a good figure on the size of the crowd that showed up to hear Trump. Some estimates have it at 30,000.

But I wonder how many tuned in to watch him on TV?

Trump doesn't need to spend campaign money to get his face on TV. The program's sponsors foot the bill because Trump will cause viewership to go through the roof every time a station has him on.

I've never seen that from someone running for office.

Every other candidate has to pay large money to get put on TV.

Trump says that he should get a cut from the money the TV stations make every time they put him on.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
I've never been a big Trump fan.

That said, I'm pretty impressed by his fearless leadership. He has shown that.

I'll take that over a career politician any day

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Call me a nervous Nellie, but right now I'm concerned about the sizzle to steak ratio.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Tracks
I really hope all you Trump supporters are right and I'm wrong, because if my doubts about him are correct and he is elected, or even just throws the election to Hillery, we will have serious problems.

If we get another establishment Republican we will be in just as bad of trouble, just delayed a bit. If Hillery gets the White House the country may go into anarchy during her reign, then the country can split and rebuild. Even if a real conservative capitalist leader wins this election it will still be a rough (very rough) road to pull this country back to where it should be. All paths work, some are slower and bloodier though.
Trump has an ego and now has a chance of becoming CEO of the largest most powerful corporation on this planet, can't see him passing that opportunity up.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by gitem_12
I've never been a big Trump fan.

That said, I'm pretty impressed by his fearless leadership. He has shown that.

I'll take that over a career politician any day

That's what we have now. How's that been working? mad

Some Harris poll done in July shows Clint Eastwood would clobber Trump. Any candidate needs more than a rabid minority of the voters to get elected in the general. I hope conservative thinking people keep that in mind.

Sometimes, the air you 'let in'matters less than the air you 'let out'.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by RobJordan
Here is a Blaze TV commentary on Trump. Unfortunately, its linked on a Glenn Beck site and I have no use for Beck. But ignore that fact and focus on the content of the Blaze commentary (Blaze is not associated with Beck).

http://www.glennbeck.com/2015/07/09...ns-you-should-not-vote-for-donald-trump/

The Blaze is not associated with Beck? Really? crazy

TheBlaze is an independent news and entertainment television network and website founded by conservative talk radio personality Glenn Beck. TheBlaze has studios and offices based in Las Colinas, Texas; New York City, New York; Los Angeles, California; and the District of Columbia.

Last edited by bbassi; 08/22/15.

They say everything happens for a reason.
For me that reason is usually because I've made some bad decisions that I need to pay for.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
The other candidates, especially Bush are using him for a lab rat.

They wait until he says something, then wait to see how it's received, and either condemn him, or jump on the band wagon like it was their idea from the onset.

What don't kill ya, may cure ya. grin

Anyone else notice that pattern?

That backfired on Jeb already.

So you can kiss that pattern good-bye.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Trump is being vilified by the slime, liberal media with half truths, chicanery, out of context tricks. He is also being vilified by the Republican - totally worthless politicians.

I'm a very old conservative Republican and supporter of Trump. Rience Priebus is always writing letters to me asking that I renew my Republican Party membership. *( And of course extending the hand to fill with MONEY ). I have not and don't intend to.

Trump is smarter than a whip. He is secretly *( Not ) unscrupulous but also exceptionally focused on goals. He will do what he has to do, legally, to achieve his desires. I had my trials and tribulations with his organization when I was a contractor.

What Donald is NOT going to do is spill the beans and lay out all of his plans for public viewing. But LOOK OUT adversaries - he is not kidding. He will clean house.

The first time I voted it was for General Dwight D. Eisenhower. If you remember he packed up the illegal border jumpers and sent them back. Donald is of the same orientation.

Sad to say our country has been polluted with left leaning, liberal, sick, people that are ruining us rapidly *( Including a whole plethora of religious fanatics, Catholics, even Archbishops, and other persuasions - essentially flaming, defiant scofflaws that fight Federal Immigration laws and engage in blatant anarchy, deluding themselves that their religious convictions trump Federal Laws.

Couple that with the most inexperienced, incompetent, deplorable President- Obama - in our long and proud history.

Example - Obama is our first black president. Touted by media all the time. He isn't black. He is a half breed, mulatto, mestizo, black father/white mother. The hypocritical - disingenuous media bamboozles the public with repulsive chicanery. Talk about racism !!!!

Obama is a bastard in the sense of mother and father never been married. The lies and cover ups by so many are breathtaking adding to the deplorable lack of credibility by so many.

Obama senior was an exchange student, over loaded with testosterone and lust. He was very poor and on subsistence, living in a bachelor apartment in town. When he knocked up Anne Dunham, she dropped out of sight and holed up in a cottage 8 miles out of town in her parents back yard where Obama was born. He was never born in any hospital.

These are internal investigations and substantiated facts.

I'm really having a very hard time understanding how so many so called Americans could have been hoodwinked and voter for such
a dangerous and pathetic person. If they were not hoodwinked and knew what they were doing that's even more disturbing.

Last edited by William_E_Tibbe; 08/22/15.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The Dems are probably loving seeing Trump being promoted to King of Spades.....

....never mind who's holding that Ace.

Sometimes, the air you 'let in'matters less than the air you 'let out'.
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

317 members (300_savage, 1_deuce, 260Remguy, 10gaugemag, 2ndwind, 17CalFan, 32 invisible), 2,426 guests, and 1,181 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,599
Posts18,454,463
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.