Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
I
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
I
http://www.outdoorhub.com/news/2015/08/03/peta-calls-hanging-dentist-shot-cecil-lion/

What garbage they spew.

What's the difference between shooting "Cecil," possibly illegally, and the thousands of Zimbabwe natives who illegally snare antelope each year. If you think there is a difference, you are guilty of species-ism. From the standpoint of the antelope, you are a racist!

Watch out deer hunters. You're next.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Communication of a death threat, or incitement to cause another to commit murder, is generally a crime.

Then again, that would require someone actually prosecute under our laws without an agenda or prejudice.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
It keeps this nonsense on the front page, its like a free fund raiser for them, just keep posting it and keeping it in the news and they will keep spewing crazy chitt and raking in the cash.

Writing here is Prohibited by the authorities.
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Let's call for the hanging of their POS hierarchy. Don't get mad get even. How much have they given to the conservation of wildlife the world over?

Never take life to seriously, after all ,no one gets out of it alive.
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
This is the unaccountable social media talking. Now about those Planned Parenthood "doctors".......................

My home is the "sanctuary residence" for my firearms.
IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I would like to see those PETA weenies attempt it. They are great behind a keyboard. Like the protest when DSC handled the rino auction.

[Linked Image]

DSC Life Member
NRA Life Member
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Great read!

Don’t tell us what to do with our animals when you allowed your own mountain lions to be hunted to near extinction in the eastern United States. Don’t bemoan the clear-cutting of our forests when you turned yours into concrete jungles.

And please, don’t offer me condolences about Cecil unless you’re also willing to offer me condolences for villagers killed or left hungry by his brethren, by political violence, or by hunger.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Is so much made up outrage and just plain BS- the locals regularly poison lions as a SOP! Gee's if it was not for the odd well healed trophy hunter- paying that kind of money all most all of the game would be gone! All you have to do is look at what happened in Kenya and India! I was not there I don't know what that dentist did or didn't do- I sure as heck am not going to go with some London tabloid version of the event!

"Any idiot can face a crisis,it's the day-to-day living that wears you out."

Anton Chekhov

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

580 members (11point, 160user, 10gaugemag, 219DW, 06hunter59, 12344mag, 57 invisible), 2,973 guests, and 1,239 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,352
Posts18,468,867
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.