Print Thread
Hop To
Page 26 of 26 1 2 24 25 26
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Clarkm
My wife bought a new car, drove past Home Depot at 5 p.m. and got T boned by a Mexican that had been drinking all day in the Home Depot parking lot. They took him away in cuffs. Then next thing I know he is pounding on my door with a girl for an interpreter to tell me he cannot afford to pay all that money. I called the insurance company and complained that they should have never given out my address. They said the gov does it for parties in a collision. The guy had no insurance, so our insurance paid. It was right on the edge of being totalled.

Start asking around, "Know anyone hit by an illegal with no insurance?"

It is everywhere.

If they can't stop them at the border, you should be ready to stop them with your car's air bag.

few years ago i saw all these illegals vacating a building near my house established by the city of phx where they could gather while looking for work and drink coffee and eat donuts. With the bald tires, smelly exhausts etc. Asked a friend of mine that worked the justice court about that, as to what would happen if i was in an accident. He said most likely they would run, since they don't title the cars, no insurance, etc. He was responsible for trying to collect on traffic fines etc. Written to pablo hernandez, general delivery, los angeles, calif.
Works real well doesn't it.
I spotted a lawn workers trailer at the 7/11 by my house few years ago and the weld had broke holding the spring shackle on. They had it roped together.

Last edited by RoninPhx; 08/24/15.

THE BIRTH PLACE OF GERONIMO
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I spotted a lawn workers trailer at the 7/11 by my house few years ago and the weld had broke holding the spring shackle on. They had it roped together.

And most of our Government want them to be able to stay, since they are already here. Why send them back? Damn all of those that want that. miles

Look out for number 1, don't step in number 2.
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by milespatton

And most of our Government want thiem to be able to stay, since they are already here. Why send them back? Damn all of those that want that. miles

I have seen the same thing down here in the Ozarks...

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Last Night I was going to the west ranch to check water tank we repaired that had been leaking to see if it was holding water. I found a Illegal at the pump house,that was all beat up shirt torn off and pants ripped, black eye, what a mess.
Turns out this Illegal was a transgender,and the other Illegals beat the $hit out of he- she- it. and left him? behind. I asked Him? what are you coming to the U.S. to do? He? said he? heard he? could get a free sex change in the U.S. That was a first for me. Rio7

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RIO7
Last Night I was going to the west ranch to check water tank we repaired that had been leaking to see if it was holding water. I found a Illegal at the pump house,that was all beat up shirt torn off and pants ripped, black eye, what a mess.
Turns out this Illegal was a transgender,and the other Illegals beat the $hit out of he- she- it. and left him? behind. I asked Him? what are you coming to the U.S. to do? He? said he? heard he? could get a free sex change in the U.S. That was a first for me. Rio7

You gonna do a European mount? grin

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I figured that we already had our quota of those. frown miles

Look out for number 1, don't step in number 2.
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
We took that critter to the main gate and gave it to the Border Patrol, it had tit's and a women's voice but looked like a man, with a Mohawk hair cut, Border Patrol didn't know what it was either? Rio7

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by RIO7
We took that critter to the main gate and gave it to the Border Patrol, it had tit's and a women's voice but looked like a man, with a Mohawk hair cut, Border Patrol didn't know what it was either? Rio7

Yeah, that's not quite the "honest, hard workers looking only to better themselves" that we hear about, is it?

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
K
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
K
Now come on Barry, that was barista material for the Back Door Coffee House in Austin!!!

More cream????

Founder
Ancient Order of the 1895 Winchester

"Come, shall we go and kill us venison?
And yet it irks me the poor dappled fools,
Being native burghers of this desert city,
Should in their own confines with forked heads
Have their round haunches gored."

WS

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
It will be in San Francisco or Seattle by Friday.

The first time I shot myself in the head...

Meniere's Sucks Big Time!!!
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
sick sick sick

you should be PUNished for that.

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by crossfireoops
sick sick sick

you should be PUNished for that.

GTC

Word has it that he quit his job as the creamy filling operator at the Twinkie factory in Mexico to cross the border... grin

Talk about PUNS! shocked

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
New twist on gay cabalerro

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by crossfireoops
New twist on gay cabalerro

Now THAT'S funny.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
P
prm Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Have not read all 29 pages, but a physical fence is a ridiculous idea. The scale of the border, the difficulty to maintain over time and the ease of going under a fence make it impractical.
Make it so they can't function in society, remove the incentives to come as an illegal. Incentivize legal immigration. Maintain a 'fence' of sensors and guards to make life a little difficult crossing. Certainly deter vehicles and aircraft from entering.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Pablo, said he has seen every critter on the ranch at one time or another, but this was the first time he's seen a fairy floating around here, I told him we lead a sheltered life. Rio7

Page 26 of 26 1 2 24 25 26

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

575 members (1OntarioJim, 1234, 11point, 160user, 10ring1, 219 Wasp, 73 invisible), 2,994 guests, and 1,205 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,335
Posts18,468,674
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.