Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Much like the battle at Thermopylae Donald Trump chose the political landscape which removes the Jeb Bush numerical advantage. And today he just hit the lead general right where it hurts: As we shared yesterday, Trump has three audiences. In this example he just nailed Jeb in his most exposed vulnerability.

[…] Donald Trump is talking to Wall Street. Like the RNC, Trump knows full well the preferred candidate for Wall Street is Jeb Bush. He needs to make their support for Bush a losing proposition; no-one on Wall Street likes to lose...

http://theconservativetreehouse.com...sh-deep-inside-the-wall-street-fortress/

Trump seems to be kicking Jeb squarely in the nutsack on a daily basis. The RNC can't be too happy about that!

The RNC/GOP has bought and paid for the nominee already (Jeb). When the gloves really come off, Trump will expose what corruption REALLY looks like and WHO is pulling the chains.

GB1

A
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
A
Good stuff. <SNIP> Previously, while campaigning in New Hampshire, Trump sent a message to the RNC warning them he knows how, why and who the RNC/GOPe roadmap is financing within the election to attain their specific goals.<SNIP>

Next step will be to expose the Democratic roadmap....but hey, not sure who will listen to that sordid tale.

Bob
Enjoy life now -- it has an expiration date.
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
it reminds one of a David vs. Goliath confrontation.

I expect Trump will come out ok.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Very telling. Thanks for posting.

The end of democracy, and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Just a Reminder, this is an insurgency. – The modern enemy of Wall Street is Main Street vulgarians. The enemy of the RNC/GOPe is not Democrats, it’s Grassroots Conservatives, more vulgarians.

[Linked Image]

Crackin' up here in the swamps. laugh

Vulgarian Dan

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
That is very good thing.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
loving it

give 'em hell Trump

btw, that article also spells out why Trump would go 3rd party due to the rules changes designed to keep a Jeb Bush as a the party nominee - they just didn't imagine that someone would be trouncing their appointed guy in the polls.

Last edited by KFWA; 08/25/15.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Trump leads in NH and SC by an average of +19. He already led in FL. He's got people begging to do his campaign work in Iowa, where everyone else seems to be slipping.

And in the last 48 hours, he's effectively slapped down the political consultant class AND Wall Street, while also sending a second direct hit at the GOP establishment's money machine!

Counting Trump out is a mistake. I think he's actually going to go all the way.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
That article EXACTLY highlights what is wrong with our entire system of government anymore.

It is getting to the point that these bastards don't even care if they lose elections because they know that if they toe the line for a term or two and provide key votes on an issue or two, they will be rewarded with a high six figure or more salary that will catapult them squarely into the DGAF class of people. It is impossible to counter that sort of temptation with mere integrity or heartfelt goodwill. Particularly, when in the first six month of his term every junior congressman discovers just how bad the parliament of whores to which he has been elected really is.

It has gotten to the point that being a moderately successful politician is a much surer way to wealth and financial security than business. Really, any sort of government employment these days means better than average wealth and much better security.

RAS Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I think he could win the primary, maybe, but will he win the general election? Not very confident of that at all.

"...aspire to live quietly, and to mind your own affairs, and to work with your hands, as we instructed you, so that you may walk properly before outsiders and be dependent on no one." - Paul to the church in Thessalonica.

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by RAS
I think he could win the primary, maybe, but will he win the general election? Not very confident of that at all.

That's what's fun about Trump. He is a high stakes gambler and absolutely reckless. WTH knows?

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The Shadow knows.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

RAS Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by ltppowell
Originally Posted by RAS

That's what's fun about Trump. He is a high stakes gambler and absolutely reckless. WTH knows?

Yes and agree on Trump, but the player in this game is the voting public which I have lost all confidence in, especially after 2012

"...aspire to live quietly, and to mind your own affairs, and to work with your hands, as we instructed you, so that you may walk properly before outsiders and be dependent on no one." - Paul to the church in Thessalonica.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by FOsteology
Much like the battle at Thermopylae Donald Trump chose the political landscape which removes the Jeb Bush numerical advantage. And today he just hit the lead general right where it hurts: As we shared yesterday, Trump has three audiences. In this example he just nailed Jeb in his most exposed vulnerability.

[…] Donald Trump is talking to Wall Street. Like the RNC, Trump knows full well the preferred candidate for Wall Street is Jeb Bush. He needs to make their support for Bush a losing proposition; no-one on Wall Street likes to lose...

http://theconservativetreehouse.com...sh-deep-inside-the-wall-street-fortress/

Trump seems to be kicking Jeb squarely in the nutsack on a daily basis. The RNC can't be too happy about that!

The RNC/GOP has bought and paid for the nominee already (Jeb). When the gloves really come off, Trump will expose what corruption REALLY looks like and WHO is pulling the chains.

That's all well and good. My issue with this sort of stuff is that Jeb ain't the enemy. Trump ain't the enemy. Neither is Walker, Christie, Carly, or any of the other GOP candidates. HILLARY is the enemy. Warren is the enemy. Phooking attack them. Don't canniablize each other. that's doing the Dems dirty work for them.

Remember "Vulture Capitalism". Dems didn't come up with that but it stuck. Do too much of this sort of schist and you'll get Hillary.

Conservatives are so amped up after 7 years of Obama that for a change they are willing to fight for something. I say it's about time, but Conservatives better get a clear picure of who the enemy really is.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
No doubt, but you never know with voters, especially the young crowd. They tend to turn like the wind and all go in one direction.

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by hatari
My issue with this sort of stuff is that Jeb ain't the enemy. Trump ain't the enemy. Neither is Walker, Christie, Carly, or any of the other GOP candidates. HILLARY is the enemy. Warren is the enemy. Phooking attack them. Don't canniablize each other. that's doing the Dems dirty work for them.

They sure as fugg are!

http://theconservativetreehouse.com...ohues-achilles-heel-intensely-strategic/

The GOP/RNC is just as bad as the Demonrats. It's ALL about control, power, and $$.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by RAS

Trump hasn't even begun to take Dims to the woodshed.

Islam is a terrorist organization.

O
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by hatari
That's all well and good. My issue with this sort of stuff is that Jeb ain't the enemy. Trump ain't the enemy. Neither is Walker, Christie, Carly, or any of the other GOP candidates. HILLARY is the enemy. Warren is the enemy. Phooking attack them. Don't canniablize each other. that's doing the Dems dirty work for them.

Remember "Vulture Capitalism". Dems didn't come up with that but it stuck. Do too much of this sort of schist and you'll get Hillary.

Conservatives are so amped up after 7 years of Obama that for a change they are willing to fight for something. I say it's about time, but Conservatives better get a clear picure of who the enemy really is.

This.

There are 2 rules to success:

1. Never tell everything that you know.
G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
like so many other posters on here, when I'm feeling cynical and sarcastic, I ask myself what is Hillary good for? then, I ask myself what are the republicans good for? what have they or the demo's ever done for me? and the answer is pretty clear.

the dems do block vote. the repubs not so much.

if the future is like the past, I won't be better off no matter which wing of the consortium wins. but new faces aren't as boring as old faces. grin

(meanwhile, the Spanish speaking ad continues to do audibles while I type away).

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I say it all the time ...the R's need to put the boots to the dems...the dems DO NOT tear each not her down ,I just seen it again on the Sunday talk shows, malloy an Bernie could easily shoot hilldabeast in the foot...but
They don't
WHY are the R's so stupid???????

I work harder than a ugly stripper....
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

640 members (007FJ, 12344mag, 01Foreman400, 1936M71, 06hunter59, 10gaugemag, 80 invisible), 2,551 guests, and 1,264 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,688
Posts18,456,480
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.