Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Brilliant move. If all of the pro abortion people choose to gather in one place, put up a massive screen there and show the abortion videos. I've never disliked Jindal, but I have more appreciation for him after this than I did.

He's obviously a fairly bright fellow.

GB1

D
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Bobby did play that one well, even for an out of state governor.

He's not leading from behind, just from afar. He's gone more than at home.

That was a slick move, nonetheless. It got good media coverage and here we are, talking about it. For a politician, that's success...

DF

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Snyper

PP doesn't do abortions in LA, but you claim that's why Jindal wants to cut funding and do "investigations".

I showed you links to investigations that were completed, and you say they don't matter. Why do your claims matter?

You whine about wanting investigations and then ignore results when they find no violations

You keep claiming the "sell baby parts" but haven't shown anything as proof. Those lame videos certainly don't prove it, or there would be charges filed already

How is this NOT politics and BS?:

How is it not political?

Maybe they didn't know their particular state clinics weren't doing "donations" thereby requiring an investigation?

And ensuring that the ALMOST COMPLETED ABORTION CLINIC IN NEW ORLEANS won't do this stuff is certainly appropriate, don't you think?

I don't think I am whining about the results, idiot. Not one bit.

I think its great that states are sorting out who's doing what on a systematic basis because apparently, they all didn't f'n know.

And I'm hoping PP gets its ass handed to them nationally for the actions of a few offices, and the funds sent to them are distributed to cancer and birth control centers that don't have links to abortion.

It's not hype, no more than your BS.

I'm just being subjective, for personal reasons.

#babylivesmatter

or whatever...

D
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Everything is politics...

DF

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by RWE

PP doesn't do abortions in LA, but you claim that's why Jindal wants to cut funding and do "investigations".

I showed you links to investigations that were completed, and you say they don't matter. Why do your claims matter?

You whine about wanting investigations and then ignore results when they find no violations

You keep claiming the "sell baby parts" but haven't shown anything as proof. Those lame videos certainly don't prove it, or there would be charges filed already

How is it not political?

Maybe they didn't know their particular state clinics weren't doing "donations" thereby requiring an investigation?

And ensuring that the ALMOST COMPLETED ABORTION CLINIC IN NEW ORLEANS won't do this stuff is certainly appropriate, don't you think?

I think its great that states are sorting out who's doing what on a systematic basis because apparently, they all didn't f'n know.

And I'm hoping PP gets its ass handed to them nationally for the actions of a few offices, and the funds sent to them are distributed to cancer and birth control centers that don't have links to abortion.

#babylivesmatter

or whatever...

That's pretty lame to waste time and money doing investigations for something that doesn't exist. It's a prime example of what happens when decisions are based on hysteria rather than reality.

Closing the PP clinics will only insure there will be more abortions, since most of their business involves getting birth control to the poorer women who need it.

It's not being "subjective"
It's being ignorant, and forcing your beliefs on others

One shot, one kill........ It saves a lot of ammo!
IC B2

A
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A

Thanks, Snyper. I got a chuckle from that one.

and what does the Lord require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God? (Micah 6:8)

d.v.

Musings on TDS
RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RWE

How is it not political?

#babylivesmatter

or whatever...

That's pretty lame to waste time and money doing investigations for something that doesn't exist. It's a prime example of what happens when decisions are based on hysteria rather than reality.

Closing the PP clinics will only insure there will be more abortions, since most of their business involves getting birth control to the poorer women who need it.

Right, and believing its OK to abort babies and using my tax dollars to subsidize the purpose isn't forcing beliefs on me?

It's ok to be subjective, as long as its your subject right?

If you're feeling all socially justified, you pay for the abortions.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Anything that broadcasts how heinous this practice is should be done at any cost.

D
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Yep, what is hidden will be revealed.

This ghastly procedure need to be out of the closet, out of the shadows of mystery and darkness, into the light of day.

Proponents desperately what to keep hidden what is hidden.

They want to protect and hide this procedure, out of sight/out of mind. It's big business, big bucks.

Well, the cat's out of the bag.

Good...

DF

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Church and State...Seperate.

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by achadwick

Thanks, Snyper. I got a chuckle from that one.

Struck a nerve, huh?
I know you like feeling superior and "counseling"

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by RWE
Originally Posted by RWE

How is it not political?

#babylivesmatter

or whatever...

Right, and believing its OK to abort babies and using my tax dollars to subsidize the purpose isn't forcing beliefs on me?

You aren't paying for any abortions.

Repeating the hype won't make it so. and cutting off the funding will only result in more abortions.

If you really want to reduce them you'd want a PP clinic in every town.

You just like to control what others do

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

and cutting off the funding

[Linked Image]

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by curdog4570
Brilliant move.

Jindal is at zero percent in the last two poles. This is a desperate move that will not move his numbers.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by RWE
Originally Posted by RWE

How is it not political?

#babylivesmatter

or whatever...

Repeating the hype won't make it so. and cutting off the funding will only result in more abortions.

If you really want to reduce them you'd want a PP clinic in every town.

You just like to control what others do

Want to make a bet? ARe you saying PP is not funded with taxpayer dollars?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by watch4bear

(Insert silly picture here)

No one is "harvesting babies" and posting silly pictures shows a lack of originality and logical arguments.

Most abortions are done on black and Hispanic women, so you should be happy.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter

What I said (again):

"You aren't paying for any abortions."

Last edited by Snyper; 08/27/15.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

What I said (again):

You can say whatever you want but the fact of the matter is the taxpayer is paying for PP.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Sure, maybe he's playing politics. Maybe the funding to PP that they are upset about isn't going to be used for abortions or abortion clinics in LA. Maybe...maybe...maybe.... The vids are out there of what has happened at PP clinics. If they really want to continue the "good" things PP does they (the so called "good" PP faction) have to stand up in force against the stuff we've seen on the vids. Until they do they shouldn't get anything. Doesn't seem like they are to interested in making sure PP does what's right....they just want the money. It's Jindal's state and I like what he did.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

What I said (again):

You can say whatever you want but the fact of the matter is the taxpayer is paying for PP.

And you can say whatever you want, but you aren't paying for any abortions.

I'm not sure why you keep arguing a point I didn't make

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

516 members (22kHornet, 17CalFan, 222Sako, 10gaugemag, 160user, 10Glocks, 41 invisible), 2,661 guests, and 1,089 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,287
Posts18,467,895
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.