Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by JCMCUBIC
Sure, maybe he's playing politics. Maybe the funding to PP that they are upset about isn't going to be used for abortions or abortion clinics in LA.

Maybe...maybe...maybe.... The vids are out there of what has happened at PP clinics.

If they really want to continue the "good" things PP does they (the so called "good" PP faction) have to stand up in force against the stuff we've seen on the vids. Until they do they shouldn't get anything. Doesn't seem like they are to interested in making sure PP does what's right....they just want the money. It's Jindal's state and I like what he did.

There is no real evidence fo anything on those videos.

If there were, there would be no need for all these investigations, and especially those in states that don't participate in the donation programs to begin with.

It's all politics, and nothing more.

One shot, one kill........ It saves a lot of ammo!
GB1

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Originally Posted by Snyper
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter

You aren't paying for any abortions.

Want to make a bet? ARe you saying PP is not funded with taxpayer dollars?

What I said (again):

"You aren't paying for any abortions."

You can say whatever you want but the fact of the matter is the taxpayer is paying for PP.

And you can say whatever you want, but you aren't paying for any abortions.

I'm not sure why you keep arguing a point I didn't make

Where are the abortions happening then if not in a PP clinic?

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
I'm extremely proud of Jindal!

He is one of only a few with the godly morals and character to take a stand against the murder of the unborn!

Jindal has my full support on this issue and many others!

Liberalism is a cancer
Support Christian Family values
W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W

If there were, there would be no need for all these investigations, and especially those in states that don't participate in the donation programs to begin with.

Since there's nothing in the videos, why the big deal about letting people see them?

As far as I'm concerned they should be on the 6 o'clock news. Then maybe we'd find out if America really thinks what PPH does is just fine.

FÜCK Jeff_O!

MAGA
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
So f'n gullible some people are.

IC B2

A
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A
Originally Posted by achadwick

It's being ignorant, and forcing your beliefs on others

Thanks, Snyper. I got a chuckle from that one.

Struck a nerve, huh?
I know you like feeling superior and "counseling"

I'm glad you brought that up again. I never used the words "counseling" or "counselor" in my PMs to you so you are either playing fast and loose with the facts or you are a liar. I've been willing to give you the benefit of the doubt, but since you brought it up again I'm wondering if you are just a fool or a liar. Which is it, Snyper?

Or maybe you are both?

Last edited by achadwick; 08/27/15.

and what does the Lord require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God? (Micah 6:8)

d.v.

Musings on TDS
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
They were protesting the funding cuts.

To two (or 3%) out of 69 existing women's healthcare facilities in the state.

Yep, those protests were all about women's health, and nothing to do with the largest abortion provider in the nation crazy

Birdwatcher

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
If it was all about abortions he'd cut funding to that ONE PP clinic, and all the other places in LA that also do abortions.

Get video on them, and he'd probably cut the contract on those other places too.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Jindal has a much different stance on PP than Trump, Jindal wants to shut down the "other services that it provides".

Ya that must be it, Jindal must be against all women's health services crazy

...97% of the existing women's clinics in LA are still operating.

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RWE
Originally Posted by RWE

PP doesn't do abortions in LA, but you claim that's why Jindal wants to cut funding and do "investigations".

I showed you links to investigations that were completed, and you say they don't matter. Why do your claims matter?

You whine about wanting investigations and then ignore results when they find no violations

You keep claiming the "sell baby parts" but haven't shown anything as proof. Those lame videos certainly don't prove it, or there would be charges filed already

How is this NOT politics and BS?:

How is it not political?

Maybe they didn't know their particular state clinics weren't doing "donations" thereby requiring an investigation?

And ensuring that the ALMOST COMPLETED ABORTION CLINIC IN NEW ORLEANS won't do this stuff is certainly appropriate, don't you think?

I don't think I am whining about the results, idiot. Not one bit.

I think its great that states are sorting out who's doing what on a systematic basis because apparently, they all didn't f'n know.

And I'm hoping PP gets its ass handed to them nationally for the actions of a few offices, and the funds sent to them are distributed to cancer and birth control centers that don't have links to abortion.

It's not hype, no more than your BS.

I'm just being subjective, for personal reasons.

#babylivesmatter

or whatever...

That's pretty lame to waste time and money doing investigations for something that doesn't exist. It's a prime example of what happens when decisions are based on hysteria rather than reality.

Closing the PP clinics will only insure there will be more abortions, since most of their business involves getting birth control to the poorer women who need it.

It's not being "subjective"

Right, and believing its OK to abort babies and using my tax dollars to subsidize the purpose isn't forcing beliefs on me?

It's ok to be subjective, as long as its your subject right?

If you're feeling all socially justified, you pay for the abortions.

You aren't paying for any abortions.

Repeating the hype won't make it so. and cutting off the funding will only result in more abortions.

If you really want to reduce them you'd want a PP clinic in every town.

You just like to control what others do

you're a liberal, aren't you?

Arguing since my tax dollars aren't going to the paycheck of the one actually ripping the fetus out means I am not paying for the abortion?

Its easy. I pay taxes. Tax money goes to PP. PP does abortions. Hence, I pay for abortions - and I don't want to.

And when the going gets tough, you either comment about the opposing side being a control freak, or a racist (to wit your comments about blacks and hispanics)

Besides, how can governors know if this is happening in their state unless they investigate?

Likewise, how many times have I said that the money needs to be redirected to women's health and prevention- just not abortion? Somehow you forget that when you and your friends want to accuse us of a war on women.

Liberals.

IC B3

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Sure, maybe he's playing politics. Maybe the funding to PP that they are upset about isn't going to be used for abortions or abortion clinics in LA.

Maybe...maybe...maybe.... The vids are out there of what has happened at PP clinics.

If they really want to continue the "good" things PP does they (the so called "good" PP faction) have to stand up in force against the stuff we've seen on the vids. Until they do they shouldn't get anything. Doesn't seem like they are to interested in making sure PP does what's right....they just want the money. It's Jindal's state and I like what he did.

It's all politics, and nothing more.

Evidence? ...and you say if there had been evidence there wouldn't be investigations?

Do you work for PP or for a business that is tied to them?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by JP_Lucas

Where are the abortions happening then if not in a PP clinic?

Obviously in other clinics, since PP doesn't do any abortions in LA.

They only do about 25% of all abortions done in the US. This stuff really isn't complicated

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Evidence? ...and you say if there had been evidence there wouldn't be investigations?

Do you work for PP or for a business that is tied to them?

I don't work for anyone.
There's no real evidence of any crimes in any of those videos

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by WhelenAway

Since there's nothing in the videos, why the big deal about letting people see them?

As far as I'm concerned they should be on the 6 o'clock news. Then maybe we'd find out if America really thinks what PPH does is just fine.

I never said anything about people not seeing them, but what people really need to do is read the transcripts to get the whole story. You won't learn much truth from those edited videos

People fall for the BS too easily, and many will just go along with the herd instead of looking at the facts.

Last edited by Snyper; 08/27/15.

N
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
N

"Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence". John Adams

"A dishonest man can always be trusted to be dishonest". Captain Jack Sparrow
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by NeBassman

Bullchitt

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Thanks, Snyper. I got a chuckle from that one.

Struck a nerve, huh?
I know you like feeling superior and "counseling"

I'm glad you brought that up again. I never used the words "counseling" or "counselor" in my PMs to you so you are either playing fast and loose with the facts or you are a liar. I've been willing to give you the benefit of the doubt, but since you brought it up again I'm wondering if you are just a fool or a liar. Which is it, Snyper?

Or maybe you are both?

LOL
I don't much care what words you used, since they don't change the words I used. You PM'd me to show me "how to get healing from the experience" that you mistakenly think I've had

And now you're just engaging in childish name calling instead of sticking to the actual topic.

Here's exactly what you said, which shows I didn't lie about anything:

I think RickyD got you all wrong. It sounds to me like you are post-abortive. A wife, or girlfriend maybe? If I'm right and you are interested, I can show you how to get healing from the experience. All you need to do is ask.

You're still attempting to act superior, but failing miserably

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by NeBassman

Bullchitt

So where's your proof the story is wrong?
"Bullchit" doesn't refute anything

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by RWE

you're a liberal, aren't you?

Arguing since my tax dollars aren't going to the paycheck of the one actually ripping the fetus out means I am not paying for the abortion?

Its easy. I pay taxes. Tax money goes to PP. PP does abortions. Hence, I pay for abortions - and I don't want to.

And when the going gets tough, you either comment about the opposing side being a control freak, or a racist (to wit your comments about blacks and hispanics)

Besides, how can governors know if this is happening in their state unless they investigate?

Likewise, how many times have I said that the money needs to be redirected to women's health and prevention- just not abortion? Somehow you forget that when you and your friends want to accuse us of a war on women.

Liberals.

97% of what PP does IS women's health and pregnancy prevention, so it's obvious you don't know much about them

NONE of what they do in LA involve abortions

You can give me any label that makes you feel good, but it won't change the reality of the situation.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Abortion is murder of an unborn baby...period of of story, print!

Anyone who supports the killing of these babies, by planned murderhood or anyone else, is just sick.

Last edited by Dixie_Rebel; 08/28/15.

Liberalism is a cancer
Support Christian Family values
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

82 members (257robertsimp, 6mmCreedmoor, 300_savage, 01Foreman400, 12 invisible), 1,147 guests, and 788 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,058
Posts18,463,238
Members73,923
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.