Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
If U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry has his way the United Nations will be able to say if Americans are allowed to have their Second Amendment rights. He has just signed an anti-gun treaty with the United Nations that the U.S. Senate has already said it is against.

The treaty Kerry signed without authorization from the Senate would create an un-Constitutional registry of all US gun buyers and would lead to the UN controlling American’s gun rights.

Secretary of State John Kerry on Wednesday signed a controversial U.N. treaty on arms regulation, riling U.S. lawmakers who vow the Senate will not ratify the agreement.

As he signed the document, Kerry called the treaty a “significant step” in addressing illegal gun sales, while claiming it would also protect gun rights.

“This is about keeping weapons out of the hands of terrorists and rogue actors. This is about reducing the risk of international transfers of conventional arms that will be used to carry out the world’s worst crimes. This is about keeping Americans safe and keeping America strong,” he said. “This treaty will not diminish anyone’s freedom. In fact, the treaty recognizes the freedom of both individuals and states to obtain, possess, and use arms for legitimate purposes.”

U.S. lawmakers, though, have long claimed the treaty could lead to new gun control measures. They note the U.S. Senate has final say on whether to approve the agreement.

Sen. Bob Corker, R-Tenn., in a letter to President Obama, urged his administration not to take any action to implement the treaty without the consent of the Senate.

He claimed the treaty raises “fundamental issues” concerning “individual rights protected by the Second Amendment of the United States Constitution.”

The National Rifle Association blasted the plan, claiming it would impose an “invasive registration scheme” by requiring importing countries to give exporting countries information on “end users.”

“The Obama administration is once again demonstrating its contempt for our fundamental, individual Right to Keep and Bear Arms,” Chris Cox, executive director of the NRA’s Institute for Legislative Action, said in a statement. “These are blatant attacks on the constitutional rights and liberties of every law-abiding American. The NRA will continue to fight this assault on our fundamental freedom.”

Once again Obama’s regime tries to end the Second Amendment by stealth.

http://gopthedailydose.com/2015/08/...ban-treaty-against-wishes-of-u-s-senate/

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

BP-B2

pal Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Kerry is a POS.

"There's more to optics than meets the eye."--anon

"...most of us would be better off losing half a pound around the waist than half a pound on our rifle."--dhg

Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
everything Kerry/obama does is totaly legal, until their actions are challanged in Court. No one seems to be willing to do that, so this will stand as law.

Sam......

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
I don't obey chit signed by traitors.. And, in that spirit, Mr. Ed can read THIS:

[Linked Image]

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Them dirty sum bitches

IC B2

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Enough! Get a rope and start hanging these bastards! Stuff Kerry in a vat of his wife's ketchup!

Speak softly and use a big bore...
Where's El Cid when we need him...
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by pal
Kerry is a POS TRAITOR.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I'd much rather it be some foreigners knocking down my door to take my guns than Americans. It'll make my decision easier.

4 out of 5 Great Lakes prefer Michigan. smile
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
ANY treaty must be ratified by the Senate. ANY treaty.

Be afraid,be VERY VERY afraid
ad triarios redisse
My Buddy eh76 speaks authentic Frontier Gibberish!
[Linked Image]
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by EvilTwin

by a 2/3 majority IIRC. won't happen here.

Guns don't kill people, drivers with cell phones kill people.
IC B3

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by Redneck
I don't obey chit signed by traitors.. And, in that spirit, Mr. Ed can read THIS:

[Linked Image]

Well said X2

NRA Life Member
SAF Life Memner
CPL Life Member
B
BLG Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
I don't think any one is in doubt about who is really behind this. Obama probably gave Kerry the pen.

Clyde

The liberal mind is an endless black hole of stupidity.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
We currently have 54 republicans and 46 democrats/independents in the senate. A few dems will vote against the treaty (mostly to save their tails at home). There's no possible way that 67 will vote for it.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
We currently have 54 republicans and 46 democrats/independents in the senate. A few dems will vote against the treaty (mostly to save their tails at home). There's no possible way that 67 will vote for it.

Good point; but it is signed, awaiting the next election cycle for ratification? shocked

Could foreign powder suppliers stop imports?

MOLON LABE

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
It has no effect. This has come up years ago when the Senate was controlled by Democrats and it was acknowledged by everybody that there was no possible way the Senate would ever ratify it.

So Kerry can sign it all he wants. It means nothing.

The Savage 99 Pocket Reference”.
All models and variations of 1895’s, 1899’s and 99’s covered.
Also dates, checkering, engraving.. Find at www.savagelevers.com
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
It means nothing.

Just a symbolic thing I guess. Proving that democrats would rather have butt sex than shoot a gun grin

MOLON LABE

W
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
W
This black piece of [bleep] and his crew could care less about the constitution.

Molon Labe
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
So Kerry can sign it all he wants. It means nothing.

Yes it does. It means that he is a traitor to this country and keeps doing things against the will of the people. miles

Look out for number 1, don't step in number 2.
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
I wonder when Oobie will start issuing executive orders based on this new "treaty"?

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Good question.. And he KNOWS Congress doesn't have the balls to do a damn thing about it..

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by bruinruin
I'd much rather it be some foreigners knocking down my door to take my guns than Americans. It'll make my decision easier.

The key part here, coming to take my guns. I won't need any other information at that point. Color won't even matter. LOL

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
He signs it, Obama implements it by executive order. Congress will do nothing. They might file another meaningless lawsuit.

"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

[Linked Image]
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by WyColoCowboy
He signs it, Obama implements it by executive order. Congress will do nothing. They might file another meaningless lawsuit.

Implementing it means a national gun registry which is against federal law (1986 Firearm Owners Protection Act). 30+ states would file suit and have it shut down within months. Doesn't take Congress.

Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
30+ states would file suit and have it shut down within months. Doesn't take Congress.

Is there 30 red states left? That would be a majority grin

MOLON LABE

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
There has been other treaties that have been signed but never ratified. All this does is keep the treaty in motion, doesn't become law until ratified. But any Senate years down the line can ratified it. Or at least that's the way I understand it.

Phil

Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Greyghost
There has been other treaties that have been signed but never ratified. All this does is keep the treaty in motion, doesn't become law until ratified. But any Senate years down the line can ratified it. Or at least that's the way I understand it.

Phil

As a democrat, which do you prefer; shooting guns, or having butt sex?

MOLON LABE

W
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
W
Let's see the pos enforce it. His lame ass will be hiding in the deepest, darkest hole that he can find.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by toad

spot on Toad, with half the GOP voting in lock step with the dhimmicrats

Sam......

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by rost495
Originally Posted by bruinruin

The key part here, coming to take my guns. I won't need any other information at that point. Color won't even matter. LOL

Does to me,,,, I'll shoot the black guy first every time.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by watch4bear
30+ states would file suit and have it shut down within months. Doesn't take Congress.

Is there 30 red states left? That would be a majority grin

22-23 pure red states plus more than a few others that won't give up their guns.

I actually kind of hope Obama pushes it. Could see almost a sweep in 2016 for Republicans.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Trapped within the fanfare Chinese Black Monday and the American stock market plunging almost 600 points yesterday, suspicious explosions in China and on an American military base, there has been a very important, but quiet development ,which is escaping the attention of both the American people and the Independent Media.
The Corker Bill Spells the End of the Second Amendment

We are safe from the ravages of the UN Small Arms Treaty, aren’t we? In fact, many Senators have openly stated that they refuse to ratify this controversial treaty. Well, that is not exactly true. There is a new process established by the new Corker bill may very well have changed the way treaties are passed from here on out.

Under our Constitution, a full two thirds vote from senators for ratification to approve any kind of a treaty. This provision of the Constitution is very clear on this point and it is designed to prevent a treasonous subversion of the Constitution. However when one is living under a criminal enterprise, such as the one presented by the present criminal enterprise in power, who worries about following the rules? As a case in point, under the Corker bill, in order to have stopped the Iran nuclear deal, a two thirds vote to stop it from being implemented by the White House. This is not what the Constitution says and this out and out treason against the people of the United States as the Corker bill is a back door to taking our guns while nullifying the second Amendment.

Under the Corker bill, the following paragraphs describe what we are in for.
The Plot to Disarm America Is Commencing

The evidence is mounting that Obama and his colleagues at the United Nations are preparing for complete gun confiscation of civilian owned American guns. There is a new document, previously held secret, which has surfaced and clearly signals the intention of the United Nations to engage in gun confiscation in the relatively near future. The document is damning, however, the existence of the document is not even needed to prove the point that there is a major confrontation brewing between the American people and an international peace-keeping UN force, and it’s coming right around the corner.
Another Nail In America’s Coffin

The following is a smoking gun document that presents seven sequential steps designed to culminate in the total disarmament of the American nation. For those of you that know your history, you will note that there were 17 genocides in the 20th Century and in each case, these genocides were preceded by gun confiscation by the host government. According to the Democide Project located at the University of Hawaii, governments killed far more people, an estimated 26o million victims, than even war. History shows that if we ever allow government, the UN, or the U.S., to ever be able to seize our guns, we are signing our death warrant!

The following document is a declaration of war against the United States people. For those who find the document to be on the blurry side, scroll down to the Appendix to view a clearer copy.

image: http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/siteupload/2014/07/un-weapons-seizure-document.jpg
The UN and its cohorts have accomplished steps 1-5 (see below). They are now working on steps 6 and 7 which would constitute complete disarmament of the American people.

The UN and its cohorts have accomplished steps 1-5 (see below). They are now working on steps 6 and 7 which would constitute complete disarmament of the American people.

If one examines the first five steps of the plot, it is easy to ascertain the pattern of gun confiscation that Obama has attempted to follow. I do not believe that Obama has to completely implement steps 1-5 before moving to enforce steps 6 and 7. Therefore, even though Obama has not completely implemented the first five steps across the country, he has done enough to usher in Steps 6 and 7 in this United Nations disarmament plan. Steps 6 and 7 are listed below:

“6. Finally, codification of laws to completely makes any and all firearms illegal to own, possess or use outside of military and law enforcement usage.

7. Creation of a United Nations Police Taskforce with the specific mission of assisting member nations with the collection of weaponry from civilian hands”.

The proof for the validity of the intentions signaled by this document does not lie in the authenticity of any single document. The smoking gun evidence that Obama is progressively moving towards seizing all 300,000,000 civilian guns in this country, lies in the ubiquitous manner in which Obama has pursued sequential and progressive steps toward the disarming of the American people. As it has been said, “Judge a man by what he does, not by what he says”. The cases in point would be what Obama has tried to accomplish after the Boston Marathon Bombing, the Batman Aurora, CO. shootings and the Sandy Hook event. With some very sloppy bootstrapping steps following these events, Obama has progressively attempted to make guns more difficult to obtain and he has greatly expanded what is defined as “military grade weapons” and to limit what is considered to be “appropriate” for hunting as he has tried to block Americans from obtaining as many of these weapons as possible.

“1. Classification of military grade weapons to be made illegal for possession”.

“4. Codification of laws to begin the restricting and strict licensing of hunting grade firearms.”

I am certain that most people familiar with present Second Amendment debates will recognize the various and omnipresent “gun buy-back” programs funded with your tax money designed to remove guns from civilian hands.

“2. Creation of programs to provide reasonable compensation for voluntary surrender of said arms”.

How many times have we witnessed Obama standing before the cameras and national press corps and threaten to take unilateral action against our gun rights following each one of the false flag events mentioned above? In each instance, Obama has used thinly veiled excuses that he only wants to take away guns that “military grade weapons”.

“1. Classification of military grade weapons to be made illegal for possession.

5. Codification of laws to restrict the sale of, and possession of ammunition and components to manufacture ammunition”.

Connecting the Dots for Gun Confiscation

Even if the the UN document designed to disarm America, listed above, was not genuine (and it is), the following, very public document has been proven to be very authentic.

Under the heading, “Hiding in plain sight”, the United Nations has been advertising for the following position for over a year:

Posting Title: Disarmament, Demobilization and Reintegration Officer, P4

Job Title Code: DISARMAMENT, DEMOBILIZATION AND REINTEGRATION OFFICER

Department/Office: Department of Peacekeeping Operations

Duty Station: New York

Job Description: A minimum of seven years of progressively responsible experience in disarmament, demobilisation and reintegration or related area. Experience working within peacekeeping, peace-building or development programmes operations is desirable. Experience with small arms control, conflict/post-conflict crisis management, economic recovery is desirable. Experience coordinating multiple partner agencies, funds or programmes is desirable.

image: http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/siteupload/2014/07/un-gun-control-kerry-300x225.jpg
Secretary of State, John Kerry, signing away America's freedom, security and longevity.

Secretary of State, John Kerry, signing away America’s freedom, security and longevity as he signs the United Nations Arms Trade Treaty.

There is even more fuel to throw on this raging fire as we consider the fact that, at the behest of President Obama, Secretary of State John Kerry illegally, and in direct violation to the Constitution of the United States, signed the United Nations Arms Trade Treaty. The UN Arms Trade Treaty contains all 7 provisions listed above in the Disarmament Commission of the United Nations.

image: http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/siteupload/2014/07/un-gun-control.jpg
un gun control

We should also be focusing on the military invasion that is about to unfold in this country. This will be the military invasion that will be UN sponsored and it will be the one that seizes our guns. Take a look at the following images of UN military vehicles spotted and photographed in our country in the past 14 months.

image: http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/siteupload/2014/07/un-military-vehicles.jpg
An occupation force is being mobilized.

An occupation force is being mobilized.
Conclusion

Thanks to Congress, Obama has found a backdoor way around the Second Amendment by subverting our treaty process. The stealth in which this is occurring is mind-boggling. I hope that many of the readers will share this information with friends and neighbors. Americans cannot comply with the treason that will arise out of this act.

Read more at http://freedomoutpost.com/2015/08/u...ard-thanks-congress/#LpvjMEGYoY2jMWO6.99

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
treason should be punished by death.

voting on anything to deprive Americans of their God given Constitutional rights is treasonous.

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Originally Posted by toad

Where are the calls by Senate leaders to CENSURE the Lurch and call him in front of the Senate to explain his TRAITOROUS action ?
Mr.Cruz, I'm talking to YOU !

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Very old news. The signing happened several years ago. What were you folks paying attention to then?

Go tell the Spartans,Travelers passing by,That here,Obedient to their laws we lie.

I'm older now but I'm still runnin' against the wind

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Ain't the first time Kerry has played the part of a traitor.........

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
787 members (163bc, 12344mag, 10gaugemag, 007FJ, 160user, 10ring1, 77 invisible), 3,196 guests, and 1,285 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,708
Posts18,400,128
Members73,820
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.