Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Trump concealed carry permit holder, lifetime member of NRA.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...e-member-of-nra-concealed-permit-holder/

So is James Webb and a whole BUNCH of other democrats, so what's your point?

Criticisms of me in this thread are limited to the Carly Fiorina panty sniffers.

You need to criticize me in the Cruz threads.

GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Roger... And thanks for that image, I'll have nightmares this evening....

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
From eyeball's link:

**For every illegal migrant household that leaves the United States under Trump’s plan, Americans would recoup nearly three-quarters of a million dollars ($719,350), according to 2010 data collected by Heritage scholar Robert Rector.**

http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...sehold-saves-taxpayers-more-than-700000/

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
R
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Trump concealed carry permit holder, lifetime member of NRA.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...e-member-of-nra-concealed-permit-holder/

So is James Webb and a whole BUNCH of other democrats, so what's your point?

Criticisms of me in this thread are limited to the Carly Fiorina panty sniffers.

You need to criticize me in the Cruz threads.

This is exactly what I was talking about when I posted about the ignorance, the lack of substance of the Trumpkins. Thanks for proving my point Bristoe. grin (In any event, I'd rather sniff her panties than Trumps! blush )

Communists: I still hate them even after they changed their name to "liberals".

My boss asked why I wasn't working. I told him I was being a democrat for Halloween.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Close the border with Mexico to all traffic. No visas for U.S. Citizens, except for diplomats, wishing to travel to Mexico. No cargo to or from Mexico. No $$ transfers from the U.S. to Mexico. No mail service to or from Mexico.

I don't know how it is elsewhere, but in Omaha the building traded are filled to the brim with illegals. You can't pour a foundation, frame a house, install a roof, or do any landscaping without employing illegals, either directly or indirectly.

When you have a vermin infestation, the first thing that you do is take away their food source. If they can't eat, or, in the case of illegals, earn a living, they will seek greener pastures. Make the knowing employment of illegals a felony on the second offense and a lot of companies employing illegals will quickly seek other options.

IC B2

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Well, the article is correct about costs rising if tariffs are placed on all imported goods. The companies will either attempt to pass that on to consumers or eat it....it will likely be a combination of the two. So, in theory they will say "uncle" and move operations to the U.S. where they will pay American wages, retirement, and health benefits.....the cost of which they will either eat or pass along to the consumer or both.

I suppose the question then is will the country get enough jobs back to offset the increased cost. I have no idea. The selling point of "free trade" was that the benefits of it would offset the jobs that we would lose. I don't think that happened.

I think those who want Trump, need to be prepared for a lot of turmoil and for things to get worse before they hopefully get better.,,,,because you are literally rebuilding a country.

As far as the immigration thing goes, the way to deport illegals is to get them to self deport by locking up or fining any employers that hire them. Then build the wall. During the last bust, many Mexicans and other latinos got on the bus and went back home when they could not find work because of the economy.

"Men must be governed by God or they will be ruled by tyrants". --- William Penn

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by RobJordan
Originally Posted by Steelhead
And you wonder why I wouldn't sell to your dumb ass when you came asking.

You're talking about the Model 7 bottom metal you advertised and then would not sell to me? Glad I didn't buy it. I don't buy from dickheads and once you advertised yourself as one, par excellence, I was ecstatic the sale didn't happen. Seriously, what special kind of dick head advertises a product for sale (in response to a buyer's post no less) and then refused to sell because he doesn't like the fact that the buyer is a conservative?! What kind of dick head acts like that? Most likely a Democrat?

This bought to you from another highly educated COOKIFORNIAN. That lets all its fresh water flow into the ocean. While screaming from the mountain tops, if it's yellow let it mellow. I don't think there's need for you yo worry about filling event centers to benefit from your worldly wisdom. Like the Trumpster said JUST SIT DOWN!!!!!! Let the others do the heavy lifting. whistle

Take care, Willie

Cry to the heavens and let slip the dogs of war. For they must feed on the bones of tyranny. In order for men to have freedom and liberty.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 260Remguy
Close the border with Mexico to all traffic. No visas for U.S. Citizens, except for diplomats, wishing to travel to Mexico. No cargo to or from Mexico. No $$ transfers from the U.S. to Mexico. No mail service to or from Mexico.

I don't know how it is elsewhere, but in Omaha the building traded are filled to the brim with illegals. You can't pour a foundation, frame a house, install a roof, or do any landscaping without employing illegals, either directly or indirectly.

When you have a vermin infestation, the first thing that you do is take away their food source. If they can't eat, or, in the case of illegals, earn a living, they will seek greener pastures. Make the knowing employment of illegals a felony on the second offense and a lot of companies employing illegals will quickly seek other options.

that's just the thing the article Rob posted points out.

That's deplorable!

taking firm and immediate action to rectify a problem?

buddy that hasn't been the American way in quite a few decades.

we can't be having any of that, no sirree, just ask our politicians.

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
R
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by wdenike

You're talking about the Model 7 bottom metal you advertised and then would not sell to me? Glad I didn't buy it. I don't buy from dickheads and once you advertised yourself as one, par excellence, I was ecstatic the sale didn't happen. Seriously, what special kind of dick head advertises a product for sale (in response to a buyer's post no less) and then refused to sell because he doesn't like the fact that the buyer is a conservative?! What kind of dick head acts like that? Most likely a Democrat?

This bought to you from another highly educated COOKIFORNIAN. That lets all its fresh water flow into the ocean. While screaming from the mountain tops, if it's yellow let it mellow. I don't think there's need for you yo worry about filling event centers to benefit from your worldly wisdom. Like the Trumpster said JUST SIT DOWN!!!!!! Let the others do the heavy lifting. whistle

Take care, Willie

And this ^^^ gem of illogic brought to you from another Trumpkinn who flunked 3rd grade! News flash Willie: the truth of predicate facts supporting an argument and the merits of the argument are not affected one iota by the grid coordinates of the person asserting the facts or making the argument! I know its gonna be hard, but try and wrap your mind around that for a moment. Its actually quite simple. Get back to us when you finally get that 3rd grade diploma! wink

My boss asked why I wasn't working. I told him I was being a democrat for Halloween.
R
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by 2legit2quit

that's just the thing the article Rob posted points out.

That's deplorable!

taking firm and immediate action to rectify a problem?

buddy that hasn't been the American way in quite a few decades.

we can't be having any of that, no sirree, just ask our politicians.

The issue isn't whether we take firm action. There are four or five Republican candidates who have been clamoring for it long before Trump. The issue is who is going to best execute a workable plan? The point of the OP was that much of Trump's plan is pure economic idiocy. Why would we elect someone who doesn't have even a rudimentary understanding of the absurd economics of his own proposals?

IC B3

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W

I think there is a place for you in a Trump Administration ROFLMAO

Take care, Willie

Cry to the heavens and let slip the dogs of war. For they must feed on the bones of tyranny. In order for men to have freedom and liberty.
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by wdenike

Take care, Willie

And this ^^^ gem of illogic brought to you from another Trumpkinn who flunked 3rd grade! News flash Willie: the truth of predicate facts supporting an argument and the merits of the argument are not affected one iota by the grid coordinates of the person asserting the facts or making the argument! I know its gonna be hard, but try and wrap your mind around that for a moment. Its actually quite simple. Get back to us when you finally get that 3rd grade diploma! wink

Bobin and weavin, but ya can't duck the truth. Hurts comin from a third grader huh????LMAO whistle whistle

Take care, Willie

R
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
R
Willie: 2 + 2 does not equal 4 because you're from California!!!!

Jordan: Uh, Willie, hate to break it to you, but the rules of logic aren't dependent on the grid coordinates of the person making the argument.

Willie: SEE, YOU'RE BOBBIN AND WEAVIN'!!!

Jordan: Eyes rolling. Whatever Willie. Go Trumpkins! crazy

Last edited by RobJordan; 08/27/15.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I've been saying it for years....

1. Secure our boarders
2. Enforce our laws
3. Do away with "anchor baby" stature

And finally, many illegals would self-deport if the Federal government would stop federal funds to hospitals, police departments, cities, schools, social welfare programs etc., that do NOT report illegals to ICE.

Once the institutions turn on the illegals (and they would for the money), then many illegals would turn back to the border on their own... deporting themselves.

It really is that simple.

I need to have Spanky's "people" relay this to Trump's "people"... grin

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
How about this....the economic idiocy of voting for a bought and paid for career politician, who is a practitioner of crony capitalism ?

What a concept, someone like Trump who actually wants to uphold the law and constitution.

Sheesh, what is this world coming too.......

Tony

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Trump proposes to force companies to raise the minimum pay for H-1B visa holders — typically people coming to America for high-skill jobs.

Dumb idea to force minimum pay but the government should be charging $100K a year for each visa because it's about talent and not money.... wink

Quando omni flunkus moritati
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
When a Californian talks about economic idiocy, he speaks from experience.

Which Senator represents you Rob? Feinstein, or Boxer?

Which Presidential hopeful will your state support? Clinton, Biden, maybe Sanders? Ooh, it could even be Warren.

Go tell your neighbor how much you despise Trump, they might agree with you, and then vote for Clinton.

Last edited by Backroads; 08/27/15.
R
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by Backroads
When a Californian talks about economic idiocy, he speaks from experience.

Which Senator represents you Rob? Feinstein, or Boxer?

Which Presidential hopeful will your state support? Clinton, Biden, maybe Sanders? Ooh, it could even be Warren.

Go tell your neighbor how much you despise Trump, they might agree with you, and then vote for Clinton.

Do you realize that Trump is Clinton's biggest supporter? Frigging moron. (eyes rolling) As far as my living in Kalifornia, see my response to Willie's logic above. Apparently there's a lot of you Trumpkins who never made it out of the 3rd grade! (laughing).

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Who represents you personally in the US Senate? I guarantee that they agree with your assessment of Trump.

I also guarantee that your opinions are worth just as much as your Senator's.

The ONLY people that care what Californians think are Californians.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by FOsteology
I've been saying it for years....

1. Secure our boarders
2. Enforce our laws
3. Do away with "anchor baby" stature

And finally, many illegals would self-deport if the Federal government would stop federal funds to hospitals, police departments, cities, schools, social welfare programs etc., that do NOT report illegals to ICE.

Once the institutions turn on the illegals (and they would for the money), then many illegals would turn back to the border on their own... deporting themselves.

It really is that simple.

I need to have Spanky's "people" relay this to Trump's "people"... grin

I agree Fost, completely.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

68 members (ATC, 808outdoors, 10gaugemag, 444Matt, 11 invisible), 2,204 guests, and 730 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,279
Posts18,467,670
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.