Hop To
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Another worthy of repeating.

_____

Ted Cruz, Donald Trump to Team Up for Rally Against Iran Deal
by HALLIE JACKSON

Call it a public display of political affection: Sen. Ted Cruz has invited Donald Trump to Washington next month for a rally against the Iran nuclear deal.

The two Republican rivals are set to appear at an event organized by the Tea Party Patriots, the Center for Security Politics, and the Zionist Organization of America, according to the Cruz campaign.

Mort Klein, the ZOA president, said the rally has been in the works for weeks, though Trump's inclusion is a relatively new development.

"I think it's of great value to have a person who will likely command coverage of this rally, of this issue, like Donald Trump would be able to," he said. "I think it's a good thing. I don't care if he sucks the air out of the room."

Klein, who said the rally is tentatively set for September 9th, continued: "Maybe [Trump] will be covered more than anyone else at the rally. Fine. The issue's all that matters to me, and getting it covered, and trying to stop this disaster for our country."

Cruz has made his opposition to the Iran agreement a key part of his campaign platform, vowing to "rip to shreds" the deal on the first day of a Cruz presidency.

Trump, who said Thursday the Texas senator "has been so nice to me," also opposes the Iran deal. Still, he acknowledged he'd likely be stuck with it if he became president.

"I would police that contract so tough that they don't have a chance," he told NBC's Chuck Todd on "Meet the Press" this month. "As bad as the contract is, I will be so tough on that contract."

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
this is what i've been thinking. trump has the popularity to get the votes. he will team up with Ted. Ted will work with him to set policy. then after 8 yrs Ted takes the reigns. we get 16 yrs to get the country back on track.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
That sounds good to me

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by stxhunter
this is what i've been thinking. trump has the popularity to get the votes. he will team up with Ted. Ted will work with him to set policy. then after 8 yrs Ted takes the reigns. we get 16 yrs to get the country back on track.

Damn Right Brother lets start today..its not to soon

Its going to take 8+ to unravel this last however many years of scheiot

Last edited by CoyoteChuck52; 08/28/15.

NRA Life Member
SAF Life Memner
CPL Life Member
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by CoyoteChuck52
Originally Posted by stxhunter

Damn Right Brother lets start today..its not to soon

Its going to take 8+ to unravel this last however many years of scheiot

^^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^^

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Works for me. ^^^^^^^

Trump's a good showman (which is increasingly important these days) and negotiator, but Cruz would be better at setting policy.

Neither one is perfect but if we don't start somewhere the clock's gonna run out.

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Cruz ain't stupid. Trump demands attention and Cruz knows that all he has to do is let him get it. Anybody that has ever worked with narcissists understands that this is the only way to get what you want.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by FieldGrade
Works for me. ^^^^^^^

Trump's a good showman (which is increasingly important these days) and negotiator, but Cruz would be better at setting policy.

Neither one is perfect but if we don't start somewhere the clock's gonna run out.

your right neither are perfect but compared to what's been going on I say maybe just maybe there is a little light at the end of the tunnel

Just allow me to daydream a little

Last edited by CoyoteChuck52; 08/28/15.

NRA Life Member
SAF Life Memner
CPL Life Member
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ltppowell
Cruz ain't stupid. Trump demands attention and Cruz knows that all he has to do is let him get it. Anybody that has ever worked with narcissists understands that this is the only way to get what you want.

Is it my imagination or has there been a sea change between Walker and Cruz as far as being mentioned in the news media?

I guess the same could be said of Paul, Rubio, and Christie vs. Cruz.

Almost as if it were part of a plan... huh?

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
byc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by ltppowell

And in this case be nice. Be very very nice!!

Proud to be a true Sandlapper!!

Go Nats!!!!

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Of course. You always have to remember that true narcissists believe there are only two types of people...those you can use and those that must be destroyed. Don't you know this is making the RNC have the runs this morning?

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Cruz as VP... only thing I don't like about that is that VP's almost never go on to be elected president. Only 4 in total.

But I do think he'd be a serious help to rein in Trump on conservative issues.

And it would make the libs heads explode..

The Savage 99 Pocket Reference”.
All models and variations of 1895’s, 1899’s and 99’s covered.
Also dates, checkering, engraving.. Find at www.savagelevers.com

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

558 members (10gaugemag, 17CalFan, 163bc, 10Glocks, 160user, 56 invisible), 2,302 guests, and 1,304 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,233
Posts18,466,695
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.