Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
T LEE Offline OP
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna

George Orwell was a Prophet, not a novelist. Read 1984 and then look around you!

Old cat turd!

"Some men just need killing." ~ Clay Allison.

I am too old to fight but I can still pull a trigger. ~ Me

GB1

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Thanks for posting,Sick of Political crap!!!

Its all right to be white!!
Stupidity left unattended will run rampant
Don't argue with stupid people, They will drag you down to their level and then win by experience
F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
After all the crap being posted here lately, this is a breath of fresh air! They may not be the Jersey Boys but they are dang good!

G
g5m Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
That was an entertaining 10 minutes and 20 seconds!

Thanks.

Retired cat herder.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
That's about as gay as it gets.

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Huntz
Thanks for posting,Sick of Political crap!!!

Ain't that the truth?!

Not a real member - just an ordinary guy who appreciates being able to hang around and say something once in awhile.

Happily Trapped In the Past (Thanks, Joe)

Not only a less than minimally educated person, but stupid and out of touch as well.
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
10 minutes well spent! Thanks.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Nice and refreshing on a friday afternoon after a long week!

If that didn't make you smile, you don't have a pulse.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Well done, but I do believe that as far as that shortest guy goes, apparently nobody asked and he didn't tell.

John

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
That was fun and brings back a lot of old memories. Thanks.

The first time I shot myself in the head...

Meniere's Sucks Big Time!!!
IC B3

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
TLEE,

They come pretty darn close to the original sound IMO.

Those aren't my favorite songs from that period, but it sure brings back the memories !

Thanks so much for posting that. I saved it for future play.

Myron

How many peckers can a Pecker Checker check if a Pecker Checker could check peckers?
(stolen from shootinurse)
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
That was great! 'Cept, there's some inter-racial stuff goin' on there (the one guy is apparently a mudshark, as some of you guys put it. crazy ) Just pointing it out cause if might make some of the racists here a little uncomfortable. Just sayin. wink

Jordan

Communists: I still hate them even after they changed their name to "liberals".

My boss asked why I wasn't working. I told him I was being a democrat for Halloween.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Good God,

Why does someone always stir that pot of chit ?

Myron

How many peckers can a Pecker Checker check if a Pecker Checker could check peckers?
(stolen from shootinurse)
DMc Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Hot Damn, that was entertaining!

Thx,

DMc

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Who gave the order to stop counting votes in the swing states on the night of November 3/4, 2020?
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Very enjoyable Terry. Thanks for posting it.

Jim

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by RobJordan
That was great! 'Cept, there's some inter-racial stuff goin' on there (the one guy is apparently a mudshark, as some of you guys put it. crazy ) Just pointing it out cause if might make some of the racists here a little uncomfortable. Just sayin. wink

Jordan

As a former 1SG, I disagree whole heartedly. This was a sailor showing respect to a Senior Chief who spent a long life in the US Navy. That's a pretty impressive set of ribbons she proudly displays.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by 1sgLunde
Originally Posted by RobJordan

Jordan

As a former 1SG, I disagree whole heartedly. This was a sailor showing respect to a Senior Chief who spent a long life in the US Navy. That's a pretty impressive set of ribbons she proudly displays.

And I agree 100%. What was the point of my post? There are several blatant racists/white supremacists on this board who are wont to generalize in the most negative and offensive manner about blacks Indeed, n-gger (and its derivatives) is a word commonly used here to describe blacks. The point of my post then was to highlight the hypocrisy of some members here who are very inconsistent in their attitudes about blacks. (Praising a wonderful Navy vocal group who engage in an entirely appropriate and respectful interaction with a black female senior chief while at other times on this board tolerating others using the N" word to deride and ridicule blacks in highly offensive generalizations.) Hoping to motivate other members here to marginalize the bigots by highlighting the inconsistency.

That is all.

Jordan

Last edited by RobJordan; 09/07/15.

Communists: I still hate them even after they changed their name to "liberals".

My boss asked why I wasn't working. I told him I was being a democrat for Halloween.
T LEE Offline OP
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
I just thought the whole thing was well done, all I saw were some fine folks in uniform.

George Orwell was a Prophet, not a novelist. Read 1984 and then look around you!

Old cat turd!

"Some men just need killing." ~ Clay Allison.

I am too old to fight but I can still pull a trigger. ~ Me

KC Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I respect and honor all of our young men and women serving in the military. I thank them for their service and wish them well.

That being said, this performance was about as gay as it could be. It's a group of sailors and usually there are a few Marines scattered about in most such groups. Notice that there are no Marines in this group. You won't see the Marine Corps Band performing anything like that.

KC

Wind in my hair, Sun on my face, I gazed at the wide open spaces, And I was at home.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

667 members (1eyedmule, 1minute, 12344mag, 10gaugeman, 1beaver_shooter, 10ring1, 63 invisible), 3,114 guests, and 1,283 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,698
Posts18,456,728
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.