Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by watch4bear
McConnell and Boehner

Like I said, too many democrats grin

RHINO's no doubt... something we agree on.

That's why people are starting to wake up and realize that the current form and leadership of the GOP needs to be purged and burnt to the grown.

Start anew...

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by watch4bear
Showmanship. And deceit. Nothing more.

Not enough votes. Nothing more. Someone elected too many democrats. Was that you? smile
It wasn't me. Both my Senators are conservative Republicans as is my Congressperson. All three got my votes.

Next?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Gus
if the mainstream repubs don't re-find solid ground, they need to sign-on with the demo's to represent their conservative wing.

we'll become more of a unified party, as has been occurring for some time.

but, as a caveat, either Trump or someone like him can breathe life into the repub hollow shirts.

Trump is not a conservative. He's an eastern closet liberal with a new line he's feeding the disenchanted. He has flopped like a fresh-caught fish and stinks like a dead one in the sun.

I don't trust him one inch more than I trust Hitlery...or any of the establishment GOP.

Cruz seems to be the least tainted of all running.

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I have suspected same for quite some time.. Cheers NC

don't judge until you have walked a mile in other persons' moccasins'
SUM QUOD SUM........HOMINEM TE ESSE MEMENTO
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
RHINO's no doubt... something we agree on.

That's why people are starting to wake up and realize that the current form and leadership of the GOP needs to be purged and burnt to the grown.

Abso f-uk-ing lutely

Excuse me for vetting Trump. He looks ok on paper, but I want to see the warranty.

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by luv2safari

Cruz is the only bona fide conservative in the entire bunch, and between him being incapable of both not sounding condescending or leaving the Bible out of every paragraph he ever utters, and him needing an establishment that he already aggravates to no end, Cruz doesn't have any real hope.... except as Trump's VP.

G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
vel, we all know it is der broken. but who has the greatest chance of putting Humpty Dumpty back on the wall again.

life after the demise of the republican elites won't be the same ever again.

but, what should it look like, exactly?

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by tzone
You're just now figuring this out?
This.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by FOsteology
I've been stating for quite a while that we've been sold out. As time goes by and if you're lucky, the rest of the story will come out. One of the main reasons I want Trump to turn the GOP upside down, and then to burn it to the ground.

Will‘The Donald’ Be Hillary’s Trump Card?

The Trump Card

Hillary’s Trump Card

Hillary’s Trump card right on schedule

Bill Clinton's master plan depends on fooling many into thinking Trump is actually a conservative and it looks like its working.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by MacLorry
I've been stating for quite a while that we've been sold out. As time goes by and if you're lucky, the rest of the story will come out. One of the main reasons I want Trump to turn the GOP upside down, and then to burn it to the ground.

Will‘The Donald’ Be Hillary’s Trump Card?

The Trump Card

Hillary’s Trump Card

Hillary’s Trump card right on schedule

Bill Clinton's master plan depends on fooling many into thinking Trump is actually a conservative and it looks like its working.
Are you a paid government operative?

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by luv2safari

Cruz is the only bona fide conservative in the entire bunch, and between him being incapable of both not sounding condescending or leaving the Bible out of every paragraph he ever utters, and him needing an establishment that he already aggravates to no end, Cruz doesn't have any real hope.... except as Trump's VP.
I don't trust Cruz as much as a lot of y'all do. He was sucking Koch at the American's for Prosperity. Plus Cruz is looking more like a born second-banana every day.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

And The Establishment's plan (Democrats and their Republican teammates) to discredit Trump in any way they can ISN'T working.

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
at this point there's so little difference between the two wings of the demo-publican consortium till if Trump or someone like him doesn't rock the boat, what good is any of it?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards

No, nor am I fooled by Trump.

A
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A
I like you Fost - pass the coal oil, let's burn that schtthole down.

Bob
Enjoy life now -- it has an expiration date.
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Damn, just damn

Trump announced he would not run for president on May 11, 2011. If you will recall, Trump was a major proponent of the theory that Mr. Obama was not born in the United States and was therefore disqualified to serve. He also implied that Mr. Obama did not earn his way into Columbia and Harvard via merit, and went so far as to offer a $5 million reward to anyone who could produce his transcripts.

As it happened, Mr. Obama was able to produce his long-form birth certificate from Hawaii on April 27. Five days later, Obama announced that he ordered a successful strike on the Bin Laden hideout in Pakistan. “General Motors is alive and Osama Bin Laden is dead” was a motif subsequently employed by every Democrat in every rally for the next 16 months.

By releasing his birth certificate, Mr. Obama discredited the birther movement. Then he killed Bin Laden. The poll numbers were safely swayed in his favor. Trump bowed out almost immediately. But why? Because he knew he couldn’t win? Not exactly. He bowed out because the Democrats didn’t need him anymore.

As conservative writer Kyle Smith wrote in his New York Post article on May 30, “The only people who want Donald Trump to run for the Republican presidential nomination are Democrats.” This was just two weeks before Trump decided to run. Smith – and many others of his ilk – were disgusted that Trump was dipping his feet in, yet again, because Trump donated almost exclusively to Democrats until the last few years.

So why is Trump finally running this time? It’s actually quite simple. Hillary Clinton has been tapped. She is set to be our next president. But she’s toxic. Benghazi. Fast & Furious. “Clinton Cash.” Email-gate. General Petraeus was indicted for the type of behavior she engaged in. Mrs. Clinton is currently the subject of an FBI investigation.

Add to this the almost inevitable ebb and flow of the body politic. It is rare for one party to take the White House for more than eight consecutive years. Republicans have secured both chambers of Congress. If a Republican is elected, the president would be able to dismantle many of the Obama mandates before their full implementation. Including Obamacare.

In short, history and present events suggest that a Republican will probably take the White House, but the Democrats are more desperate than ever to keep it. So what do they do? They finally play the Trump card.

Trump — a billionaire who has given countless millions to Democrats for decades — is spouting extremely hard-right talking points that serious Republican candidates are unwilling to publicly espouse but also unwilling to openly eschew. He knows what he’s doing. He will certainly garner significant Republican support because of his vitriolic rhetoric, which undoubtedly speaks to immutable frustrations on the far right.

So he has a giant lead in the polls. He has proven that he can actually win the nomination. If he does, all he will have to do to guarantee Democratic victory is lay down. Flop. On purpose. Give it away.

But he doesn’t even have to get the nod. He already said he’d consider running on a third party ticket. If he does, he’ll take a substantial number of Republican votes and very few Democrat votes. Either way, Hillary wins.

MOLON LABE

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Or the majority here that sold out the GOP with this Tea Party Crap!

Phil

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Greyghost
Or the majority here that sold out the GOP with this Tea Party Crap!

Phil

Hey, theres a dummycrat now grin

MOLON LABE

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

So you are only fooled that somehow a self-centered Billionaire is allowing to be played by a puppet master?

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

So if you're not a paid government agent, are you paid by a large corporation?

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

106 members (257_X_50, 338reddog, 808outdoors, AB2506, 19rabbit52, 338Rules, 12 invisible), 1,557 guests, and 1,035 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,718
Posts18,457,115
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.