Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
Strick9 Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Watch, read and learn.

No doubt since the race baiting Obama took office white/black relations are at an all time low.

Makes sense as it is much easier to press ones illegal agenda upon the masses when the masses are divided.

Read and listen !!!

http://universalfreepress.com/black...rom-a-tree-upload-a-pic-to-social-media/

Lowcountry Wildlife Management
Knowing Wildlife Beyond Science
[email protected]
Genesis 9;2
GB1

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
These BLM tools are attention seekers first and foremost.

It is very easy to threaten a person when you are not there in person. Pure tough guy talk, much like internet badasses.

Going toe to toe with a person and threatening to kill their family, with the immediate ability, and opportunity to do so, is another matter entirely.

One other side of this coin, is that as an LEO I have had more than a few contacts with black Americans since this BLM garbage started and not one of them has been anything but polite.

Funny how when you treat people nice they tend to be nice back. That is not always the case, but it still is the vast majority of the time.

We will always have hood rats and white trash, but that does not make a majority. That said, normal Americans are not usually newsworthy.

THE CHAIR IS AGAINST THE WALL.

The Tikka T3 in .308 Winchester is the Glock 19 of the rifle world.

The website is up and running!

www.lostriverammocompany.com

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

Really Mack, you think being reasonable will make it go away...what would happen if a white group made threats like that.

How quick would the entire US Government and judicial system jump to stamp the threat into the ground?

This post is a question, not a confrontation.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Deputy Darren Goforth had some contact today.
It killed him.

There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self. -Ernest Hemingway
The man who makes no mistakes does not usually make anything.-- Edward John Phelps
M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Originally Posted by JSTUART

Really Mack, you think being reasonable will make it go away...what would happen if a white group made threats like that.

How quick would the entire US Government and judicial system jump to stamp the threat into the ground?

This post is a question, not a confrontation.

JS,

No. I absolutely do not think being reasonable with these BLM clowns will make them go away. I am a full fledged supporter of force projection. My point, apparently poorly made by me is to make sure we do not lump all black people into the BLM crowd.

I consider the BLM crowd, their agitators and mouthpieces akin to many of the loudmouth white trash types I deal with, who think everything is someone else's fault and never take any personal responsibility for anything, nor do they take any positive steps to bettering their situation (this normally involves hard work)

I am also a firm believer in equal enforcement. I have zero tolerance for race card types, and make it very clear when that nonsense starts spewing from someone's mouth.

The point again, is to make sure we don't flock shoot and turn away a portion Americans who want nothing to do with these attention seeking dumbschits.

IC B2

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Just watch your six, friend.

--- CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE --- A Magic Time To Be An Illegal In America---
byc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
geeee-zusss!! Glad they're all down there with you. Don't think they like high country.

Out of control for sure!! I can see a whole bunch of new Innanet speech laws evolving from these BS consternation's.

6 shootings in DC alone last night.

Proud to be a true Sandlapper!!

Go Nats!!!!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by poboy
Just watch your six, friend.

^^^This^^^

And we can thank O and Sharpton for all this! mad

Last edited by chlinstructor; 08/29/15.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Frankly, about now... I don't see much difference in these folks, and radicalized Muslims.

They also seem to adhere to the pattern of behavior too. And every bit as much dangerous.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
byc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I totally agree. Perhaps even more-so.

Proud to be a true Sandlapper!!

Go Nats!!!!

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Frankly, about now... I don't see much difference in these folks, and radicalized Muslims.

They also seem to adhere to the pattern of behavior too. And every bit as much dangerous.

I'm afraid your right, Barry. And I feel especially sorry for all LEO having to deal with it!

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

I'm afraid your right, Barry. And I feel especially sorry for all LEO having to deal with it!

Not only LEO's, but the attacks are on other innocents as well, as was played out with the reporter and cameraman killings.

I think it goes beyond LEO's.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by Mackay_Sagebrush
These BLM tools are attention seekers first and foremost.

It is very easy to threaten a person when you are not there in person. Pure tough guy talk, much like internet badasses.

Going toe to toe with a person and threatening to kill their family, with the immediate ability, and opportunity to do so, is another matter entirely.

One other side of this coin, is that as an LEO I have had more than a few contacts with black Americans since this BLM garbage started and not one of them has been anything but polite.

Funny how when you treat people nice they tend to be nice back. That is not always the case, but it still is the vast majority of the time.

We will always have hood rats and white trash, but that does not make a majority. That said, normal Americans are not usually newsworthy.

Thats gotta be the problem. Crackers be going around calling blaco dudes boys and assaulting their women.

Try getting out of Wy and on Houstons south side. Scott st. Leo will tell you dont drive it in daylight. Dont stop at any place from i-45 to Hobby Airport.

Too many whiteys going in there pissing blacks off.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

Not only LEO's, but the attacks are on other innocents as well, as was played out with the reporter and cameraman killings.

I think it goes beyond LEO's.

Agreed! And it's gonna get worse for all of us!

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Amen

make sure we don't flock shoot and turn away a portion Americans who want nothing to do with these attention seeking dumbschits.

And again, AMEN.

We are a LONG way from being in the lurch that Aus. and the rest of the Euro-commonwealth finds itself.

Recommend they figure out pumps needed to get THEIR bilges squared away, and pumped out,.... before identifying what's in point of fact just another bump in the long road of American experience.

...of any real NATION left intact on this planet, we LIVE in the one that can turn this "Globalism" into PROFIT, and emerge wryly grinning.

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Its to the point i dont think white cops should be alone in black hoods.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Agreed! And it's gonna get worse for all of us!

Clear fields for exercising God given rights is "Worse?"

IMHO it beats the crap out of sitting around jawing about gradual and incremental deteriorations.

Question:

WHO is "all of us ?"

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Originally Posted by eyeball

SNIP.....

Try getting out of Wy and on Houstons south side. Scott st. Leo will tell you dont drive it in daylight. Dont stop at any place from i-45 to Hobby Airport. SNIP...

Yeah eyeball, I am not very well traveled and have never been anywhere as dangerous as Houston..

cool

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Black lives may matter, however since FBI stats show that 90% of black homicide victim are killed by other blacks, black lives must not matter very much to other blacks.

In Omaha, most homicides occur within the same ethnicity; blacks kill other blacks, hispanics kill other hispanics, and whites kill other whites. When ethnic lines are crossed, it is almost always a white woman killed by a black man who she was involved with. Most of the homicides in Omaha are gang or drug related, really the same thing since gangs exist to control drug turf/territory. Regardless of ethnicity, the death of a drug dealer never bothers me in the least, even if he was only selling drugs as a means by which to provide for his women and his children.

W
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
W
Cool answer!!

Molon Labe
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

98 members (14idaho, 7mm_Loco, 6mmCreedmoor, 300_savage, 1_deuce, 13 invisible), 1,602 guests, and 802 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,599
Posts18,454,517
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.