-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
9 pm on one america news 1208 on ATT Uverse.

Don't get to excited Bowsinger.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
GB1

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Softball by the dozen! I "Love you Donald!"

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by northwestalaska
Softball by the dozen! I "Love you Donald!"

no doubt, kinda like when Katie Couric interviews a Clinton or Obama

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
He says he'll decide on possibility of 3rd party run 'soon!'.

He scares me.

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Trump & Palin Preview Worst Ticket Ever

On her fledgling, and embarrassingly low-tech, network, Sarah Palin interviewed Donald Trump, and managed a feat no journalist has yet. She made it boring.

On her fledgling, and embarrassingly low-tech, network, Sarah Palin interviewed Donald Trump, and managed a feat no journalist has yet. She made it boring.

Then came the random haymaker. Behold:

“You’re seeing some idiots in the press. They’re misrepresenting your exchange with some political activists—the father of the Clinton staffer, Univision’s Jorge Ramos—and you schooled that radical activist,” she said.

I did not know it was Softball season in Wasilla?

We Love You Donald!!

IC B2

byc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by P_Weed
He says he'll decide on possibility of 3rd party run 'soon!'.

He scares me.

I'm telling ya! It's in the cards. BUT not to hand the election to the other party. Rather to establish the Trump Party! He's a deal maker who loves to be the first.

Proud to be a true Sandlapper!!

Go Nats!!!!

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
You make a very valid point. I know this is getting old but I do believe Trump is working with the DEMS or Clinton to gut the GOP. If this does happen our system will be a mess and it will be all of our faults.

Trump is out for Trump and anyone who believes other wise should also believe in unicorns.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Did she repeat herself?

A wise man is frequently humbled.

byc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
You make a very valid point. I know this is getting old but I do believe Trump is working with the DEMS or Clinton to gut the GOP. If this does happen our system will be a mess and it will be all of our faults.

Trump is out for Trump and anyone who believes other wise should also believe in unicorns.

Yup...what's scary about Trump is that he does in fact have the money to run HIS party all the way to the end. AND he can pick up mass votes from both sides.

Heck I bet the Sanders vote would even go his way. Listen to Donald when he talks about taxing the richer. Same message as Bernard!

Anyone who does not believe this is the age of the Unicorns is screwed. In fact, let's call this the Ironic Age.

Proud to be a true Sandlapper!!

Go Nats!!!!

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Let me see...Megyn is a “Bimbo” because she tossed Trump hardball questions he had no answers except more name calling...and Sarah is no good because she throws softballs...and gave Trump plenty of time to answer her questions about simplifying the tax code, treatment of our veterans, immigration...
Hmmmm...

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

IC B3

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
http://variety.com Andrew Wallenstein 8/28/15
A website for a small cable network that will feature Sarah Palin talking with Donald Trump, Ted Cruz and Jeb Bush crashed hours before the interviews were set to take place.

Little-known One America News Network acknowledged the outage at 3:45 p.m. PT on Friday, citing widespread anticipation in the interviews. “So much interest in the interview of Donald J. Trump, Jeb Bush, and Ted Cruz tonight by Sarah Palin at 10 pm EST that you crashed the oann.com website! It will be up shortly – Thank you for the interest in One America News Network,” read the post.

Despite the fact OAN is only available in 12 million U.S. households, the interview is generating tremendous interest largely on the drawing power of Trump. Then there’s the appeal of Palin, who is serving as guest host for the OAN series “On Point.” In addition to its TV home, OAN is also available for streaming via an app on Roku and Amazon Fire.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

416 members (10gaugeman, 22kHornet, 1Longbow, 17CalFan, 1lesfox, 160user, 39 invisible), 1,898 guests, and 1,039 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,064
Posts18,463,390
Members73,923
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.