Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
I came across these scopes for sale at
http://www.eurooptic.com/zeiss-conq...ting-turrets-matte-black-5214609920.aspx
for $299. Thought it might help guys - looking for them.
God Bless.

Philippians 4:13
"I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me."
GB1

R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
Yeah I've seen that. Concerned about warranty as I've read here that Conquest owners are denied warranty service thru Zeiss.

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
Originally Posted by releehweoj
Yeah I've seen that. Concerned about warranty as I've read here that Conquest owners are denied warranty service thru Zeiss.

I had a warrany repair returned last week so your information is not correct.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ken158
[quote=releehweoj]Yeah I've seen that. Concerned about warranty as I've read here that Conquest owners are denied warranty service thru Zeiss.

I had a warrany repair returned last week so your information is not correct. [/quote

Meaning they returned it AFTER they fixed it?

Sent from my Dingleberry Handheld Wireless
K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
Originally Posted by 257heaven
[quote=releehweoj]Yeah I've seen that. Concerned about warranty as I've read here that Conquest owners are denied warranty service thru Zeiss.

I had a warrany repair returned last week so your information is not correct. [/quote

Meaning they returned it AFTER they fixed it?

Yes - repair and return at no charge to me - although it did take a few months... it was returned to Germany for parallax adjustment. I asked the CS rep for a new scope but they said it was not their option but did offer a loaner scope if I was in a bind.

Last edited by ken158; 08/28/15.
IC B2

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
correct above...just because u read something on the internet does not make it true...i even bought a factory re-furbished scope & they warrented it for me when i broke it

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
good price!!

J Simoneaud

Supper's ready!! you have 2 choices, Eat or Don't eat.
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
As a seller you are entitled to ask price your item according to your desire. However, as a buyer you need to know the market price.
I was looking for this scope and people were asking close to $350 for a USED scope, I figured it will help buyers like me.

Philippians 4:13
"I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me."
R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
I had a warrany repair returned last week so your information is not correct.

Originally Posted by dajudge43
correct above...just because u read something on the internet does not make it true...i even bought a factory re-furbished scope & they warrented it for me when i broke it

Ease up fellas - wasn't bashing you or your scope.

What I wrote IS correct. That was "I've read here that Conquest owners are denied warranty service thru Zeiss". I was merely voicing a concern based on that fact. Glad you received warranty service on the Conquest.

Last edited by releehweoj; 08/28/15.
L
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
L
Just bought one of these last week. The Zeiss literature that comes with the scope calls it:
Limited lifetime transferable warranty. Says Zeiss will either replace or repair and the warranty is transferable.

All I can say is IMO this is the BEST 3x9 scope on the market today for $299. Especially love the fast focus eye piece.

Does this .405 Winchester make my butt look big?
IC B3

R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
Here are a couple of the discussions I was referring to:

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/ubb/showflat/Number/10351254/Searchpage/1/Main/716740/Words/conquest+warranty/Search/true/Re:_Conquest_cs_update_&am#Post10351254

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/ubb/showflat/Number/10256742/Searchpage/2/Main/708422/Words/conquest+warranty/Search/true/Re:_Zeiss_Conquest_3-9x40_Zple#Post10256742

I have no more to say about that...

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
releehweoj-

No where in the links you posted did anyone claim to be denied warranty service from Zeiss. And I am dealing with Zeiss CS at the moment so want to point out the error of your post.

"Warranty service" does not necessarily mean repair. It can also mean replacement at the discretion of the manufacturer. In my case, they are giving me a brand-new scope. It's not uncommon for a manufacturer to replace rather than repair when the item involved is no longer in production.

And again, no one was "denied warranty service." I'm not sure where you got that from.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
If they are so good why all the warranty repairs?

confused confused

Curious...not knocking them...

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
ya, what luv 2 safari said.......

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by luv2safari
If they are so good why all the warranty repairs?

confused confused

Curious...not knocking them...

--

There have been posts regarding a couple of returns here recently -- not exactly some avalanche of faulty products. Continue reading here on the fire and elsewhere and you'll find that EVERY maker out there has returns, including all of the big names, too. Want to know why Leupold's CS is so highly-touted? Hint: they get lots of practice! smile smile smile

In all seriousness, Zeiss proportionately likely has no more returns than any other manufacturer. Their employees are human, and all humans make mistakes. Their products have performed extremely well for me over the years. My return is a scope that did not have the proper adjustment range of elevation in it.

R
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
R
I bought a 6.5x20x50 in the bargain cave years ago. The side focus came loose internally. They sent me a brand new in the box scope. fast too. I have since bought another and both they and 3 3x9's have given absolutely no problem. I believe they are great scopes! Would buy another if needed with absolutely no hesitation. For what its worth. what loveslevers said also.

For we preach not ourselves, but Christ Jesus the Lord, and ourselves your servants for Jesus sake. 2 Corinthians 4:5
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Just kiddin, great scopes. A bit heavy but a great scope

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

674 members (12344mag, 10gaugeman, 1beaver_shooter, 1eyedmule, 10ring1, 1lessdog, 64 invisible), 3,106 guests, and 1,312 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,698
Posts18,456,710
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.