Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
big ED,

Be careful not to make yourself look like a douche.

Screw you! I'm voting for Trump again!

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the 24HCF.
GB1

B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
Originally Posted by Higbean
big ED,
Be careful not to make yourself look like a douche.

I'm not worried because all you other full time douchebags are making me look good.

And the more you say douchebag the bigger target you become.

[Linked Image]

So here is the next 55 grain bullet lesson.

The green tip bullet on the right is for shooting A-Holes and the red tip on the left is for everything else.

[Linked Image]

I have to go now, I'm loading up for a "Walking Dead" marathon on Netflix. And since there are no commercial breaks I won't have time for douchebags.

[Linked Image]

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Geez, big ED. All I did was tell you to be careful and you start acting like a clown.

B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
Originally Posted by Higbean
Geez, big ED. All I did was tell you to be careful and you start acting like a clown.

Higbean

Did you know you have made five post here without giving any load data the OP asked for. And in every post you made you are acting like a grade A large clown.

So come on Higbean and dazzle us with your reloading expertise with some load data you have with a 55 grain bullet and H335.

And if you can't then just STFU and be a good boy.

The really sad part is how far you arm chair commandos have lowered the quality of these forums with your stupidity and trashing the postings.

Last edited by bigedp51; 08/31/15.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by bigedp51

The really sad part is how far you arm chair commandos have lowered the quality of these forums with your stupidity and trashing the postings.

[Linked Image]

Coming from you this is just.....
Well the smiley says it all.

Swifty
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
So we have another knowITall "expurt"....who thinks if he insults everyone enough we will all listen in awe of all of his knowledge, abilities and experiences...

Nothing new... so I'd gather its another retread that has plenty of experience being booted off of forums and then coming back with a new handle and alias...

Yet he is doing so thinking no one will notice.. and he must be the very first one trying that angle...

anyone quoting Slavey or Rauncho BoZo has to "have friends in low places"

Ed's Profile of the Better Side? whistle

[Linked Image]

B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
And if these forums had moderators doing their jobs many of you regulars here would have been banned long ago for what you have said and done here.

Its a shame that its Dodge City here and people have to fire back at the drunken rowdy cowboys to keep their heads down. It would be nice to see a postings with a Marshal keeping order, with the drunken sidewalk superintendents put in jail or hung.

In the neck sizing slugfest with you clowns here is the last posting by the OP.

Originally Posted by Rifles And More
The OP no longer wants any help.

Thank you all.

So how many more postings are you upstanding and out of control members here going to trash? Or did you forget after the OP removed his expander like I said and his runout was cut in half. Or the load data I posted here came directly from the Hornady manual but it isn't good enough for you.

So again how many of you here think you are the only ones who knows how to reload or can read.

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
If this forum was moderated, the only person getting the boot would be you for being a first class dick head.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
The beauty of the campfire is the almost total lack of moderator interference. If this were moderated as some outsiders think it should be, 24hr would be nothing.

Speaking of a nothing, how are ya eddie?

No fear, no doubt, all in, balls out.

"America"
IC B3

B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
If this forum was moderated, the only person getting the boot would be you for being a first class dick head.

The Hornady manual with a 55 grain bullet and H335 lists 23.2 grains as a max load and the Sierra manual lists 27.5

And you call me a dick head for telling the OP to be careful. This subject has come up many times and deals with the throat length of the different chambers.

The SAAMI interchangeability warning between the .223 and 5.56 came out in 1979 when the military changed over to the M885 round and lengthened the throat on its M16 rifles. And I'm a dick head for saying be careful.

And if the OP has a short throated .223 the 25 grain average loading we have given him may be a little warm.

So tell me antelope_sniper how many dick heads here ignore safety when reloading.

And its a simple question from one dick head to another, so how long is the throat on your .223 rifle? My stock off the shelf factory made .223 Savage ignored SAAMI guidelines and made the throat the same length as a M16/AR15 rifle.

So tell me dick head, how many older .223 rifles are floating around with a 1 in 12 or 1 in 14 twist with a short throat.

Signed
Attila the Hun

[Linked Image]

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by bigedp51

The Hornady manual with a 55 grain bullet and H335 lists 23.2 grains as a max load and the Sierra manual lists 27.5

And you call me a dick head for telling the OP to be careful. This subject has come up many times and deals with the throat length of the different chambers.

The SAAMI interchangeability warning between the .223 and 5.56 came out in 1979 when the military changed over to the M885 round and lengthened the throat on its M16 rifles. And I'm a dick head for saying be careful.

And if the OP has a short throated .223 the 25 grain average loading we have given him may be a little warm.

So tell me antelope_sniper how many dick heads here ignore safety when reloading.

And its a simple question from one dick head to another, so how long is the throat on your .223 rifle? My stock off the shelf factory made .223 Savage ignored SAAMI guidelines and made the throat the same length as a M16/AR15 rifle.

So tell me dick head, how many older .223 rifles are floating around with a 1 in 12 or 1 in 14 twist with a short throat.

Signed
Attila the Hun

[Linked Image]

I said nothing about the post you referenced.

I'm referring to your overall anti-social demeanor.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B

I said nothing about the post you referenced.

I'm referring to your overall anti-social demeanor.

We could "ALL" start over and try not to display "ANY" anti-social behavior.

Neck sizing and sharing loads shouldn't start wars. BUT this would require all parties to edit their anti-social postings and name calling.

I have made the first move.

I removed the images from photobucket but some remain here and the edit feature on the older posts is not present. So it would seem that some of the images are stored at your website. And only your non-existent moderator can turn back the clock.

Last edited by bigedp51; 09/02/15.
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

98 members (6mmbrfan, 14idaho, 7mm_Loco, 6mmCreedmoor, 300_savage, 1_deuce, 12 invisible), 1,573 guests, and 779 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,599
Posts18,454,517
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.