Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Savage_99

I never heard of Rand Paul til now.

Just when you thought the cluelessness of Dumbass Don could not reach a higher plateau, he one ups his own stupidity.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
GB1

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by watch4bear
Sec. State: Condoleeza Rice

Really? grin

Damn, only my picks Bear, didn't know T didn't like Miss Rice, I sure do. smile

Trump Won!
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
The bastids is beat afore they start!!

GO TRUMP!!

Even birds know not to land downwind!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by BarryC
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER

Trump is Captain Neocon.Works for me...
In June Trump told O'Reilly: “I say that you can defeat ISIS by taking their wealth,” Trump told the Fox News Channel star. “Take back the oil. Once you go over and take back that oil, they have nothing. You bomb the hell out of them, and then you encircle it, and then you go in. And you let Mobil go in, and you let our great oil companies go in. Once you take that oil, they have nothing left.”

He continued: “I would hit them so hard. I would find you a proper general, I would find the Patton or MacArthur. I would hit them so hard your head would spin.”

Not Neocon at all. The Neocons left them have their oil and left the Chinese take it. The Neocons waged an insane war with stupid rules of engagement that got our men killed. The Neocons paid everyone for the slightest damage they suffered from the war.

The Neocons ran the war so poorly that, if we weren't printing money, it would have bankrupted us.

If you are going to wage war, do it right. Kill the enemy and loot their treasure to pay for it.
Yes.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Spin it anyway you want, but Trump is Captain Neocon.

Nothing wrong with that except taking the oil away from those who remain and who helped defeat ISIS is shear stupidity. That would set off a Jihad like we have never seen in our lifetime.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Good. It's time to sort those bstards out anyway.

Islam is a terrorist organization.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Good. It's time to sort those b@stards out anyway.

Yes. But...The Devil in in the details. Trump wants to use Kurd boots on the ground. That is a splendid idea.
But taking their hard fought oil away and giving it to Mobil would have Jihadists recruits lined up around the block.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Rand Paul must be on medication. News Flash Rand had Trump not decided to run for President the Dems would have won in a Landslide. WTF is wrong with him?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
but they'd be some broke ass jihadists

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Yes. But...The Devil in in the details. Trump wants to use Kurd boots on the ground. That is a splendid idea.
But taking their hard fought oil away and giving it to Mobil would have Jihadists recruits lined up around the block.
I'm not hot on giving it to Mobil but Trump is spot-on about defunding them. I've said that since all this stuff started up. They can Jihad all they want to with some donated AK's. It's a far cry from their homey Obama giving them nukes. The problem with Trump's plan is Putin ain't going to just sit by and see his fuel supply dry up. But that's okay too. I'm not a Putin fan like the rest here. As far as I'm concerned, he can get in line to kiss our asses too.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards

I'm not hot on giving it to Mobil but Trump is spot-on about defunding them. I've said that since all this stuff started up. They can Jihad all they want to with some donated AK's. It's a far cry from their homey Obama giving them nukes. The problem with Trump's plan is Putin ain't going to just sit by and see his fuel supply dry up. But that's okay too. I'm not a Putin fan like the rest here. As far as I'm concerned, he can get in line to kiss our asses too.

Point of correction - the ISIS/ME oil ain't going to Russia. It's going to China primarily. Russia is a major oil and gas exporter, not importer. China is the exact opposite and very dependent upon the ME. Increased production from the U.S. or the ME is a negative to Russia; decreased production benefits them. Again, China is the exact opposite.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
I'm not a Putin fan like the rest here. As far as I'm concerned, he can get in line to kiss our asses too

Frontline on PBS did a show about Putin last night. Seems he's worth more than $40 billion...all fleeced from the Russian citizens. He built a private palace for himself for a cool $250 million.

Don't know how much is true.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Saudi Arabia has the 3rd largest military budget in the world

Seems like every terrorist prior to Isis gets his seed money from the Saudi's

Isis is a bit different because they are selling oil and robbing it - shutting down Isis money flow would be a start but not enough, IMO.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
I voted for Goldwater and got my revenge when I voted for Reagan.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by KFWA
Saudi Arabia has the 3rd largest military budget in the world

Seems like every terrorist prior to Isis gets his seed money from the Saudi's

Isis is a bit different because they are selling oil and robbing it - shutting down Isis money flow would be a start but not enough, IMO.

Saudis are known for funding terrorists but not sure ISIS is in that group.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by FOsteology
Well, if it makes you feel any better there's a bunch of nice, milquetoast RINOs you can vote for.

That still doesn't tell me why I should trust Trump.

...and no, the milquetoast RINOs don't make me feel anything but betrayed since the last election.

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
So, who do you trust? I don't trust anyone anymore. I wish the libertarians could run someone who didn't sound and act like Gomer's cousin, because I'm really leaning that way.

Unless we get someone who puts the country first it's over. It's that simple.

The establishment on both sides have been selling out to special interests for years and the majority of this country have suffered as a result.

Both sides come in every four years and spout off things they think people want to hear, and then go about paying back favors they were given during their campaigns and forget all about what's good for the country.

We've sold out to the 2% of the queers in the country. We've sold out to the environmentalists, we've sold out to corporate America, and we've sold out to foreign countries.

They may think people are stupid, but I think people have had enough. If the GOP establishment picks the candidate, Pubs simply stay home.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
My general outlook on the world is libertarian but there's no damn way in the world that everybody in the country is going to wake up tomorrow and want to give up whatever it is that they perceive that they get from big government.

So that's out.

My criteria for President now is,..Don't steal my 401K and don't blow up the world.

It doesn't seem like much to ask, but it's more than 90% of the candidates are offering.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by gunner500
Originally Posted by watch4bear
Sec. State: Condoleeza Rice

Really? grin

Damn, only my picks Bear, didn't know T didn't like Miss Rice, I sure do. smile

Huh:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/11/05/rice-congratulates-obama_n_141414.html

http://yellowhammernews.com/politic...esident-obama-trade-promotion-authority/

If DT liked that RINO, I'd be suspect.

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Very telling, I've never heard bad of her, plainly clear I need to research them more closely.

Trump Won!
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

614 members (12344mag, 007FJ, 06hunter59, 160user, 10Glocks, 1234, 59 invisible), 2,025 guests, and 1,141 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,193
Posts18,465,845
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.