Hop To
Page 2 of 10 1 2 3 4 9 10
G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by From Story
her StemExpress supervisor instructed her to cut through the face of the fetus in order to get the brain.”

I'm still in disbelief that someone would actually wake up in the morning, take a shower, eat breakfast and then drive to a job such as this..........and NO, I ain't watching the video.

This has been going on since 72.

The body parts have to be accounted for after any abortion.

Listen to how intrenched, and how insensed this generation has become.

Your future leaders.

Not a fan of the host. However, the vedios speak for themselves.

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Paddler

Complete BS. Carly never saw any video showing what she said it did because no such video exists. She's a damn liar.

What the hell is wrong with you?

Seriously. The video exists and a link has been posted for your viewing pleasure.

I cant/wont watch it but you obviously need to.

Grab some pop corn and enjoy a-hole.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by RobJordan
Fiorina rightly points out the issue raised by these videos has nothing to do with whether or not women should have the right to an abortion: these videos depict the aborting of fetuses essentially for the purpose of harvesting their body parts. If this is not barbarism, what is?

You know that's not true, so why even try to BS everyone?

Those abortions will be done no matter what happens to the fetuses.

You should learn to accept it's really none of your business.

One shot, one kill........ It saves a lot of ammo!
A
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
A
Have you watched the video?

and what does the Lord require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God? (Micah 6:8)

d.v.

Musings on TDS
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Snyper
Fiorina rightly points out the issue raised by these videos has nothing to do with whether or not women should have the right to an abortion: these videos depict the aborting of fetuses essentially for the purpose of harvesting their body parts. If this is not barbarism, what is?
You know that's not true, so why even try to BS everyone? Those abortions will be done no matter what happens to the fetuses. You should learn to accept it's really none of your business.

Snyper, I really do think you might be sick. For openers, such an abortion is murder of an innocent, and that IS barbarous in and of itself. Really - can you in your mind justify such a murder - and why can it be fine and unavoidable on the basis of "no matter what happens to the fetus"? Is it your position that there has been and is no harvesting of body parts from aborted babies - even some born alive and killed in the process of collecting their parts - as noted by Fiorina? And, when did murder of innocents, and then taking a profit from their body parts, become "none of your/my business"? To whom is the "business" limited and on what basis do you arrogate to yourself the decision about whose business it is?

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
IC B2

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by CCCC
You know that's not true, so why even try to BS everyone? Those abortions will be done no matter what happens to the fetuses. You should learn to accept it's really none of your business.

Snyper, I really do think you might be sick. For openers, such an abortion is murder of an innocent, and that IS barbarous in and of itself. Really - can you in your mind justify such a murder - and why can it be fine and unavoidable on the basis of "no matter what happens to the fetus"? Is it your position that there has been and is no harvesting of body parts from aborted babies - even some born alive and killed in the process of collecting their parts - as noted by Fiorina? And, when did murder of innocents, and then taking a profit from their body parts, become "none of your/my business"? To whom is the "business" limited and on what basis do you arrogate to yourself the decision about whose business it is?

CCCC, you and your ilk; the NRA, the hard right Republicans in the House, those who distort the truth and lie like Fiorina, are everything that's wrong with America today.

The true hunter counts his achievement in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport. Saxton Pope
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I'd read that the baby in the video was stillborn but was presented as aborted.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Paddler you are one sick puppy.Where the hell do people like you come from.

Ideas are far more powerful than guns, We dont let our people have guns. Why should we let them have ideas. "Joseph Stalin"

He who has braved youths dizzy heat dreads not the frost of age.
E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E

CCCC, you and your ilk; the NRA, the hard right Republicans in the House, those who distort the truth and lie like Fiorina, are everything that's wrong with America today.
This is where you and snyper belong.

[Linked Image]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Integrity matters, sadly the CMP, the Grantham collection, and Fiorina all fall short.

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

There is no believing a liar, even when he speaks the truth.
IC B3

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S

You diddling kids whilst taking dog cock in your ass is what is wrong with this country.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by elkhunternm

This is where you and snyper belong.

[Linked Image]

Facts matter, integrity matters. You have none.

The true hunter counts his achievement in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport. Saxton Pope
E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
[Linked Image]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
How many sandwiches can ya make?
Can ya say " soylent green"?

See?
We're goin' green...

Good bread good meat good God let's eat!

BAN THE RAINBOW FLAG!
PERVERTS OFFEND ME!

"When is penguin season, daddy? I wanna go kill a penguin!"
---- 4 yr old Archerhuntress

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
And, no.
I won't watch the video, too.

BAN THE RAINBOW FLAG!
PERVERTS OFFEND ME!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Steelhead

You diddling kids whilst taking dog cock in your ass is what is wrong with this country.

Don't do no good to paddle his ass.
Hed just enjoy it....

And call ya phellow phag and smile after.

They're all sick.
And their ain't no cure.

BAN THE RAINBOW FLAG!
PERVERTS OFFEND ME!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Steelhead

Don't do no good to paddle his ass.
Hed just enjoy it....

And call ya phellow phag and smile after.

They're all sick.
And their ain't no cure.

BAN THE RAINBOW FLAG!
PERVERTS OFFEND ME!

A
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
A
Originally Posted by KFWA

Watch the video. It makes it clear that the baby was NOT stillborn. Far from it, actually. What you read was a lie.

and what does the Lord require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God? (Micah 6:8)

d.v.

Musings on TDS
G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
Originally Posted by achadwick

Watch the video. It makes it clear that the baby was NOT stillborn. Far from it, actually. What you read was a lie.

No babies are stillborn during a partial birth abortion. The doctor deliveres a live baby to the point that its head emerges.

While the head is in his hands, he plunges a pair of sizzors or hymostats into the back of the babies spine near the base of the skull to open a channel.

All the while the baby struggles...untill the fatal blow...at which point the baby goes limp.

The doctor then sucks the brains from the dead child.

Congress sent legislation banning this form of birth controll for then president Clinton to sign into law.

Clinton vetoed that legislation either two or three times during his tenior.

The videos are out. But the barbarism has been going on for a long time.

I'm shocked that people are just beginning to take note of the horror that is the pro-death movement.

I hope it is not too little...too late.

Because of the liberal bias of the media, very little indepth reporting has been done.

10 to 1 odds that the recient shootings will silence what little reporting has occured.

The masses are being controlled.

I just read a statistic tha said that 75% of Americans get 90% of their information from traditional news outlets.

I fear gun control will bury this issue for a signigicate portion of the populace.

One might suggest that a pattern is emerging. But, perhaps that seems way to synical.

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by GeorgiaBoy
Originally Posted by achadwick

No babies are stillborn during a partial birth abortion. The doctor deliveres a live baby to the point that its head emerges.

While the head is in his hands, he plunges a pair of sizzors or hymostats into the back of the babies spine near the base of the skull to open a channel.

All the while the baby struggles...untill the fatal blow...at which point the baby goes limp.

The doctor then sucks the brains from the dead child.

Congress sent legislation banning this form of birth controll for then president Clinton to sign into law.

Clinton vetoed that legislation either two or three times during his tenior.

The videos are out. But the barbarism has been going on for a long time.

I'm shocked that people are just beginning to take note of the horror that is the pro-death movement.

I hope it is not too little...too late.

Because of the liberal bias of the media, very little indepth reporting has been done.

10 to 1 odds that the recient shootings will silence what little reporting has occured.

The masses are being controlled.

I just read a statistic tha said that 75% of Americans get 90% of their information from traditional news outlets.

I fear gun control will bury this issue for a signigicate portion of the populace.

One might suggest that a pattern is emerging. But, perhaps that seems way to synical.

Complete BS. I try to be polite, but you really are delusional.

Last edited by Paddler; 10/02/15.

Page 2 of 10 1 2 3 4 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

450 members (10gaugemag, 17CalFan, 16penny, 12savage, 10gaugeman, 10ring1, 51 invisible), 2,886 guests, and 1,166 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,277
Posts18,467,569
Members73,927
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.