Print Thread
Hop To
Page 8 of 10 1 2 6 7 8 9 10
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
Gassing the Jews was never "legal" which is why it was kept hidden.

Not one Jew was ever 'gassed' during WWII. It's been proven beyond ALL doubt to be nothing but bad Jewish propaganda in order to secure Palestine. Anyone with an iq above room temp and an open mind can figure it out in about two hours if they'd actually look into it. That's a subject for a different thread however.

Oh.....my....gawd! shocked sick I hear cuckoo clocks going on all around me. Crazy.

Communists: I still hate them even after they changed their name to "liberals".

My boss asked why I wasn't working. I told him I was being a democrat for Halloween.
GB1

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by Snyper
Originally Posted by jdm953
You are the one in denial.You spit foolishness out one side of your mouth about not telling people how to live then you turn around and and say its stupid not to tell people how to live.The reason for laws is to control peoples actions.We dont allow molesting children,we dont allow driving drunk ect.You claim abortion is legal,that does not make it acceptable any more than gassing millions of Jews was acceptable just because it was the law of the land.If you take just a few seconds to think about what you are saying you would shut up.
How about child molesters.Do they get to do what they want.

Are you really that stupid, or is it just that you can't think of anything intelligent to add?

Gassing the Jews was never "legal" which is why it was kept hidden. All your rambling about "laws" has nothing at all with some trying to dictate morality and religion.

There are no laws forcing anyone to have an abortion if they don't want one, and it's none of your business who does it.

YOU don't get to decide what is "acceptable" for anyone other than yourself. It's a really simple concept you can't seem to grasp. I haven't made any laws at all.

But notice the "morality" (immorality actually) that you are forcing on unborn children who clearly feel excruciating pain upon in utero dismemberment. And notice further the "morality" you are forcing on the rest of us who you require to accept (to stand by and watch, if you will) the butchery of children in utero.

My boss asked why I wasn't working. I told him I was being a democrat for Halloween.
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R

Are you really that stupid, or is it just that you can't think of anything intelligent to add?

And calling names is no substitute for argument. How 'bout you answer his question instead of trying to evade it with name calling? laugh

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Here's the real deal on Carly. She's a bald faced liar:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4yeuPT2ZQs

The true hunter counts his achievement in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport. Saxton Pope
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Snyper, you say no one has the right to tell others what to do,right.So any behavior is acceptable to you,right.Everybody should be able to live their life the way they choose.Is this what you are saying.

I never said "any behavior is acceptable"
I said you don't get to dictate anyone's behavior regarding legal activities, and you don't get to decide what is "moral" for anyone other than yourself.

You're the one who keeps bringing up illegal activities and pretending I said something about them

One shot, one kill........ It saves a lot of ammo!
IC B2

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
Gassing the Jews was never "legal" which is why it was kept hidden.

Not one Jew was ever 'gassed' during WWII. It's been proven beyond ALL doubt to be nothing but bad Jewish propaganda in order to secure Palestine. Anyone with an iq above room temp and an open mind can figure it out in about two hours if they'd actually look into it. That's a subject for a different thread however.

Good Lord. You are stupid nutcase. Please get back on your medication before you become a statistic.

'Four legs good, two legs baaaad."
----------------------------------------------
"Jimmy, some of it's magic,
Some of it's tragic,
But I had a good life all the way."
(Jimmy Buffett)

SotG
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by GeorgiaBoy

Protesting by not having an abortion does nothing to change bad law...a law that nullifies the first principle of our Republic.

Just because you think it's a "bad law" doesn't mean you're right. It just means you want to control others.
It doesn't take a page full of quotes to say nothing.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Protesting by not having an abortion does nothing to change bad law...a law that nullifies the first principle of our Republic.

Just because you think it's a "bad law" doesn't mean you're right. It just means you want to control others.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER
Originally Posted by add

So, none of the vehement Fiorina supporters have addressed this bit yet?

Originally Posted by Squidge
I find blatant dishonesty to be morally objectionable.

Carly Fiorina and the still nonexistent abortion video

If you need more; I got plenty...

WASHINGTON, D.C., October 2, 2015 (LifeSiteNews) - Presidential candidate Carly Fiorina was right when she said an undercover video shows an intact baby's leg twitching after an abortion, according to the pro-life group that shot the video.

The former Hewlett-Packard CEO has come under fire since saying at the last presidential debate, "I dare Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama, to watch these tapes. Watch a fully formed fetus on the table, its heart beating, its legs kicking while someone says, ‘We have to keep it alive to harvest its brain.’” Numerous outlets accuse her of lying, some going so far as to say none of the footage she described exists.
Fiorina is referring to a scene included in the seventh video released by the Center for Medical Progress.

The baby seen in the footage at the 5:56 mark was indeed taken from inside an abortion clinic, according to the owner of the footage. Gregg Cunningham, executive director of The Center for Bio-Ethical Reform, the organization that obtained the footage and provided it to CMP, said “The video clip we provided to CMP depicted an intact delivery abortion. It was filmed at an abortion clinic."

At another point in the video, CMP included a clip of a baby who was stillborn at about the same gestational age, for a means of comparison. Some pro-abortion activists had accused Fiorina of falsely claiming that this baby was aborted.
However, she was actually referring to footage of the baby whose leg was kicking, who was indeed an abortion victim, according to Cunningham.

"It was not a miscarriage. Mothers don’t go to abortion clinics to miscarry," he said.
[...]
Her Super PAC, Carly for America, released a video last week showing the CMP's outtake.

Nonetheless, the issue came roaring to the surface last Saturday, when a group of Planned Parenthood protesters pelted Carly Fiorina with condoms, chanting that she was a liar.
On Sunday, Meet the Press host Chuck Todd asked Fiorina if she were ready to admit she "exaggerated" the scene, which "at best is a reenactment.

Instead, Fiorina tripled down.
“That scene absolutely does exist," she said, referring to the baby's twitching leg.
"And that voice saying what I said they were saying - ‘We're going to keep it alive to harvest its brain’ - exists, as well,” she said.

To date, none of the footage released shows a tech uttering that exact sentence. However, a former StemExpress employee Holly O'Donnell describes seeing a baby's heart beating outside its body sometime before she cut its face open to harvest its brain. It was her first day on the job.

[...]
Fiorina defended herself this week. "Many in the mainstream media have tried their best to pretend that these videos don't exist. They repeated the talking points from Planned Parenthood that told them there was no footage of an aborted baby at all. Now that it's clear the video is of an aborted baby left to die in a metal tray kicking for life, they are calling it...stock footage."

Doctors who have seen the original video said it could have very well been a miscarriage, and that there was no sound on the video, so the "keep it alive" BS is just that....BS

It was a 17 week fetus that couldn't have possibly survived no matter what anyone did, and your "proof" is still just they hype from anti-abortion activists

N
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
N
Overview of Court Rulings

At what point is there a "compelling state interest" in a pregnancy?

"Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence". John Adams

"A dishonest man can always be trusted to be dishonest". Captain Jack Sparrow
IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by RobJordan
[quote=jdm953]You are the one in denial.You spit foolishness out one side of your mouth about not telling people how to live then you turn around and and say its stupid not to tell people how to live.The reason for laws is to control peoples actions.We dont allow molesting children,we dont allow driving drunk ect.You claim abortion is legal,that does not make it acceptable any more than gassing millions of Jews was acceptable just because it was the law of the land.If you take just a few seconds to think about what you are saying you would shut up.[quote=Snyper]
There are no laws forcing anyone to have an abortion if they don't want one, and it's none of your business who does it.

YOU don't get to decide what is "acceptable" for anyone other than yourself. It's a really simple concept you can't seem to grasp. I haven't made any laws at all.

But notice the "morality" (immorality actually) that you are forcing on unborn children who clearly feel excruciating pain upon in utero dismemberment. And notice further the "morality" you are forcing on the rest of us who you require to accept (to stand by and watch, if you will) the butchery of children in utero.

There's no evidence they can feel any pain at the ages at which most abortions are performed.

You don't have to "accept" anything other than it's none of your business what other people do regarding abortions.

I'm not forcing anyone to do anything at all.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by RobJordan

And calling names is no substitute for argument. How 'bout you answer his question instead of trying to evade it with name calling? laugh

That wasn't name calling.

It was an observation that most of his posts have been mindless

I haven't noticed you reprimanding all the other "name callers" and you just called someone Cuckoo yourself.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R

It's not a law. It's a decree by a supreme court that was out of control and not in a Constitutional position to legislate. It is null and void for any real American.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
N
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
N
Video boosted by Carly Fiorina looks like miscarriage, not abortion – experts

The doctor added: “This is a cynical and callous exploitation of a patient’s personal tragedy in suffering this miscarriage … and in such a way as to mislead for political gain.”

Another medical expert, who spoke to the Guardian on the condition of anonymity because of a lack of authorization from the expert’s employer, said: “I agree with Dr Gunter. I think she is 100% correct and I have always felt that it was a miscarriage. I cannot say 100%, but I would say it is most likely, and I have reviewed it with [a colleague], who also says it is more consistent with a miscarriage than an abortion.”

Full disclosure of where and when this video was taken would be nice...

"Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence". John Adams

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

"It was not a miscarriage. Mothers don’t go to abortion clinics to miscarry,"

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

N
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
N

With disclosure we would know for sure. wink

Did you read the Guardian article by chance? There are a number of clues that this video wasn't really taken an abortion clinic.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by NeBassman

With disclosure we would know for sure. wink

Did you read the Guardian article by chance? There are a number of clues that this video wasn't really taken an abortion clinic.

Whose disclosure? Which side of the argument?

The baby seen in the footage at the 5:56 mark was indeed taken from inside an abortion clinic, according to the owner of the footage. Gregg Cunningham, executive director of The Center for Bio-Ethical Reform, the organization that obtained the footage and provided it to CMP, said “The video clip we provided to CMP depicted an intact delivery abortion. It was filmed at an abortion clinic."

At another point in the video, CMP included a clip of a baby who was stillborn at about the same gestational age, for a means of comparison. Some pro-abortion activists had accused Fiorina of falsely claiming that this baby was aborted.
However, she was actually referring to footage of the baby whose leg was kicking, who was indeed an abortion victim, according to Cunningham.

"It was not a miscarriage. Mothers don’t go to abortion clinics to miscarry," he said.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

N
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
N
Sigh... frown

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Snyper, NeBassman, nice posts. Just remember you're talking to angry old white guys who want to tell women what they can and cannot do with their own bodies. The entire PP dustup has been manufactured by the antiabortion crowd. They have to lie about PP or they'd have nothing to say. It's disappointing to see a candidate for the Republican presidential nomination increase her polling numbers by lying. Very strange, but so is the Repulican base. They don't care about facts, or the Constitution, it's just a war on a woman's right to choose.

The true hunter counts his achievement in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport. Saxton Pope
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by Paddler
Snyper, NeBassman, nice posts. Just remember you're talking to angry old white guys who want to tell women what they can and cannot do with their own bodies. The entire PP dustup has been manufactured by the antiabortion crowd. They have to lie about PP or they'd have nothing to say. It's disappointing to see a candidate for the Republican presidential nomination increase her polling numbers by lying. Very strange, but so is the Repulican base. They don't care about facts, or the Constitution, it's just a war on a woman's right to choose.
Finsh the sentence. That would be ....choose to murder their baby. That's no right. That's a nation dying a certain and horrible death.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Page 8 of 10 1 2 6 7 8 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

657 members (1lessdog, 163bc, 12344mag, 06hunter59, 007FJ, 1234, 58 invisible), 2,880 guests, and 1,289 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,577
Posts18,453,995
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.