Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
A
Shame on us, indeed. frown eek

CAUTION - This link contain seriously disturbing video: Source

------------------------
Carly Fiorina, CNN Republican presidential debate, September 16, 2015:

“Watch a fully formed fetus on the table, its heart beating, its legs kicking, while someone says, ‘We have to keep it alive to harvest its brain.’ This is about the character of our nation, and if we will not stand up and force President Obama to veto this [Planned Parenthood defunding] bill, shame on us.”

Ms. Fiorina was referring to a Center for Bio-Ethical Reform (CBR) video depicting a few seconds of a 17-½ week fetus, still alive and moving, following an intact-delivery abortion. Here we post the entire unedited video. The total running time is approximately 13 minutes and the video is in five segments as the camera operator turns the camera on and off.

CBR and the Center for Medical Progress, in whose undercover Planned Parenthood investigative video the CBR abortion footage appears, have been falsely accused of misrepresenting a miscarriage as an abortion. The first segment of the unedited video depicts the abortion itself, with the baby delivered alive and struggling in the abortionist’s gloved hand. Segments 2 and 3 depict the baby still moving in a stainless steel pan after repeatedly being handled abusively by the abortionist. Segments 4 and 5 are static gynecological shots of the baby’s mother.

This unedited version of the disputed footage proves incontestably that this termination is an abortion. Mothers at risk of miscarriage present at hospitals, not abortion clinics. Hospitals are in the business of sustaining pregnancies and saving babies. Abortion clinics are in the business of terminating pregnancies and killing babies. This video depicts a termination and the subsequent abuse and neglect of a preemie obviously delivered alive. No attempt is made to provide the neonatal intensive care a hospital would extend to a wanted baby. It is possible that the abortionists performing this termination violated both state and federal law by withholding care from a baby who survived an abortion.

Ms. Fiorina made reference to a baby’s heart still beating while its brain was being harvested (a process which Planned Parenthood’s senior director of medical services calls “digging”) and a former StemExpress “procurement technician” says, “I’m sitting here and I’m looking at this fetus and its heart is beating, and I don’t know what to think” (National Review, August 19, 2015). The article adds that “… her StemExpress supervisor instructed her to cut through the face of the fetus in order to get the brain.”

The unedited version of this abortion depicts an intact-delivery termination and Planned Parenthood partner StemExpress admits through its CEO (Cate Dyer), “Oh yeah, if you had intact cases, which we’ve done a lot, we sometimes ship those back to our lab in its entirety …” (The Daily Signal, August 21, 2015).

A World Magazine article, August 19, 2015, describes “… an aborted baby’s beating heart, a post-abortion occurrence that’s not uncommon, according to Ben Van Handel, executive director of Novogenix Laboratories.”

Ms. Fiorina’s characterizations are not hyperbole.

The terms of our abortion clinic access agreements explicitly forbid us from disclosing any information which could identify the abortion providers from whose clinics we obtain imagery. Dates, locations, affiliations and staff and patient information are confidential. Violating these prohibitions could subject CBR to legal liability and jeopardize clinic access for current and future projects. We are even obligated to delete the audio track on all of our videos.

The Grantham Collection is a component of the CBR abortion imagery archive. Questions related to this very disturbing video should be directed to Gregg Cunningham, cbrcbrinfo.org, 949-206-0600.

Addendum: Medical malpractice lawsuits have become so common that OB/GYNs practice defensive medicine. They protect themselves by over-diagnosing, over-treating and over-prescribing. No doctor delivering this baby as a preemie in a hospital would fail to provide neonatal intensive care. Even if he had no compassion for the baby or his parents, he would provide care to avoid being sued for negligence. Warren Hern, in his book Abortion Practice, warns of the difficulty in estimating fetal ages. A baby moving as vigorously as this one is presumptively entitled to care and would receive it — unless the attending physician is an abortionist, which is the case here.

Miscarried embryos and fetuses are virtually all stillbirths involving a baby who expired in the uterus and was later born dead. A preemie in a hospital is born alive and given intensive care — not slapped around in a pan as happened here with a baby who survived the abortion depicted at the beginning of the video.

and what does the Lord require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God? (Micah 6:8)

d.v.

Musings on TDS
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
I wish someone would tell me again how advanced our civilization has become.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
"Am I the only one" who's neck is getting sore from shaking my head in disbelief?

"Advanced civilization" indeed....god help us.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
I can't bring myself to watch it .

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
There aren't many issues that have a stronger effect on me than this. It makes me shiver to even think of this. Blows my mind.

Enjoy the hunt while it lasts!
IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by ol_mike
I can't bring myself to watch it .

Nor can I. Literally makes me queasy thinking about it.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
"Carly Fiorina Was Right" again

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

A
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
A
Bump for the afternoon crowd

and what does the Lord require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God? (Micah 6:8)

d.v.

Musings on TDS
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by From Story
her StemExpress supervisor instructed her to cut through the face of the fetus in order to get the brain.”

I'm still in disbelief that someone would actually wake up in the morning, take a shower, eat breakfast and then drive to a job such as this..........and NO, I ain't watching the video.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
What is seen can not be unseen. I'll take your word for it.

IC B3

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Happening every day, at a "health" clinic near you. Welcome to America!

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by achadwick
Shame on us, indeed. frown eek

CAUTION - This link contain seriously disturbing video: Source

------------------------
Carly Fiorina, CNN Republican presidential debate, September 16, 2015:

“Watch a fully formed fetus on the table, its heart beating, its legs kicking, while someone says, ‘We have to keep it alive to harvest its brain.’ This is about the character of our nation, and if we will not stand up and force President Obama to veto this [Planned Parenthood defunding] bill, shame on us.”

Ms. Fiorina was referring to a Center for Bio-Ethical Reform (CBR) video depicting a few seconds of a 17-½ week fetus, still alive and moving, following an intact-delivery abortion. Here we post the entire unedited video. The total running time is approximately 13 minutes and the video is in five segments as the camera operator turns the camera on and off.

CBR and the Center for Medical Progress, in whose undercover Planned Parenthood investigative video the CBR abortion footage appears, have been falsely accused of misrepresenting a miscarriage as an abortion. The first segment of the unedited video depicts the abortion itself, with the baby delivered alive and struggling in the abortionist’s gloved hand. Segments 2 and 3 depict the baby still moving in a stainless steel pan after repeatedly being handled abusively by the abortionist. Segments 4 and 5 are static gynecological shots of the baby’s mother.

This unedited version of the disputed footage proves incontestably that this termination is an abortion. Mothers at risk of miscarriage present at hospitals, not abortion clinics. Hospitals are in the business of sustaining pregnancies and saving babies. Abortion clinics are in the business of terminating pregnancies and killing babies. This video depicts a termination and the subsequent abuse and neglect of a preemie obviously delivered alive. No attempt is made to provide the neonatal intensive care a hospital would extend to a wanted baby. It is possible that the abortionists performing this termination violated both state and federal law by withholding care from a baby who survived an abortion.

Ms. Fiorina made reference to a baby’s heart still beating while its brain was being harvested (a process which Planned Parenthood’s senior director of medical services calls “digging”) and a former StemExpress “procurement technician” says, “I’m sitting here and I’m looking at this fetus and its heart is beating, and I don’t know what to think” (National Review, August 19, 2015). The article adds that “… her StemExpress supervisor instructed her to cut through the face of the fetus in order to get the brain.”

The unedited version of this abortion depicts an intact-delivery termination and Planned Parenthood partner StemExpress admits through its CEO (Cate Dyer), “Oh yeah, if you had intact cases, which we’ve done a lot, we sometimes ship those back to our lab in its entirety …” (The Daily Signal, August 21, 2015).

A World Magazine article, August 19, 2015, describes “… an aborted baby’s beating heart, a post-abortion occurrence that’s not uncommon, according to Ben Van Handel, executive director of Novogenix Laboratories.”

Ms. Fiorina’s characterizations are not hyperbole.

The terms of our abortion clinic access agreements explicitly forbid us from disclosing any information which could identify the abortion providers from whose clinics we obtain imagery. Dates, locations, affiliations and staff and patient information are confidential. Violating these prohibitions could subject CBR to legal liability and jeopardize clinic access for current and future projects. We are even obligated to delete the audio track on all of our videos.

The Grantham Collection is a component of the CBR abortion imagery archive. Questions related to this very disturbing video should be directed to Gregg Cunningham, cbrcbrinfo.org, 949-206-0600.

Addendum: Medical malpractice lawsuits have become so common that OB/GYNs practice defensive medicine. They protect themselves by over-diagnosing, over-treating and over-prescribing. No doctor delivering this baby as a preemie in a hospital would fail to provide neonatal intensive care. Even if he had no compassion for the baby or his parents, he would provide care to avoid being sued for negligence. Warren Hern, in his book Abortion Practice, warns of the difficulty in estimating fetal ages. A baby moving as vigorously as this one is presumptively entitled to care and would receive it — unless the attending physician is an abortionist, which is the case here.

Miscarried embryos and fetuses are virtually all stillbirths involving a baby who expired in the uterus and was later born dead. A preemie in a hospital is born alive and given intensive care — not slapped around in a pan as happened here with a baby who survived the abortion depicted at the beginning of the video.

Complete BS. Carly never saw any video showing what she said it did because no such video exists. She's a damn liar.

Last edited by Paddler; 10/02/15.

The true hunter counts his achievement in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport. Saxton Pope
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The baby killin' gun grabber is back!

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Abortion is MURDER....period!!!

Liberalism is a cancer
Support Christian Family values
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
GFY.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Fiorina rightly points out the issue raised by these videos has nothing to do with whether or not women should have the right to an abortion: these videos depict the aborting of fetuses essentially for the purpose of harvesting their body parts. If this is not barbarism, what is?

Communists: I still hate them even after they changed their name to "liberals".

My boss asked why I wasn't working. I told him I was being a democrat for Halloween.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The terms of our abortion clinic access agreements explicitly forbid us from disclosing any information which could identify the abortion providers from whose clinics we obtain imagery.

The implication is this video was done at a Planned Parenthood facility, but it wasn't.

I don't understand why so many think it's OK to lie about things like this, while claiming how "morally superior" you are.

http://time.com/4053578/abortion-carly-fiorina-planned-parenthood/?xid=homepage

He also made no claim that the images shown in the video had anything to do with Planned Parenthood, the organization that Fiorina and others have targeted for federal defunding.

Current medical guidelines do not call for resuscitation of a fetus at 17 and a half weeks.

http://time.com/4055143/abortion-carly-fiorina-planned-parenthood-2/

It’s possible it could be an abortion and it could be a miscarriage,” said Jeffrey Perlman, a neonatologist at Weill Cornell Medical College, after watching the extremely graphic footage on YouTube.

The video shows the vaginal delivery of the fetus, which is approximately 17 or 18 weeks old, according to Cunningham. It is placed in a metal bowl, where it is moved by medical instruments and handled by someone in the room.

There is no sound on the video.

Anyone who claims they heard "We have to keep it alive so we can harvest the brain" either lied, or has been duped.

One shot, one kill........ It saves a lot of ammo!
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Fiorina rightly points out the issue raised by these videos has nothing to do with whether or not women should have the right to an abortion: these videos depict the aborting of fetuses essentially for the purpose of harvesting their body parts. If this is not barbarism, what is?

Communists: I still hate them even after they changed their name to "liberals".

My boss asked why I wasn't working. I told him I was being a democrat for Halloween.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Dixie_Rebel
Abortion is MURDER....period!!!

That would be Supreme Court sanctioned and protected
murder.

kwg

Last edited by kwg020; 10/02/15.

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by RobJordan

Rubbish. Go ahead, support Chainsaw Carly. Truth doesn't matter to her, she's all about self promotion. Just ask HP employees. Real team builder, she is.

The true hunter counts his achievement in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport. Saxton Pope
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

516 members (1OntarioJim, 222Sako, 204guy, 222ND, 10gaugeman, 1Longbow, 38 invisible), 1,949 guests, and 1,109 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,064
Posts18,463,464
Members73,923
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.