Page 3 of 24 1 2 3 4 5 23 24
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Paddler
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by jimmyp
the problem paddler is not the guns. The problem is the lack of regard for human life combined with a sense of entitlement. This 26 year old man had forum buddies egging him on, how in a civilized society do men encourage other men to destroy innocent lives? They do when their sense of the value of human life is low. A lack of morals, a lack of fathers in the traditional family, a lack of wholesome values as taught as taught in a Christian institution, a lack of a fear of God, sanctioned abortion i.e. the killing of human babies for profit. It was not just one man that killed those people, his internet buddies bear equal responsibility and guilt. If we rounded up every gun in the country and destroyed them the gangs in Chicago would be killing each other at near the same rate with knives like they used to do. A man with a Cold Steel Samurai would have, could have killed 9-10 just as easily, just as quickly.

People don't obey the laws we have now, how are more laws going to help? New laws are really not intended to help they are intended to hurt honest law abiding people. This guy uses the blood of the innocents to advance his agenda.

You are absolutely correct that this guy was a disenfranchised loser, and was egged on by other losers. Called himself a beta male, whatever that is. The question is how to prevent these people from committing mass shootings. Of all the solutions that have been proposed, I think mine is the only one that can keep the weapons typically used by these shooters out of their hands without unduly burdening responsible gun owners. These guys don't have any skills, so if they had to operate a bolt, or singly load rounds, or even use a revolver with speedloaders, it would at least slow them down.

Trust me, I enjoy hunting, target shooting, and have more guns and money invested in them than most of you, by a long shot. I have one gun that would be impacted by my proposal. If anybody wants to buy my nice little Walther PPK (circa 1968 and pristine), let me know. Most responsible gun owners support reasonable gun control. If there is a better solution than my proposal, let's hear it. More guns are definitely not the answer.

I have to ask why did you wait 4 yrs later to post on here??

Fair question. I visited here after the UCC shooting to see what the reaction would be. I figured guys here would say we need more guns. I also wanted to see if anybody would respond thoughtfully to my proposal. I wasn't optomistic. I was correct on both counts. I probably won't be around long, as I have little patience for the anger, closed mindedness and fear expressed here. What happened to you guys that made you this way? It's really weird.

Ok so what if everyone agreed to what you proposed treat all weapons that accept a magazine as class 3 weapons and we all get the $200 tax stamp per weapon.. What do you do when the next person goes bat [bleep] crazy what do you do next?? I'm not a fan of AR's but who am I who are you to tell person what they can and can't own... We all know cigarettes kill people everyday in America people die from lung cancer so why are cigarettes still legal??? so getting this tax stamp what you looking to prevent??

Last edited by 79S; 10/03/15.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
GB1

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E

Oh, I got a new laptop a couple of years ago. I won't be bookmarking the 'fire.

Please, please keep that promise facist.

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by 4winds
[quote=crossfireoops]
Trust me, I enjoy hunting, target shooting, and have more guns and money invested in them than most of you, by a long shot.

Paddler,

Then post your pics of what you use for each of those and why you chose them for your "enjoyment."

I don't believe anything you say as you are a liberal mole stirring up sheit.

Okay. Here's Piotti King I in 16 gauge, my nice grouse gun. New it's ~$45K:

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Here's my old RRL:

[Linked Image]

And a 16 gauge RBL;

[Linked Image]

And a Grulla 216:

[Linked Image]

The true hunter counts his achievement in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport. Saxton Pope
P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
And a nice Beretta, 28/410 combo from Ron Shirk. Got a bunch of Berettas:

[Linked Image]

And a 12:

[Linked Image]

And a 20 gauge Gr VI:

[Linked Image]

And a nice little M2 in 20 gauge. This is a triple last year with 2 3/4" #4s:

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Oh, this is an interesting little BL-4 in 20 gauge:

[Linked Image]

Last edited by Paddler; 10/03/15.

The true hunter counts his achievement in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport. Saxton Pope
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
The dog even looks like he'd like to kick you in the c unt

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
IC B2

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
The "we've got to do something about the guns" response probably gives you a warm feeling for taking action (beta type action) and having proposed a solution to the problem. Given what you appear to be, it's no surprise that you'd be able to predict what other betas will want to do because they'll also want to feel like they're doing something.

But in reality it simply deflects the attention from the real problem which is the screwed up individuals permeating our society, because you don't really have a solution for them and your need to find a scapegoat.

I think the real tragedy is that so many males in our country think that whining for the government to "do something" is ever a solution to a problem. Would you characterize that as alpha behavior?

What would Porter Rockwell do?
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
A Fabrique Nationale De La Bristoe.

,...slapped together outta some stuff that was layin' 'round.

[Linked Image]

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Le nombre de poing trous de Colt.

[Linked Image]

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Взято из этой старой мальчика, который был пьян заднице от водки

[Linked Image]

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Pick the douchebag

[Linked Image]

IC B3

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Le nombre de poing trous de Colt.

[Linked Image]
Love that old Colt. Especially the hard rubber grips.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
They look like fine shotguns. And good times. But if you and your democrat buddies get your way it goes bye bye. They will start at one class of guns and finish up with your shotguns.

If you really do hunt and shoot and enjoy it like you say you do, why the hell would you turn on the folks that enjoy the same?

As a group, we are the most scrutinized, regulated, smeared, falsely accused, life threatened, misconstrued community in this country. Everyday there is some democrat that cannot wait to end everything we cherish and they are held to no consequences at even a legal standpoint. So, do you even wonder why everybody is pissedoff at what you suggest?

I thought you had to be a troll who doesn't know anything about shooting or hunting, but I will retract that and replace it with this, and I am not attacking you when it comes to question...Are you the Judas of shooting sports or thoroughly confused? Whatever it is, I hope you figure it out.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
La Sen~ora Slutirita con grande Can~on`

[Linked Image]

Lowcountry Wildlife Management
Knowing Wildlife Beyond Science
[email protected]
Genesis 9;2
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
He's a FUDD and smarter than you. He KNOWS what is best.

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E

Some of my "assault rifles":

Kraut killer:

[Linked Image]

Yankee killer:

[Linked Image]

Son using steel, woodchuck, milk jug, chipmunk, & deer (maybe more) killer:

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Paddler if ya raise em up right ya don't gotta wait for the Supreme Court to act before they can marry...

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Truth, like milk, arrives in the dark
But even so, wise dogs don't bark.
Only mongrels make it hard
For the milkman to come up the yard.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Okay. Here's Piotti King I in 16 gauge, my nice grouse gun. New it's ~$45K:

[Linked Image]

So you can choose what firearms you want to own. But we can't?

How hypocritical is that?

I have a real news flash for you...

The 2nd Amendment isn't about "hunting". Got it?

I didn't think so. whistle

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
I notice he completely skipped mu response....truth hurts

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by gitem_12
I notice he completely skipped mu response....truth hurts

Nah.

Liberals just pick the truths they want to hear.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 79S

I have to ask why did you wait 4 yrs later to post on here??

Fair question. I visited here after the UCC shooting to see what the reaction would be. I figured guys here would say we need more guns. I also wanted to see if anybody would respond thoughtfully to my proposal. I wasn't optomistic. I was correct on both counts.

So you only log on when there's a mass shooting in order to promote your gun control ideas.

If that's not the definition of a Troll I don't know what is.

Setting around waiting for a mass killing....what a miserable life....no wonder you're an a-hole.

Page 3 of 24 1 2 3 4 5 23 24

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

81 members (AGL4now, 35, Ashworth, 160user, 41rem, Akhutr, 12 invisible), 984 guests, and 728 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,221
Posts18,447,500
Members73,899
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.