Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Wtf is wrong with "people"...a horn tooter. Gmafb the guy has done more to defend this country from evil and he's a horn tooter?

There are many people defending your country in a similar manner and you will never hear about them.

There are Units and people that operate in the shadows and they keep their operations secret and that is as it should be.

The Enemy doesn't need to know who or what is after them, or how they operate or who they report to; they just need to know they can never count on being in a safe haven and never count on there being a tomorrow.

Of course, that's if you take the original issue at face value and believe that Bin Laden died in the raid and was not simply taken prisoner...

Last edited by Pete E; 10/06/15.
GB1

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Publishing addresses, photos of them and surrounding terrain of all CAIR associates should be next on the list, then.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Pete---I am well aware of our shadow warriors and the way they operate. My oldest son is in the Marine corps and a good friend did 11 tours 9 as a USMC scout sniper so you'll excuse me for not sympathizing with those calling our warriors "horn tooters". Nor do I need your lecture excusing those that come to our country to do us harm. Oftentimes the Warriors prefer anonymity but find it's not always as easy to maintain as you'd like to believe.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Nor do I need your lecture excusing those that come to our country to do us harm.

I take exception at that! No where have I ever supported those terrorist scum..Regardless of their nationality, I would be quite happy for them to "disappear"...

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by wilkeshunter
Wtf is wrong with "people"...a horn tooter. Gmafb the guy has done more to defend this country from evil and he's a horn tooter?

GFY readonly

Thank You!!!!!!!

Amen!

I just don't understand how some folks thought process can be so void.

I also think these diaper headed fugger's are in for a little bit of a surprise when they reach this Seals doorstep.

Last edited by 12344mag; 10/06/15.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Pete,

You think Bin Laden was taken prisoner during that raid?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I think it was a strong possibility, especially given how quick he was supposedly buried at sea....

I suspect he was shot during the raid, but survived and was then held in a black prison somewhere...Whether he is still live now is a different matter...

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Pete I never meant to infer that you sympathize with terrorists. I've seen your posts for years and believe you're a good man. I just won't listen to any excuses for those that want to do harm to the good guys.

If they want a war they'll damn sure get one. I'd rather die fighting than to watch my children subjected to sharia law.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
I say let them bring it. I am quite sure he is ready and is more than a match for anything they can bring. .

G
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
G
Originally Posted by readonly
Originally Posted by Dirtfarmer
I wonder how well the govt. will protect this man. I don't think they were too happy about him going public. For his sake, I hope that decision was worth it to him personally.

And, I agree. Bring on a few of those crazies at a time... grin

DF

I'd hate to see somebody else get hurt to protect a horn tooter.

you never go full retard.

IC B3

P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Yep let the bastards live looking over their shoulder for the rest of their lives.
Originally Posted by RickyD
Publishing addresses, photos of them and surrounding terrain of all CAIR associates should be next on the list, then.

There are no problems that cannot be resolved by the suitable application of high explosive.
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Slidellkid
I say let them bring it. I am quite sure he is ready and is more than a match for anything they can bring. .

Not the way those cowards "fight".

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by Slidellkid

Not the way those cowards "fight".

Yep, the muslim basterds would do something heroic like bomb the school where the Seals kids attend. Cowardly POS's.

Mark

NRA Life Member
Anytime anyone kicks cancers azz is a good day!

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Oh The Drama!
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

79 members (444Matt, 44automag, 35sambar, 10gaugemag, 6mmCreedmoor, 7mm_Loco, 12 invisible), 2,271 guests, and 788 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,279
Posts18,467,662
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.