Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
personally, I think Obama coming to Roseburg might be a good thing...

will show what the real folks of the rest of Oregon or like contrary to the Potland, Salem and Eugene crowd...

I think it is going to be a disaster for Obama....

The only down side, is the folks who have something to mourn about and have lost love ones, have to put up with the side show....

I was also wondering about the logistics of this...

I doubt the airport in a town of 20,000 is big enough or has a reinforced runway that can take a 747 such as Air Force one, landing there...

and there is no nearby military installations to use...

he'll either have to land in Eugene or Medford and Motorcade to Roseburg...down I 5....

there is a lot of bordering forest land along I 5 either direction he comes...

if there are any sleeper terrorist cells located in Oregon... with the right equipment, ambushing his motorcade on I 5 would be a piece of cake...a couple of fruit cakes with RPGs could wack his motorcade...plenty of spaces to set up machine gun ambushes...

look up on a map of I 5 thru Southwest Oregon from Roseburg north to Eugene, or south to Grants Pass and Medford...

security for this is going to be a logistical nightmare..

His coming to Roseburg isn't good on so many levels its not even funny....

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Wish he would visit here - just once. The fool would have an audience of two that caught on to his nasty jive talk a long time ago, and we talk back. Of course, never happen.

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
i'm real embarrased to think he is our CMDR/CHIEF

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by ScottyO
i'm real embarrased to think he is our CMDR/CHIEF

He's just pretending to be one... right now its an empty seat...

but he does do a good job acting like the HNIC...

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Originally Posted by Seafire
personally, I think Obama coming to Roseburg might be a good thing...

will show what the real folks of the rest of Oregon or like contrary to the Potland, Salem and Eugene crowd...

I think it is going to be a disaster for Obama....

The only down side, is the folks who have something to mourn about and have lost love ones, have to put up with the side show....

I was also wondering about the logistics of this...

I doubt the airport in a town of 20,000 is big enough or has a reinforced runway that can take a 747 such as Air Force one, landing there...

and there is no nearby military installations to use...

he'll either have to land in Eugene or Medford and Motorcade to Roseburg...down I 5....

there is a lot of bordering forest land along I 5 either direction he comes...

if there are any sleeper terrorist cells located in Oregon... with the right equipment, ambushing his motorcade on I 5 would be a piece of cake...a couple of fruit cakes with RPGs could wack his motorcade...plenty of spaces to set up machine gun ambushes...

look up on a map of I 5 thru Southwest Oregon from Roseburg north to Eugene, or south to Grants Pass and Medford...

security for this is going to be a logistical nightmare..

His coming to Roseburg isn't good on so many levels its not even funny....

That's funny and naive, no offense.

It won't be bad for him, only those with a like agenda will be seen interviewed on the news. It will easy to find a tear filled eyes for the camera to catch when he's speaking. There will still be plenty of whores to suck up and those will be the ones you see.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
IC B2

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
I assume the family members CAN make this a private service and refuse to let that pos come to the funeral home.. And have the local police dept stand guard at the doors to prevent the pos from entering..

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
You guys are forgetting something!

Obama is going there to make a Political Statement and to further the Democrat agenda, right.

Do you actually think he will go alone?

He and his handlers have already rounded up several Bus loads of "supporters" and Actors for the Media to film and interview.

This trip will show America that the citizens of Oregon fully support him and his agenda and that that "Right Wing Extremist" that claimed he was not welcome was just another Lying Republican.

Count on it.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Obama is as bad as the Westboro Baptist Church.

Exactly right.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
[quote=Seafire]

[/quote

It's illegal to own an RPG. Therefore it cannot occur. Once guns are outlawed, we will all be safe.

LOL
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
He'll most likely take Marine One to an airport in Roseburg. That's what he did when he came to Hillsboro a few years ago.

Carpe' Scrotum
IC B3

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Why would a terrorist cell want to harm the best friend they have? A Muslim terrorist is the least that Obummer should be concerned about.

"...why, land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for,... because it is the only thing that lasts."
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Obama is as bad as the Westboro Baptist Church.
And my heartfelt wishes for each is the same.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Good for him.That Sheriff is a stand up guy. By the way Roseberg is sure not the only place The national lawn jockey is not welcome. Prayers for the families and the community.
Originally Posted by WyColoCowboy
I was just watching The O'Reilly Factor, and he had on the publisher of the local newspaper. Obama asked him about Obama coming to any of the funerals, which start in the coming days and the publisher said that the county commissioners, the sheriff and victims families have told him that Obama is not welcome in Roseburg. They are seriously pissed off that Obama would stand up and politicize their tragedy before they were even done counting the dead. Roseburg sounds like a nice town.

There are no problems that cannot be resolved by the suitable application of high explosive.
K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
As said before he will bus in a bunch of supporters and keep the locals away from him. The Media will carry the water again for him.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by efw
Pres Obama can and should eat $h!t & die as far as I'm concerned. A lower form of human excrement I can't imagine!

I can think of worse, those that voted him for two terms as president.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by steve4102
You guys are forgetting something! Obama is going there to make a Political Statement and to further the Democrat agenda, right. Do you actually think he will go alone?
He and his handlers have already rounded up several Bus loads of "supporters" and Actors for the Media to film and interview.
This trip will show America that the citizens of Oregon fully support him and his agenda and that that "Right Wing Extremist" that claimed he was not welcome was just another Lying Republican. Count on it.

This seems pretty much on the mark with regard to his intent and prep. If no one welcomes him to a funeral or memorial service for any of the victims, he will use political connections to have his moment in some prominent public place - like the college. I knew a former CEO at that college and he never would have gone for such an Obama intrusion. But, from what I have seen of the current "interim" person, Obama may easily wiggle in there. All in all however, this maneuver may backfire on the turd-in-chief.

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
I
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
I
Late Jan this year the POSPOTUS visited Boise. He delivered a speech at Boise State Univ.

Nowhere on the media was seen any protesters holding pickets, nor was a word heard which indicated how the majority of Idahoans actually felt about him or his agenda.

I am sure they have the power to control the situation in Roseburg in a similar manner.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Are there any of them big hwy signs we can buy a big go away obummer,to greet him!

I work harder than a ugly stripper....
K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
Late Jan this year the POSPOTUS visited Boise. He delivered a speech at Boise State Univ.

Nowhere on the media was seen any protesters holding pickets, nor was a word heard which indicated how the majority of Idahoans actually felt about him or his agenda.

I am sure they have the power to control the situation in Roseburg in a similar manner.

You got it, right now not one of the three national news networks even mention many of the families don't want him. I can't believe how stupid we are. We always let these media outlets control everything.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by atvalaska
Are there any of them big hwy signs we can buy a big go away obummer,to greet him!

He always comes in via helicopter.

No chance that he would drive through flyover country. Security is easier with choppers. Last time I saw him, he had 3 choppers.

Islam is a terrorist organization.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

576 members (160user, 10gaugemag, 10Glocks, 1337Fungi, 1234, 11point, 62 invisible), 3,027 guests, and 1,192 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,340
Posts18,468,711
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.