-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Hillary attacking, saying how horrible it is for the GOP to use the deaths of 4 Americans at Benghazi, for political gain.
Amazing chutzpah, eh? Almost as blatant as the Lyle and Erik Menendez crying for mercy, because they were orphans. smile

Sam......

GB1

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
As opposed to using the deaths of 9 college kids for political gain. I hate that phuqcking c unt.

Last edited by heavywalker; 10/06/15.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
She knows she has a problem between her server and Benghazi that she just can't shake. She tried to down play it ("What difference does it make now?") and that didn't work. Her server/FBI situation isn't good. If it is found some Foreign Power hacked her (China, Russia?) she's doomed.

That defense of "it's the mean old GOP out to get me" worked for Bill, but times were good and he could be likable. Times are serious and she is a mega biotch, so the defense isn't working so well for her.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
It'll work just fine. Nothing is going to happen. No jail, no scolding, and will be the front runner on the D ticket.

Camp is where you make it.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I hope you're wrong but if the MSN can make it go that way it will.

Here's hoping Gowdy doesn't soft ball it and can make her show everyone who she is. If he does it right she'll implode and/or take the 5th.

IC B2

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
She is like her husband the scum of chit hole they both need to go to the middle East to live Gone yet

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
Hillary attacking, saying how horrible it is for the GOP to use the deaths of 4 Americans at Benghazi, for political gain.
Amazing chutzpah, eh?

Sure, but I blame McCarthy for not knowing when to STFU making it even possible.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Don't worry.
Govt and media will see to it the voters will all feel sorry for her the wrongs she's had to endure done to her.

Poor girl.

Her ticket back into the whitehouse is as assured as is tomorrows sunrise.

BAN THE RAINBOW FLAG!
PERVERTS OFFEND ME!

"When is penguin season, daddy? I wanna go kill a penguin!"
---- 4 yr old Archerhuntress

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by tzone
It'll work just fine. Nothing is going to happen. No jail, no scolding, and will be the front runner on the D ticket.

^ This..............all else is wishful thinking.

Anybody wanna bet?

MM

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Your next president.
It was decided by the powers that be 8 years ago.

One evil puppet at a time.
8 years apart.

BAN THE RAINBOW FLAG!
PERVERTS OFFEND ME!

"When is penguin season, daddy? I wanna go kill a penguin!"
---- 4 yr old Archerhuntress

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Feeling glad I'm not as cynical as some here and am figuring she won't make it - again. But, she is evil and plays rotten, has plenty of connections with power-hungry supporters and has possible access to their $$. It will not go down simply.

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by heavywalker
As opposed to using the deaths of 9 college kids for political gain. I hate that phuqcking c unt.

Don't feel bad about that...so does the rest of the world.

In point of fact I cannot think of another creature on this planet that is more reviled.

...and she is all yours.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Amazing chutzpah, eh? Almost as blatant as the Lyle and Erik Menendez crying for mercy, because they were orphans. smile

When Bill was looting... uh... running the White House, I could always tell scandals were getting desperate by the gov't announcing they'd just launched cruise missiles at some terrorist target.

She can't launch the missiles yet, so she's stuck with verbal attacks to distract. Her recent statements on gun control show how seriously desperate she is, the AWB cost them the House in '94 and she knows it's toxic. Let her keep going, it'll only drive more conservatives to the polls.

The Savage 99 Pocket Reference”.
All models and variations of 1895’s, 1899’s and 99’s covered.
Also dates, checkering, engraving.. Find at www.savagelevers.com
I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I

============

Sometimes, the best defense is a good offense.

Fortunately, this will be another of her mounting epic fails.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
All you have to do to beat Hillary is make her talk, she is her own worst enemy, I think soft balling her will chap her asslips just enough to light the fuse, once its lit just stand back and watch the show, many of you give her far to mach credit, she suffers from "head games" she spent her whole life lying to cover for Bill and now, there's no one willing to take that bullet for her, she is a loose cannon.

Writing here is Prohibited by the authorities.
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
She is imploding as we watch. She is simply trying to run any desperate distraction that she can so that the general public doesn't see it.

Once the MSM is certain of the blood in the water, they will turn against her in force just because it drives ratings.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

700 members (12344mag, 1beaver_shooter, 160user, 007FJ, 10ring1, 10gaugemag, 71 invisible), 3,032 guests, and 1,312 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,483
Posts18,451,903
Members73,901
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.