Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
G
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
G

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

BP-B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Thanks for posting... the liberal left seems to forget these instance conveniently....

doesn't fulfill their gun grabbing agenda...

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
John, boy, that list sure flys in the face of liberal arguments, eh? Thanks........

Sam......

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Great point.

But the facts don't figure into emotional knee jerk reactions of the stupid liberals while the smarter politicians seize the opportunity to take advantage of it.

Getting a bit tiring to have to defend our rights while this POS administration is in office.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Thanks for posting this gitem. It went into my 2A folder. I might add, thanks to others for posting articles and interviews. This site is like a mini Drudge Report.

My home is the "sanctuary residence" for my firearms.
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I knew the young lady that was killed in the Appalachian Law School shooting.

Ms. Dales was part of the panel that recruited me to attend ALS. She was bright, funny, and very nice.

Last edited by hillbillybear; 10/06/15.

Member: Clan of the Turdlike People.

Courage is Fear that has said its Prayers

�If we ever forget that we are one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under.� Ronald Reagan.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
The epitome of BAD A$$$!!!

I want this lady on my side every day of the week!

Hearing the rifle fire, Jeanne Assam grabbed her personal concealed carry firearm and confronted the gunman from a distance of 20 yards. According to 5280 Magazine:

She fires five quick shots. Murray falls backward. Assam moves to the middle of the corridor and rushes forward. She’s a few dozen feet from Murray now, exposed in the middle of the hallway. “Drop your weapon, or I will kill you!” she yells. Murray sits up to face her. He’s still holding the rifle. Boom-boom-boom. Bullets rip past her and pepper a wall. While Murray shoots, Assam fires three times.

Through the haze of gun smoke, Assam sees the man
struggling on the floor. He props his head against a wall. Her weapon is up, trained on the man. She sees his hands moving near his shoulder. He’s trying to pull the pin on a grenade. He’s going to kill everyone around here, Assam thinks. She instinctively steps back and fires two more shots.

Read more: http://controversialtimes.com/issue...ed-by-good-guys-with-guns/#ixzz3ntxFNKKC

“Some ideas are so stupid that only intellectuals believe them.”
― G. Orwell

"Why can't men kill big game with the same cartridges women and kids use?"
_Eileen Clarke

"Unjust authority confers no obligation of obedience."
- Alexander Hamilton

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
134 members (300_savage, 257 mag, 160user, 35, 6mmbrfan, 10Glocks, 14 invisible), 1,814 guests, and 811 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,728
Posts18,400,776
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.