Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Winners Chosen - Next Drawing is November 3rd for the Meopta Meopro 3.5-10x44 Plex Reticle Riflescope

This time we will have 5 very lucky winners of this great scope:
[Linked Image]
Extra range and twilight confidence.

The Bright and sharp with smooth operating and robust mechanics the new MeoPro® 3.5-10x44 gives the hunter a little more objective size and a lot more confidence during twilight hunting hours. MeoBright™ ion assisted lens multi-coatings deliver maximum light transmission and sharpness in every lighting condition and our MeoShield™ coating protects exposed lens surfaces from abrasion. The new MeoPro® 3.5-10x44 is ready for a successful hunt.

The MeoPro 3.5-10x44 riflescope features reticles in the second focal plane. Reticle placement in the second focal plane means that as you increase or decrease magnification, the apparent size of the reticle remains constant.

FEATURES
MeoBright™ - A proprietary ion-assisted lens multi-coating applied to all air-to-glass optical surfaces. Developed by Meopta, MeoBright™ ion- assisted multi-coatings eliminate glare and reflections and delivers an industry leading 99.8% light transmission per lens surface.
MeoShield™ - MeoShield™ ion-assisted coating protects external lens surfaces and delivers enhanced resistance to scratching or abrasion in extreme conditions. MeoShield™ meets military specifications for durability and surface hardness.
MeoQuick™ - MeoQuick™ fast-focus eyepiece rapidly brings your target into sharp focus and provides extra diopter travel to accommodate a wider range of visual acuity variations.
Lens Components - Individual lens components are meticulously ground and polished in-house and precisely matched for superior performance.
Erector System - Developed to provide maximum holding force to withstand heavy caliber recoil and eliminate backlash, resulting in repeatable accuracy and zero hold.
One Inch Main Tube Construction - One piece, aircraft grade aluminum 1” main tube is “ELOX” hard anodized for an incredibly durable, scratch resistant, non-reflective matte black finish.
Waterproof - All riflescopes are 100% guaranteed waterproof, submersible and are fully protected against humidity, rain and snow.
Fogproof - All riflescopes are purged and sealed with inert Nitrogen gas to provide 100% guaranteed fogproof performance.
Shockproof - All riflescopes are 100% guaranteed shockproof to withstand impacts and heavy caliber recoil.

Congratulations to our October winners....
The three winners of the:
Vortex Diamondback HP 4-16x42 BDC Riflescope are:
Dicky L of SnipersHide
Jamie G of 24HourCampfire
Burke W from 65Grendel

&
Vortex Diamondback HP 3-12x42 BDC Riflescope are:
Charles H from Rimfire Central
Court C - Referred by a friend
Don Harris from MonsterMuleys

Please enter our current drawing for the Meopta Meopro 3.5-10x44 Plex Reticle Riflescope

It is our pleasure to bring these drawings to you each month to show our appreciation for all the support that we receive. Just our way of saying thank you.

We would also like to take this opportunity to thank the monthly winners for posting reviews of the products they have won. The forum members value your opinions, as do we.

Please go to our website, www.cameralandny.com and enter. Past entries will not be in this drawing. To keep the drawing available to those that continue to have an interest, each contest winner will be drawn from entries for that contest period.

Are you our next winner?

What are you waiting for? Just go and sign up. There is no purchase required and we are not selling your info to anyone.

Congratulations to our latest winners.

* By entering you are adding your name to an internal use only Camera Land e-mail mailing list. This list is for Camera Land use to send e-mails regarding sales, tips and general notifications. This list will never be shared or sold.

** If you win a riflescope and are outside of the USA a like valued binocular will be substituted.

Doug @ Camera Land

[email protected]
http://www.cameralandny.com
516-217-1000

Thanks for the support.

[Linked Image from monstermuleys.com]
BP-B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I assume I just enter by providing my email address?

24HCF in its entirety, is solely responsible for why my children do not have college funds, my mortgage isn't paid-off and why I will never retire early enough to enjoy the remainder of my life.

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by StudDuck
I assume I just enter by providing my email address?

Just go to this entry page and enter to win

Doug @ Camera Land

[email protected]
http://www.cameralandny.com
516-217-1000

Thanks for the support.

[Linked Image from monstermuleys.com]
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Will do.

Thanks Doug.

24HCF in its entirety, is solely responsible for why my children do not have college funds, my mortgage isn't paid-off and why I will never retire early enough to enjoy the remainder of my life.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
159 members (35, 160user, 257 mag, 10Glocks, 2UP, 300_savage, 16 invisible), 1,851 guests, and 846 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,728
Posts18,400,783
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.