was on Fox News

Funny chit

Sam......

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Irony is a cold mistress.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Probably American.

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Probably American.

damn but you are a piece of work. lol

http://www.theatlantic.com/internat...e-to-sun-land-in-iran-by-mistake/409726/

Sam......

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Probably American.

Do you really thing the current president has the ballz for that?

Come on Bristoe, you are smarter then that.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
IC B2

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
*shrugg*,..it sounds just like a trick that the neocon crazies would cook up.

They want to bomb Iran anyway. A good opportunity would be when Russia is slinging cruise missiles into Syria.

Just pitch one into Iran and then point the finger at Russia.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Probably American.

The current administration just does what they're told. The 2 previous to this one did also.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Maybe someone jammed it?

abusus non tollit usum
C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
They're russian pieces of [bleep] that probably haven't been maintained since they were built..

Speak softly and use a big bore...
Where's El Cid when we need him...
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by night_owl
Maybe someone jammed it?

I doubt it.

It's a brand new system, and this is it's first use in combat. Russian cruse missiles are significantly less reliable then their American counterparts.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
If defective, Probably crashed shortly after launch.

abusus non tollit usum
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
If defective, Probably crashed shortly after launch.

Sounds like it was a guidance issue. Again, not a surprise with Russian missiles.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It was burning some damn Russian vodka/kerosene fuel, at least it didn't double back and hit the launcher like a mean drunk returning to the bar it got kicked out of.....

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
We just smacked a charity hospital in Afghan this week - it happens.

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
If it was a guidance failure and the charge went off that's pretty embarrassing.

abusus non tollit usum
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
Probably American.

damn but you are a piece of work. lol

http://www.theatlantic.com/internat...e-to-sun-land-in-iran-by-mistake/409726/

Maybe it'll be the new trailer for the next version of "24".

My home is the "sanctuary residence" for my firearms.
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
If it was a guidance failure and the charge went off that's pretty embarrassing.

At this point the reports are they "crashed" in Iran.

Still no confirmation they detonated.

Actually, these were launched from the Caspian, not the Med, so they crashed WAY short of their target. Engine trouble, gyros, lots of things could of gone wrong.

In the 80-90's it was typically figured that 70-80% of Russian missiles fired would make it to their target. 85% is actually pretty good for the Ruskies.

Last edited by antelope_sniper; 10/08/15.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
So... how great would it be if the Israeli's hacked the Russian cruise missiles to fly into Iranian nuclear enrichment facilities?

Bwaa haa haa.... Here's wishing for it!

The Savage 99 Pocket Reference”.
All models and variations of 1895’s, 1899’s and 99’s covered.
Also dates, checkering, engraving.. Find at www.savagelevers.com
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna

They want to bomb Iran anyway. A good opportunity would be when Russia is slinging cruise missiles into Syria.

put the bottle down Bristoe, you are sounding looney tunes now. laugh

Sam......

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Probably American.

The current administration just does what they're told. The 2 previous to this one did also.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah -what's with all the talk about obama being out smarted by putin - obama is directed as what to do and say on these matters . He isn't standing over a war map - mentally laying out a strategic plan -he's a community organizer !

Putin on the other hand ...

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by Calhoun
So... how great would it be if the Israeli's hacked the Russian cruise missiles to fly into Iranian nuclear enrichment facilities?

Bwaa haa haa.... Here's wishing for it!

These missiles do not have a mid-course correction capability, so the hack would have to occur before launch.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B

Surely you're not naïve enough to believe that the governments of *all* countries don't use dirty tricks to their advantage?

The modern world isn't romper room.

In fact, if the neocon crazies *didn't* do it, it's only because they didn't think of it or couldn't get it arranged in time.

It's the perfect set up. Dump some HE on Iran, which they've been wanting to do for years, and blame it on Russia, thereby killing two birds with one stone. Blow up a piece of Iran and drive a bit of a wedge between Iran and Russia.

In the world of dirty tricks, something like that would be considered very basic.

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A

Surely you're not naïve enough to believe that the governments of *all* countries don't use dirty tricks to their advantage?

In fact, it the neocon crazies *didn't* do it, it's only because they didn't think of it or couldn't get it arranged in time.

It's the perfect set up. Dump some HE on Iran, which they've been wanting to do for years, and blame it on Russia, thereby killing two birds with one stone. Blow up a piece of Iran and drive a bit of a wedge between Iran and Russia.

In the world of dirty tricks, something like that would be considered very basic.

Except there is no indication these missiles hit anything of value, nor that they even went off.

In addition, we don't have anything in the Caspian, so they would have to come in on a different track, our ordinance has a different attack profile, and would leave different trace evidence at the site.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B

Except there is no indication these missiles hit anything of value, nor that they even went off.

Well,...for that matter there's no indication that it even happened except for an anonymous report coming from the Mainstream media which has long been considered nothing but bullshit by anybody who has bothered to pay attention.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Remember when the Russians copied our space shuttle? It looked exactly like ours, but never got off the ground if I remember correctly. They can't do anything for themselves, they have to steal it from us. Even after they steal it, they still can't make it work right.

"Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem."
Ronald Reagan
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by StoneCutter
They can't do anything for themselves, they have to steal it from us. Even after they steal it, they still can't make it work right.

The Germans on the Western Front had that opinion of the Russians also.

Then they encountered the T34 Russian tank.

End result,...90,000 Germans taken captive and marched to Siberia.

3000 survived.

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
They can't do anything for themselves, they have to steal it from us. Even after they steal it, they still can't make it work right.

3000 survived.

When the Russians came out with the SSN-14 it was ahead of our anti-submarine missiles of the time. The SSN-19 was very much a Russian design. Russians were also the first with the modern armored personal carrier with the BMP.

Russians are capable of some interesting work. They need to be watched, and not underestimated.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Well, dang. Kudos to the Russians for keeping their captured Nazi engineers alive all this time....

But now that I think about it, they did have East German Germans to design stuff for them until 1990 or so. wink

Gunnery, gunnery, gunnery.
Hit the target, all else is twaddle!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by add
We just smacked a charity hospital in Afghan this week - it happens.
The difference is, we hit exactly what we intended to hit. But we either didn't know it was a hospital, had bad intel, or someone's a cold blooded bastid.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S

3000 survived.

When the Russians came out with the SSN-14 it was ahead of our anti-submarine missiles of the time. The SSN-19 was very much a Russian design. Russians were also the first with the modern armored personal carrier with the BMP.

Russians are capable of some interesting work. They need to be watched, and not underestimated.

Yea, I know, they're cunning SOB's, but I still think a lot of what they develop begins from a lot of the technology that they steal from us (the capitalists). In other words, we do the research and take it and run with it. But that's just me talking out of my azz. WTF do I know?

After all, look at the AK47, probably one of the simplest and most reliable weapons on the face of the planet.

"Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem."
Ronald Reagan
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

3000 survived.

Amen,

Every now and then they get stuff right, sometimes very right. I hope our aircraft never meet up with the Russian S300, S400, or S500 SAM systems.

The way the Russians issue small arms to an infantry unit makes a lot of sense, so much so that we equip very much the same these days; they were a good 40 years ahead of us on that.

Russian 12.5 and 7.62 machineguns are both first rate weapons. The VSS sniper rifle is just plain bad ass; they've had those for 30 years now and we don't have anything like it.

ZSU-23/4 is something we greatly feared and respected during the Cold War.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

In fact, if the neocon crazies *didn't* do it, it's only because they didn't think of it or couldn't get it arranged in time.

Now think that through and tell me how that would have actually been pulled off. Someone had to give the order, and also had to know precisely when the Russians were going to launch.

And do you think for a second that such a thing wouldn't be detected by the Russians?

You're talking out your azz and it doesn't make sense.

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A

3000 survived.

Yea, I know, they're cunning SOB's, but I still think a lot of what they develop begins from a lot of the technology that they steal from us (the capitalists). In other words, we do the research and take it and run with it. But that's just me talking out of my azz. WTF do I know?

After all, look at the AK47, probably one of the simplest and most reliable weapons on the face of the planet.

The AK was largely ripped off from a German design, but the Russians did improve it greatly.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by GunGeek

Now think that through and tell me how that would have actually been pulled off. Someone had to give the order, and also had to know precisely when the Russians were going to launch.

And do you think for a second that such a thing wouldn't be detected by the Russians?

Suppose it was noticed by the Russians.

You think you'd hear anything about it?

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A

3000 survived.

Amen,

Every now and then they get stuff right, sometimes very right. I hope our aircraft never meet up with the Russian S300, S400, or S500 SAM systems.

The way the Russians issue small arms to an infantry unit makes a lot of sense, so much so that we equip very much the same these days; they were a good 40 years ahead of us on that.

Russian 12.5 and 7.62 machineguns are both first rate weapons. The VSS sniper rifle is just plain bad ass; they've had those for 30 years now and we don't have anything like it.

ZSU-23/4 is something we greatly feared and respected during the Cold War.

ZSU-30's are not very nice either.

The T-64 was also advanced for it's day.

On the other hand, they never did make a decent carrier.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
And as I said before.

It doesn't seem to be reported by anybody except the American bullshit media.

Well,...the British bullshit media is reporting it too,...but England is farther gone than America is.

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A

And just exactly how did we get a sub into the Caspian to mirror the Russian flight path?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
. . .After all, look at the AK47, probably one of the simplest and most reliable weapons on the face of the planet.

Now that is some "heavy weaponry."

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie
. . .After all, look at the AK47, probably one of the simplest and most reliable weapons on the face of the planet.

Now that is some "heavy weaponry."

The AK-47's killed more people then all the nukes.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

The AK was largely ripped off from a German design, but the Russians did improve it greatly.
The AK is more of a rip off of the Garand than it is of the MP-44. The gas system is Garand upside down. Two lug rotating bolt just like a Garand (the MP44 is a tilting block). The trigger mechanism is Garand with full auto parts. The magazine is a small-ish copy of a BREN magazine. So which part is German?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

A US Sub in the Caspian Sea...now that's a neat trick. Those neocon's are dastardly!!!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Perhaps the idea for the shortened rifle cartridge? 7.92x33 Kurz == 7.62x39

Gunnery, gunnery, gunnery.
Hit the target, all else is twaddle!
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B

A US Sub in the Caspian Sea...now that's a neat trick. Those neocon's are dastardly!!!

Pat yourself on the back and put the idiot badge on your chest.

I've long suspected that you've earned it.

Now I know for sure.

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A

Pat yourself on the back and put the idiot badge on your chest.

I've long suspected that you've earned it.

Now I know for sure.

Bristoe
Lets hear you explain just exactly how this grand conspiracy was carried out?

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Just believe what you hear on FOX news.

They wouldn't lie to you.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

"Washington (CNN)A number of cruise missiles launched from a Russian ship and aimed at targets in Syria have crashed in Iran, two U.S. officials told CNN Thursday.

Monitoring by U.S. military and intelligence assets has concluded that at least four missiles crashed as they flew over Iran.

The U.S. believes, based on intelligence reports of damage assessments, that some buildings were damaged and civilians may have been hurt.

It's unclear where in Iran the missiles landed. The Russian ships have been positioned in the south Caspian Sea, meaning the likely flight path for missiles into Syria would cross over both Iran and Iraq.

The Russians have been firing a relatively new cruise missile called "Kaliber," using it for the first time in combat."

http://www.cnn.com/2015/10/08/politics/russian-missiles-syria-landed-iran/index.html

"Life is tough, even tougher if your stupid"
John Wayne
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by Stormin_Norman
The Russians have been firing a relatively new cruise missile called "Kaliber," using it for the first time in combat."

So this is beta testing.

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A

We've established this is reported by multiple new agencies so that red herring is already pickled.

I see you avoided my question. Put down the bottle and explain just exactly how this grand conspiracy was carried out.

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by tjm10025
Originally Posted by Stormin_Norman

So this is beta testing.

Yes.

It would of been cheaper for them to hit these targets from the air, but they wanted to try out the new missiles and the new launch platforms as well. They probably want a "combat proven" system to assist in the international sales of the export version of this system. The ruskies knew 4 missiles crashed short, but reported all hit perhaps for this reason. Of course we were watching, and reported the shorts to embarrass them. and perhaps hinder their sales efforts.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B

We've established this is reported by multiple new agencies so that red herring is already pickled.

I see you avoided my question. Put down the bottle and explain just exactly how this grand conspiracy was carried out.

Just believe what the media tells you.

Never accept anything else.

They have your best interests in mind. They'd never lie.

Besides, you'll sleep better.

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A

Now you are just being a hypocrite. Obviously you took at least some of the story at face value, or you wouldn't have posted the following:

Probably American.

So I ask you again to explain this grand conspiracy. Were the Russians in on it, or how do you explain the timing where we were able to fire out missiles from either the Med or Indian Ocean and hit northern Iran at the same time as the Russian missiles from the Caspian were passing over?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Does Russia have it's own GPS satellites? If not, I wouldn't be surprised if the GPS data was monkeyed with when they launched their missiles.

Quando omni flunkus moritati
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by Whiptail

Does Russia have it's own GPS satellites? If not, I wouldn't be surprised if the GPS data was monkeyed with when they launched their missiles.

Russia does have their own GPS satellites, but these missiles are inertial, not GPS guided.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Dont you guys realize that Russia just basicly handed Iran cruise missiles technology without coming under scrutiny?
All itan has to do is Reverse engineer the middle and launch them into Israel.

TRUMP- GABBARD 2024
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Considering how Vlad’s activities in Syria are boosting oil prices, perhaps the “accidental” cruise missile landing in Iran wasn’t such an accident? Nothing like some mid-East tension to drive oil prices up.

And just a friendly reminder, “big oil” constitutes the national oil companies ~93% of the world production comes from state owned oil companies. Not some oil company/banker/Jew conspiracy.

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by ringworm
Dont you guys realize that Russia just basicly handed Iran cruise missiles technology without coming under scrutiny?

Iran already has them. Bought them from the Russians:

http://www.strategypage.com/htmw/htsub/articles/20060830.aspx

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B

Now you are just being a hypocrite. Obviously you took at least some of the story at face value, or you wouldn't have posted the following:

Probably American.

So I ask you again to explain this grand conspiracy. Were the Russians in on it, or how do you explain the timing where we were able to fire out missiles from either the Med or Indian Ocean and hit northern Iran at the same time as the Russian missiles from the Caspian were passing over?

Relax,...you're going to cause an idiot stampede.

They occur on a frequent basis on here.

They're ugly to witness

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
So the Russkies missed a whole country? That's some shootin right there.

A government is the most dangerous threat to man�s rights: it holds a legal monopoly on the use of physical force against legally disarmed victims.
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A

Probably American.

Relax,...you're going to cause an idiot stampede.

They occur on a frequent basis on here.

They're ugly to witness

In this case, it looks like you are the leader.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Yeah,..I better go sit in front of the TV and see if I can get over the effects of takin' the red pill some years back.

[Linked Image]

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by shreck
So the Russkies missed a whole country? That's some shootin right there.

In golf it would be called a Mulligan.

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Yeah,..I better go sit in front of the TV and see if I can get over the effects of takin' the red pill some years back.

[Linked Image]

You still haven't explained this grand conspiracy.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B

Ain't no conspiracy, man. If if ain't like Obama tells ya, it didn't happen!

Now,...go harass a Christian. The world will never be safe from morality as long as Christians exist.

It's up to you and you alone.

40 pages minimum,...and it's all on your shoulders.

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A

Ain't no conspiracy, man. If if ain't like Obama tells ya, it didn't happen!

Now,...go harass a Christian. The world will never be safe from morality as long as Christians exists.

It's up to you and you alone.

40 pages minimum,...and it's all on your shoulders.

If a Christian wishes to post something more lacking in reason, thought and evidence then what you are posting, sure, I'll take up the discussion, but for now, yours is the most ridiculous idea being presented.

Of course, all you've been able to post on this subject is distractions, because that's all you've got. A whole lot of nothing.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
If a Christian wishes to post something more lacking in reason, thought and evidence then what you are posting, sure, I'll take up the discussion,.

Yeah,...like that.

But you need to start another thread.

If you're intent on sending yourself to eternal damnation it at least deserves its own thread.

Be a damn shame if you went to hell from defending Obama's foreign policy.

It happens, but there's no reason that it has to happen to *you*.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Jim in Idaho
Other way around. The Russians had the 7.63x39 in 1933. The Germans actually got the whole assault rifle concept from the Russians with the technology sharing agreement between the USSR and Germany just before the Polish invasion. The Russians abandoned the assault rifle after the Germans invaded them.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
the heart of a cruise missile is software, not hardware.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by Jim in Idaho
Other way around. The Russians had the 7.63x39 in 1933. The Germans actually got the whole assault rifle concept from the Russians with the technology sharing agreement between the USSR and Germany just before the Polish invasion. The Russians abandoned the assault rifle after the Germans invaded them.

Why you think you've got to come in here and act like you know something that everybody else on here doesn't already know?

This ain't a Windows 10 instruction forum.

The stuff you talk about on here, to the people on here, is about like saying, "The sky is up".

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
If a Christian wishes to post something more lacking in reason, thought and evidence then what you are posting, sure, I'll take up the discussion,.

Yeah,...like that.

If you're intent on sending yourself to eternal damnation it at least deserves its own thread.

If you want to start a new religion thread, be my guest. Lets hear your best evidence for the existence of your god. I suspect you have the same amount of evidence for your god that you have for this alleged conspiracy theory, absolutely none.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

I doubt Russia would intentionally hand Iran cutting edge cruise missile technology.

abusus non tollit usum
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B

Yeah,...like that.

If you want to start a new religion thread, be my guest. Lets hear your best evidence for the existence of your god. I suspect you have the same amount of evidence for your god that you have for this alleged conspiracy theory, absolutely none.

That's it!

Let it out!

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Bubble bubble toil and muhfuggin' trouble!

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
,...atheists get so damned worked up.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Tff

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Somebodies panties are too tight.

LOL
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by Fireball2

Somebodies panties are too tight.

I'm not the one who brought up religion in this thread.

Bristo brought it up trying to avoid a conversation about his ridiculous conspiracy theory.

I still want to hear how he thinks the U.S. is involved in this.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
When you don't trust those telling you what they did anything is possible.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
When you don't trust those telling you what they did anything is possible.

But is it probably, or even reasonable to believe?

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
There last thing Russia is worried about is oil. They signed there largest energy contract in history with China.

That's was why the whole Crimea bit was staged... Too free up natural gas and break European contacts without penalty.
Followed hotter the Saudis responded by threatening the Russian Olympics with Chechnyan terrorist attacks.
Russia took a large portion of their buisness, China, from them.
That freed up a it off Saudi oil and the reason oil and gas prices dropped to less than 2 bucks.

TRUMP- GABBARD 2024
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

79 members (10gaugemag, 300_savage, 44automag, 5sdad, 673, 406_SBC, 10 invisible), 2,227 guests, and 768 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,173
Posts18,465,388
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.