Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
bea175 Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Hillary Clinton took aim at the National Rifle Association in Iowa on Wednesday, hitting the group for what she claims is its “absolutist” stance on gun rights and comparing it to “the Iranians and Communists.”

Clinton drew the connection to the gun rights group and murderous tyrants after a woman in the audience at a town hall meeting in Mount Vernon noted that President Obama seemed defeated during his remarks on gun control following last week’s mass shooting at Umpqua Community College in Roseburg, Ore.

The Democratic front-runner reiterated a plan she laid out earlier this week in which she said that if elected president she would take executive action to increase background checks on private sellers of guns if Congress fails to do so. (RELATED: Clinton: I’ll Use Administrative Actions To Implement Gun Control Plan)

Clinton has claimed that the action would close what gun control advocates call the “gun show loophole” by requiring background checks for all guns bought at sold at gun shows and on the internet. Gun rights supporters claim that opponents exaggerate the number of guns obtained through those means and that the change would do little to cut gun crime.

But beyond changes to federal law, Clinton asserted in her remarks that achieving true gun control requires replacing the NRA, the largest gun rights group in the U.S. -

“The real answer to this, is for gun owners to form a different organization that supports the Second Amendment, supports their rights to own guns, use guns, go hunting, goes target shooting, but stands against the absolutism of the NRA,” Clinton said.

“You know, the NRA’s position reminds me of negotiating with the Iranians or the Communists,” she added. -

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
GB1

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Hopefully her lyin ass will be in a cell long before that can happen.

Speak softly and use a big bore...
Where's El Cid when we need him...
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by CEJ1895

That would be so nice.

Randy
NRA
Patriot Life Benefactor

B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
She should be in prison for multiple crimes. Screw her!

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
I have it on solid information that's she's pizzed at them for calling her too many times looking for financial support......

Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny.
Thomas Jefferson

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Well if dealing with the NRA is like negotiating with the Iranians - the WE ARE GOLDEN!

They gave Iran $150 Billion and a paved road to a nuclear weapon.

"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

[Linked Image]
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
And the Clintons remind me of a couple of fresh dog turds.. Both stink. Both should go in the garbage (for U city folk).. And both should just decompose into the lawn..

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Not the first time Clinton has said that she wants a new gun lobby organization. She's been saying it for a year or so now.

And I'm sure she's compared the NRA to much worse than Iran or communists in the past.

The Savage 99 Pocket Reference”.
All models and variations of 1895’s, 1899’s and 99’s covered.
Also dates, checkering, engraving.. Find at www.savagelevers.com
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by bea175
Hillary Clinton took aim at the National Rifle Association in Iowa on Wednesday, hitting the group for what she claims is its “absolutist” stance on gun rights and comparing it to “the Iranians and Communists.”

Clinton drew the connection to the gun rights group and murderous tyrants after a woman in the audience at a town hall meeting in Mount Vernon noted that President Obama seemed defeated during his remarks on gun control following last week’s mass shooting at Umpqua Community College in Roseburg, Ore.

The Democratic front-runner reiterated a plan she laid out earlier this week in which she said that if elected president she would take executive action to increase background checks on private sellers of guns if Congress fails to do so. (RELATED: Clinton: I’ll Use Administrative Actions To Implement Gun Control Plan)

Clinton has claimed that the action would close what gun control advocates call the “gun show loophole” by requiring background checks for all guns bought at sold at gun shows and on the internet. Gun rights supporters claim that opponents exaggerate the number of guns obtained through those means and that the change would do little to cut gun crime.

But beyond changes to federal law, Clinton asserted in her remarks that achieving true gun control requires replacing the NRA, the largest gun rights group in the U.S. -

“The real answer to this, is for gun owners to form a different organization that supports the Second Amendment, supports their rights to own guns, use guns, go hunting, goes target shooting, but stands against the absolutism of the NRA,” Clinton said.

“You know, the NRA’s position reminds me of negotiating with the Iranians or the Communists,” she added. -

That creatures opinion is moot..."shall not be infringed".

Even from a world away that seems very clear.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by bea175
Hillary...,,“You know, the NRA’s position reminds me of negotiating with the Iranians or the Communists,” she added. - [/color]

[Linked Image]

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

IC B3

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
So if the NRA contributes enough to the Clinton foundation,
we can get belt fed and suppressors with no paperwork?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Isn't it a classic communist strategy to set up competing organizations to undermine disfavored organizations?

Islam is a terrorist organization.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
I guess I'm ignorant. I thought gun show and internet sales had to have a background check. Everything I ever bought at either of those venues did.She lies about everything else. Maybe they should just make it illegal to kill somebody....oh....yeah.....

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by benchman
I guess I'm ignorant. I thought gun show and internet sales had to have a background check. Everything I ever bought at either of those venues did.She lies about everything else. Maybe they should just make it illegal to kill somebody....oh....yeah.....

Internet sales across state lines have to go through an FFL.
Internet sales between 2 individuals in the same state are regulated by the state as to whether it can be transferred via a FFL or directly.
Gun show sales between private individuals are regulated by the state as to whether it can be transferred via a FFL or directly.

There is no loophole. There is only the state's right to regulate sales within it's borders the way it sees fit.

The Savage 99 Pocket Reference”.
All models and variations of 1895’s, 1899’s and 99’s covered.
Also dates, checkering, engraving.. Find at www.savagelevers.com
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
I don't remember the name, but there was another 'gun owners' organization started a few years ago that had a name that would make you think they were truly for gun rights.

However when it came down to rights, they were total enemies of the Second Amendment. They advocated for all kinds of restrictions on firearms.
I don't know if they are still around or not. Maybe someone else here knows ?

Myron

How many peckers can a Pecker Checker check if a Pecker Checker could check peckers?
(stolen from shootinurse)
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
SPORTSMAN FOR OBAMA

Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny.
Thomas Jefferson

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by WyColoCowboy
Well if dealing with the NRA is like negotiating with the Iranians - the WE ARE GOLDEN!

They gave Iran $150 Billion and a paved road to a nuclear weapon.

Yep, to bad they don't use the same negotiating skills with the NRA, we could all be buying belt feds at the grocery store.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Hammerdown
Originally Posted by CEJ1895

That would be so nice.

My God that would be a sweet day!

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Willie would probably appreciate the relief!

I've always been a curmudgeon - now I'm an old curmudgeon.
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Nope - it wasn't Sportsmen for Obama.

Something less obvious and more misleading

Myron

Last edited by speedsixman; 10/08/15.

How many peckers can a Pecker Checker check if a Pecker Checker could check peckers?
(stolen from shootinurse)
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

85 members (AGL4now, 35, Ashworth, 160user, 41rem, Akhutr, 12 invisible), 989 guests, and 725 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,221
Posts18,447,500
Members73,899
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.