24hourcampfire.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
I've been shooting these for several years and would like to stick with these. I've found the 125gr version in bulk, but do any of you have suggestions of where I could find the 100gr in larger than single pack quantities?

BP-B2

A
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
A
I know that they have been discontinued ...ST told me they have some left you might give them a call ! Great heads I hate to see them go away !

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Have you tried Academy Sporting Goods. Use to buy my Razor Tricks there. And if they are discontinued, they usually have good close out sales.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
I've checked but no luck. I'll give them a call tomorrow. You can buy 10 packs of the 125gr on eBay for about $160.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
well thats ignorant... razor tricks are some great heads, much better than standard ones... ugh...

Guess I"ll have to look tommorrow too..

Idiots abound sometimes.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Our local shop had a bunch on the wall last time I checked. Tell them I sent you...

www.precisionarcheryonline.com

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Ebay is the place. Just checked and found up to 3 packs of 4 broadheads for sale. Just check daily and I'm sure you can find as many as you need. Tom

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by ltppowell
Our local shop had a bunch on the wall last time I checked. Tell them I sent you...

www.precisionarcheryonline.com

Not a single one listed....

Checking ebay...

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
ebay ok, but they cant' get me a new password... I hate ebay.... I"ve asked 3 times now...

WTF, can't I just call and give a CC #.......

Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
ebay SUCKS, but sometimes it's just the means to an end. I'm tired of chasing the fuggin things at this point and plan to move to the ViperTricks. I've got enough blades that I should be able to sharpen them to get me through several deer seasons. Just pisses me off that they moved away from that design, but when you look at their offerings now I can see how it didn't fit what they do.

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Viper Tricks are good too. For hogs I use the Grizz Tricks.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
going from cut on contact to punch on contact has always been stupid to me. It ups the energy needed for penetration by LOTS.

Of course those that never hunted with cut on contact heads really never had a clue.

Wife used to shoot a lot. Around mid 40 pounds, and shot zwickey 2 blade eskimos.... I filed and honed... and she shot through the on side shield, heart and barely poked out the other shield about 1/2 inch of the tip of the head... of a boar that bottomed a 320 pound scale... try that weight with a trocar tip and you won't have those results...

Maybe by tommorrow I"ll corral 30 heads and then look for blades...

Come up with a better mouse trap, and then make that part even better, and then drop it.

Of course likely because it didn't sell...because folks ain't in the know like they should be.

Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Rost, if you can come up with that many, and you find a source, just let me know. I'd like to have about that many as well. I found out about them being discontinued by looking for some for a buddy after he saw and shot mine. He wanted a couple of boxes, and I wanted more. Just how my luck runs.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
I"m so pissed, all this technology. Took me almost 24 hours to reset the password, then the folks only take damn pay pal. I tried all morning so far, to get an active Pay Pal account... Nope. They indicate tehy have our CC number, but no password etc.... GREAT...

FInally call the folks that have the heads... no they wont' take an order over the phone, but they can take an email order with my CC info etc....

ALl this technology and its ebay and pay pal that [bleep] it up.

Most any other place you can go on line, click to order and cehck out at the end easily...

50 year old rant off... and slick trick can kiss my azz for discontinuing.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
723 members (117LBS, 10gaugemag, 12344mag, 01Foreman400, 10Glocks, 78 invisible), 2,681 guests, and 1,305 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,683
Posts18,399,735
Members73,820
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.