Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
#10673288 11/06/15
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
JOINED EVERY DEMOCRAT To Pass A One O’ Clock AM Vote Giving Obama A Blank Check

This past Friday at one o’clock in the morning, 18 Senate Republicans joined all of the Democrats in voting to bust the budget caps and to completely suspend the national debt limit until March of 2017.

These Republicans, led by Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY), surrendered to President Obama and gave him an unlimited credit card for the remaining 15 months of his term.

REPUBLICAN SENATORS:
Lamar Alexander (R-TN)
Kelly Ayotte (R-NH)
John Barrasso (R-WY)
Shelley Moore-Capito (R-WV)
Thad Cochran (R-MS)
Susan Collins (R-ME)
John Cornyn (R-TX)
Lindsey Graham (R-SC)
Orrin Hatch (R-UT)
Mark Kirk (R-IL)
John McCain (R-AZ)
Mitch McConnell (R-KY)
Lisa Murkowski (R-AK)
Pat Roberts (R-KS)
Mike Rounds (R-SD)
John Thune (R-SD)
Thom Tillis (R-NC)
Roger Wicker (R-MS)

+ Every Democrat Senator

This debt vote is significant because it is the 20th time in the past 10 months that the new Republican majority allowed a bill to pass that was supported by a majority of Democrats and opposed by a majority of Republicans.

If you didn’t know otherwise, you would think the Democrats still controlled the Senate. Senator Ted Cruz (R-TX) was right when he said McConnell is “the most effective Democratic leader in modern times.”

http://100percentfedup.com/18-repub...lock-am-vote-giving-obama-a-blank-check/

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

GB1

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Thats a "good" list of
who the worst TRAITOROUS REPUBLIKRAT-PROGRESSIVES are!

Your post is proof that critics like Glenn Beck is correct, that "PROGRESSIVES" exist in the republikratic party too.

And not just the DEMONKRAP party. wink

I have long been disappointed in Orin Hatch, being from Utah and LDS like ole Orin is supposed to be!

Plus Orin is always attacking Mike Lee, Utah's other (junior)senator (and Mormon, who's dsd helped establish BYU's Law School -where both senators attended! crazy)

Also I'm VERY DISAPPOINTED that Barrosso(WY) and Thune(SD) are apparently progressives as well.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
disappointed in Murcowski, yes, surprised NO

I so remember the write in campaign by her and talking to other biz owners that Miller scared them. doubt a one of them that expressed that fear has or could butcher a moose.

the Last Frontier is pretty well toast, it's chock full of schoolmarms, hairdressers and insurance salesmen

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Pathetic........ frown mad

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
pissed at cornyn too. here...

But its all done with but the crying... the US as we knew it is over, the next election cycle with prove that.

And I"m glad I"m old and don't have children.

But some of the SOBs ain't gonna be glad I"M still alive when they start pushing serious communism issues. I will be a PITA. Someone has to be.

Lets just hope i'm totally wrong.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
IC B2

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by 2legit2quit
the Last Frontier is pretty well toast, it's chock full of schoolmarms, hairdressers and insurance salesmen

I see whay you did there.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Even by Alaska standards Miller is a kook. Something just doesn't add up with his background that he couldn't get a full time job as an attorney.

The tea party needs to run viable candidates. It can't be that hard to find someone that holds conservative values and isn't too kooky.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Paul I met Miller at a fundraiser that was held in the office of one of Palin's main lawyers.

Wasn't crazy about the guy, but I was squarely in Sitka Deer's camp that he coulda been one and done if we didn't like his performance.

problem with that is, if the guy you elect doesn't do well, may be hard to get your "chosen" replacement elected in his stead. It opens the door for the opposing aisle candidates it would seem.

still I hang my head in shame with how we got Murkowski and how we kept her.

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ironbender

just being honest compadre, my vocation is primarily made up of bleeding heart single parent soccer moms.

I'm like a petunia in an onion patch eek grin

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I understood Art's argument as well, but also wasn't so sure we'd get someone better in after Miller, or that he would be one and done as I have a feeling he'd be just as much the RINO Lisa is.

I'm just so sick and tired of the less crappy alternatives. It's like a wet fart, yeah you may not have chit yourself, but you're still soiled from the experience.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
you've already got some great sig lines 458

"I'm just so sick and tired of the less crappy alternatives. It's like a wet fart, yeah you may not have chit yourself, but you're still soiled from the experience."

but that's worthy of honorable mention

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
you've already got some great sig lines 458

"I'm just so sick and tired of the less crappy alternatives. It's like a wet fart, yeah you may not have chit yourself, but you're still soiled from the experience."

but that's worthy of honorable mention

grin grin

Sometimes, the air you 'let in'matters less than the air you 'let out'.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Noted, and updated shocked

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by ironbender
the Last Frontier is pretty well toast, it's chock full of schoolmarms, hairdressers, insurance salesmen and middle management personel

Fixed it for you. Only aficionado's of A Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy will remember the term "B-Arkers."

"You've been here longer than the State of Alaska is old!"
*** my Grandaughters

Ray Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
The main problem with Miller was not been an "establishment's" Republican like Princess Lisa, not that he was a bad candidate. Once the establishment republicans got a jolt from Miller, they saturated the press with muddy stories about him, and the Princess won the election.

When Palin was elected, she was opposed by a lot of the establishment Republicans, and even as a governor she had a lot of opposition from the lawmakers in Juneau.

Last edited by Ray; 11/21/15.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

626 members (10Glocks, 160user, 1beaver_shooter, 10gaugemag, 1lessdog, 06hunter59, 69 invisible), 2,737 guests, and 1,205 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,256
Posts18,467,037
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.