Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Shefire,

Stupidity ain't "bait"...it's a plight and few is plighteder than you. Congratulations?!?

I VERY much enjoy you Drooling Dumbfhuqks trying to pawn off a ruse,then act like the Dumbfhuqkery was a Secret Squirrel "ploy",when the glaring obvious of your lying piece of schit ways,repeatedly surface. FUNNY schit! Laughing!

No need to Whine about all the things you don't have,never been and will never do,as them constants have long been well beyond obvious. Pardon my being afforded the luxury of not being forced to guess and gunning more glass than all you Dumbfhuqks bolted together. Hint.

Entertaininger than fhuqk,to dangle pics to fuel The Do Nothing Gang's Imagination and Pretend,even though it ain't "fair". Nothing bears more fruit and connects more dots,than gunning wares side by each. I get it that you've nothing to compare and couldn't begin to critique anything germane to The Rifle and that humor exceeds your amazingly meager comprehension,but do assuredly bolster the humor quotient! Bless your heart.

Looking forward to yet another Whine,some fresh Excuses and more Secret Squirrel "ploys".

You poor poor STUPID Fhuqk..................

fredrica,

Good to hear you didn't run outta Imagination or Pretend,given how them "sweet satisfactions" fuel your Delusions. What did your Secret Squirrel Scope Pard say?!? Laughing!

I'll feign my "surprise",that as your INCREDIBLE Dumbfhuqkery increases...you get further and further from all things The Rifle. You were really doing "great" too,as it sounded like you REALLY "know" about this stuff.

You've been "Regalia'd".

I'm crying I'm laughing sooooooo fhuqking hard,you Sensationally STUPID Twatt!

Do not let the cat get your tongue,nor the couch your kchunt...you lying sad sack broke dick piece of schit.

You go girl!

Laughing!.....................

starsky,

Critterly Splendor is predicated upon rifle mass,scope X's and bipods. Something that AWESOME for The Do Nothing Gang,rates a "special" place.

Laughing!

Give or fhuqking take.....................(grin)

'Shooter,

NOONE tastes POA/POI intersections and walks away saying "that sucked!".(grin) For that reason,it's very easy to cypher who has and who hasn't. Hint.

I've heard/seen it all and there's been 100's of folks gonna "show"me something with a rifle and it's never not been funny,to be "shown". Folks travels 1000's of miles,to fail miserably.(grin)

Guessing is only "neat",if you've never KNOWN and them differences are beyond stark. A 300yd zero is a tough way to do bidness,as most chamberings go,because midrange trajectory is a Goat Fhuqk. NOTHING is more simplistic than ruggedly reliable glass,that repeats. Nothing.

Take the Viper to the 100yd line,hang 5' of vertical strung butcher paper and mark an aiming point,a coupla inches from the bottom. Scribe a vertical square line(plumb bob) along it's height,intersecting said aiming point and mark 5 MOA tickmarks starting at the zero height. Then gun 5MOA graduated pokes and watch where they go. It'll be left & right,with height badly botched. Hint. Then swap zoom selection,dial 25MOA on the first poke and it'll get worse.(grin)

Rings cited are Ruger 30mm. The various Weaver-esque/1913 adapters to Ruger receivers,are too high and oft flimsy at best.

You've been doing things UNsimple,for many moons. Simply let the platform work for you.

Hint......................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
GB1

I
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
I
Thanks

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Stick, quick question. You ever slum a vx3 6.5-20x40 with the side focus? I had one and my main problem was my rangefinder only goes to 500yds. A wolf popped out on the beach and I estimated it to be at 650, instead it was at 710. I hit it right in line with where I was aiming, but low. We never recovered it, lesson learned. That scope seemed to track just fine though.

It was nice in that situation but I sent it down the road because it was heavy and too high powered for hunting timber. Seriously thinking about a straight 6 now.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Was that in English there Stumpy? Couldn't tell, or maybe you were just typing in a dark room and couldn't see the keyboard... yeah that must have been it...

but if that was a thank you... your welcome...

if that was you bitching about how great you are and how ungreat everyone else in the world is...well thanks for your input anyway....

Like FishinHank, I'm ordering a 6x along with the 10x... and SWFA has you to thank for the business....

have a good day tomorrow Shrimpy...

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
While we are on the line, advise me as to the best way to put 30 mm rings on the Ruger. A weaver adapter rail? Or Ruger 30 mm rings? I am guessing that is a 30 mm in the pic in Ruger rings.

Originally Posted by Big Stick
Rings cited are Ruger 30mm. The various Weaver-esque/1913 adapters to Ruger receivers,are too high and oft flimsy at best.

You've been doing things UNsimple,for many moons. Simply let the platform work for you.

Hint......................

[Linked Image]

I'm confused on how to mount a 1" tube Leupold in 30mm rings. Does the yellow tape take up the extra space? Please advise. Explain clearly. I'm a dumbphukereeedooooo.....

I've mounted 1" scopes on Rugers with 1" rings, and 30mm scopes on Rugers with 30mm rings, but I never could get the right "mojo" to mix the two.....

The smiley here is just for you! [Linked Image]

"Your range of experience runs that gamut from A to B, plus you're a nitwit. That's a hard combination to overcome, though some people try." - JB
IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

"Your range of experience runs that gamut from A to B, plus you're a nitwit. That's a hard combination to overcome, though some people try." - JB
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

That'd be a random sampling of Ruger 260 kills from 80-576 yards, with 1" Leupolds mounted in 1" rings, just for reference.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Shooter,

Probnoblem...............

'Hank,

The 6.5-20x Reupold sucks ass,in all configurations...both 1" and 30mm. Sadly,I've bought or shot 'em all.

30mm side focus here.

[Linked Image]

Pass the 6x MQ Fixed Fhuqker.

Hint.................

Shefire,

Be sure to cite all the words that were "too lengthy" or "too Technical" and I'll happily take the time to rub your nose even further in your Stupidity.

You lying sad sack piece of fhuqking schit.

Bless your heart.............

'Man,

FINALLY someone who shoots something other than their mouth and Imagination. Been tossing an underhand Eephus Pitch and the tape scares 'em off and away from the plate. Laughing!

2nd from left. Boat Paddle dumped Sako Hunter/Reupold 30mm Mediums and 10x Fixed Fhuqker...SAAMI 223.

[Linked Image]

Hawkeye 204(they suck),30mm Medium Reupolds and 10x Fixed Fhuqker.

[Linked Image]

It just got back from Sawbones and is now a 1-8" Bart 223AI 21" MTU-esque,wearing PT&G AICS DBM and McMillan Ruger Varmint handle...Reupold 30mm Mediums and 10x MQ Fixed Fhuqker instead of MD. Look for it to start getting Famous,in a coupla days. Hint.

Never have shot a Ruger with a 1" scope.

[Linked Image]

Laughing!

Zero-stops seem to cheer folks up too. 30mm Reupold Mediums.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

GOOD talk...............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Sure Stumpy.....

I stand in awe of your typing skills, your spelling ability, and gentlemanly ways.... you take the CL out of Class...

you're so accomplished for someone who was kicked out of Marshfield High....

I'll let ya get back to polishing your woodie in your outhouse...

Me, after a morning of out collecting bottles off the highway to save up for my Stupor Chicken Scopes...I need to get off to work at my minimum wage job you say I have...

Remember Stumpy, don't fall down the hole in the outhouse again ...you remember how hard a time they had getting you out of there last time....

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Congrats Stick! I never thought I'd see an "Eephus pitch" reference on the Campfire. That was a rainbow trajectory pitch that went as high as 20' in the air at mid range trajectory and was made famous in the 1940's by Pittsburgh Pirate pitcher Rip Sewell. Ted Williams was the only player to ever take Rip's Eephus pitch deep. A little baseball trivia for y'all.

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Dear Stick,

I had a couple of questions for you.

What is your view of Cooper Rifles?

What is your view of the "Brown Family" aka Alaska Bush People aka fake Alaska Texans?

What is your view of the Night Force SHV?

What is your view of the Fierce Firearms Fierce Fury Edge(Sako clone)?

I hope that you have a good winter.
Thomas

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Alaskan Bush people fake? You're kidding right? When I see folks hunting in black leather jackets, with Ruger 77's with no scope or iron sights and the bolt greased down with chicken grease, I think "now that is real"! My biggest complaint is about the episode they shot on POW. I felt they should have given Stick a cameo appearance. He could have critiqued their armament and lambasted them for their "piece of dogschidt junk rifles and schidt glass" (on the rifles that actually have glass) and of course their inability to arrange POA-POI intersections which becomes brutally apparent everytime they sight in a rifle. That would be quality tv.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Shefire,

Didn't mean to horn you up. I'll feign my "surprise" that you managed some Cock Talk. Congratulations?!?

There's no slighting,how WELL founded your countless insecurities are. Don't "forget"...Imitation is THE most Sincere form of Flattery. Bless your heart.

Laughing!

You lying sad sack piece of fhuqking schit. Don't "forget" about your Imaginary Pretend Ignore.

Looking forward to your next Whine and even more Excuses. Do not let the cat get your tongue,nor the couch your kchunt,as you count pennies for the Big Purchase Day. That's gotta be REALLY exciting for you.

Laughing!.................

dooshmike,

Were I to wax eloquent on Baseball Trivia,I'da prolly mused sumptin' in regards to The King And His Court and a 110mph+ softball pitch.

Not too many folks(nice way of sayin' NOBODY) have struck out Willie Mays, Willie McCovey, Brooks Robinson, Roberto Clemente, Maury Wills, and Harmon Killebrew in succession.

Fairly disappointin',that fredrica's Imaginary Scope Friend ran outta hilarious Secret Squirrel Tidbits.

Fhuqking laughing!..................

'68,

Coopers are easily amongst THE most over rated of wares. Nothing redeeming in 'em anywhere and they are easily trumped.

Them folks are Geniuses...compared to The Do Nothing Gang and that Dichotomy do add to the humor. They ain't ever been "Regalia'd". Laughing!

My variable disdain grows daily and a SFP NightFarce is an easy pass.

I have never Fiddlefhuqked Fierce Furys...so cain't comment in the firsthand.

Pass the Montucky/6x MQ melding.

Gots me a hunch,that a 1-8" Bart contour duped 18.5" Montucky 6x45,will begin gettin' Famous with 105's,here directly.

Might even be a 6x MQ atop................(grin)

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
WTF is a Montucky?
Seen the term used here for years and never cared to ask. Asking now.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
my contact at swift which I have been doing business with for years has informed me that my original take was spot on. they (swift) bought the brand andthescopes are made Japan the glass has been updated( since the purchase of the fixed ss's)the design is the original that was approved buy the us military. the new addition to the line are of swifts design and also made in Japan.

Stick you are truly a sad man you think you came up with bullets matter more than head stamps your way thefphuck behind little guy. Try to keep up.
[Linked Image]

Last edited by fredIII; 11/20/15.
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by Big Stick

Them folks are Geniuses...compared to The Do Nothing Gang and that Dichotomy do add to the humor. They ain't ever been "Regalia'd". Laughing!

Ok, that's funny.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Why Fredrica those could be damn near anything you want. WOW+P

Last edited by heavywalker; 11/20/15.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RHutch
WTF is a Montucky?
Seen the term used here for years and never cared to ask. Asking now.

Kimber Montana..

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
I have a question for you Big Stick - If Leopold scopes suck so much why did you buy/acquire more than 100 of them? Did it take you that long to figure out they weren't very good?

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

152 members (35, 10Glocks, 44mc, 7x57Hunter, 7887mm08, 808outdoors, 14 invisible), 1,976 guests, and 813 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,280
Posts18,467,699
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.