Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 12 of 13 1 2 10 11 12 13
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
The Constitution does makes exceptions for time of war, on the rights of its citizens...

many of these Muslims are NOT citizens... therefore "rights" don't apply to them under the constitution...

and the ones that are citizens and are born here.. lets not forget, the exceptions during time of war.. and also Congress exists with the power to change our constitution and laws, either for temporary on permanently...

contrary to what liberals think, we are actually at war with these people... if we haven't declared it on them, they have certainly declared it on us and ALL Western Christian Nations...

and just like these people use or weaknesses against us, we should exploit some of theirs against them...such as their fear of pork....each terrorist killed is done so with an instrument soaked in Pig's blood.. each one jailed shares a pen with a hog...

as far as air strikes...crop dust their locations with Swine's Blood...

these people only understand that you have and are willing to use quicker a hammer bigger than their hammer...

liberals give them no reason to fear our society.. that is what fundamentally needs to change ASAP...

even terrorists that blow themselves up like those that did in Paris... they still have remains all over the place... pour pig's blood on that and film and youtube it...

show NO religious respect for the bodies of ISIS members or dead terrorists...have the backbone to become their worst nightmare...

its about survival, and the stupid liberals don't understand, every inch you give these people they'll take a mile....

liberals are as big of a part of the problem as the Terrorists and ISIS themselves are...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

GB1

D
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
D
Agreed.

"I'm gonna have to science the schit out of this." Mark Watney, Sol 59, Mars
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Steelhead
We had no problems killing native born folks 150 years ago.

Not letting more in and kicking out the non-citizens is the best approach.

Just like a school shooter, you can't stop them all without giving up every freedom, so when they show their ass you kill them.
^^^ thats what it boils down too. i stopped doing work for them sumbitches yrs ago even though i was making damn good money putting flooring the their hotels.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by Deerwhacker444
Uncensored...(right click, view)

[Linked Image]

Thanks for reposting that DeerWhacker. Folks need to see that.

"The trouble ain't that there is too many fools, but that lightening ain't distributed right." - Mark Twain
pal Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Seafire
The Constitution does makes exceptions for time of war, on the rights of its citizens...

many of these Muslims are NOT citizens... therefore "rights" don't apply to them under the constitution...

and the ones that are citizens and are born here.. lets not forget, the exceptions during time of war.. and also Congress exists with the power to change our constitution and laws, either for temporary on permanently...

contrary to what liberals think, we are actually at war with these people... if we haven't declared it on them, they have certainly declared it on us and ALL Western Christian Nations...

and just like these people use or weaknesses against us, we should exploit some of theirs against them...such as their fear of pork....each terrorist killed is done so with an instrument soaked in Pig's blood.. each one jailed shares a pen with a hog...

as far as air strikes...crop dust their locations with Swine's Blood...

these people only understand that you have and are willing to use quicker a hammer bigger than their hammer...

liberals give them no reason to fear our society.. that is what fundamentally needs to change ASAP...

even terrorists that blow themselves up like those that did in Paris... they still have remains all over the place... pour pig's blood on that and film and youtube it...

show NO religious respect for the bodies of ISIS members or dead terrorists...have the backbone to become their worst nightmare...

its about survival, and the stupid liberals don't understand, every inch you give these people they'll take a mile....

liberals are as big of a part of the problem as the Terrorists and ISIS themselves are...

With the exception of the statement I took liberty to strike out, this is a great post. But we must never be tempted to rewrite our Constitution in order to violate the rights of a particular group of our own citizens. It is not Muslims with whom we are at war, but radical Islamists, who include even some of our own citizens.

"There's more to optics than meets the eye."--anon

"...most of us would be better off losing half a pound around the waist than half a pound on our rifle."--dhg

IC B2

D
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by pal
It is not Muslims with whom we are at war, but radical Islamists, who include even some of our own citizens.

Apparently you didn't read the OP, nor many of the posts subsequent to it; either that, or you disagree with it.

Radical Islam is indistinguishable from moderate Islam in its underpinnings and its world view. Islam is Islam is Islam. Their "holy" books exhort them to force conversion to Islam at the point of the sword--or kill/enslave--everyone on earth who is not an Islamist. The radicals are acting on those instructions, while the moderates sympathize and supply the radicals with resources (money, food, and their children).

It might be possible to induce Islamic leaders to reform their faith. Some have pointed to the fact that the Jews were pretty damn kill/conquer-or-die in their early Old Testament days, but have softened their world view somewhat in the past 3000 years. I don't hold out a lot of hope that the Islamists can reform in a similar fashion in anything close to the timeline necessary for Western civilization's survival, though, so it appears we'll probably have to go to war with them openly sooner or later.

Delay will only cost more lives.

Last edited by DocRocket; 11/16/15.

"I'm gonna have to science the schit out of this." Mark Watney, Sol 59, Mars
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[Linked Image]

Even with a knife at their throat liberals will fail to grasp that their "tolerance" will not quell the blood thirst of Muslims.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by TexasPhotog
Originally Posted by Deerwhacker444
Uncensored...(right click, view)

[Linked Image]

Thanks for reposting that DeerWhacker. Folks need to see that.

Over and over and over.......

FJB & FJT
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
That dance floor pic doesn't mean Schitt....

what they need to be posting, is the bodies of those that were blown up when these terrorists detonate their bombs, or the bodies of the many that were cut down by AK47s.... with a reminder to politicians of how safe they claim we are by restricting gun ownership.. and how "safe" gun free zones are

the press needs to quit showing photos that are still safe yet invoke the shock factor...

people need to see exactly what the real carnage that is caused by these attacks and these people...

the press sure has no problem showing pictures of kids on the enemies side, and women who were hurt or killed by air strikes by our military....

still begs to ask, whose side are they really on?

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by Seafire
That dance floor pic doesn't mean Schitt....

what they need to be posting, is the bodies of those that were blown up when these terrorists detonate their bombs, or the bodies of the many that were cut down by AK47s....

Can't understand what your saying here. That photo does show people blown up by suicide bombers and/or cut down by AK's.

"The trouble ain't that there is too many fools, but that lightening ain't distributed right." - Mark Twain
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by BarryC

Tank you, but I hope Pete doesn't think I'm picking on him because he's certainly not alone. That thought process seems to be predominate these days. It's straight out of Rules For Radicals.

No offence taken at all/I am simply posing questions here...

Originally Posted by BarryC
We either deal with the problem in an adult manner or we become an amoral, repressive police state in order to keep the various minorities from attempting to destroy each other.

For me that sums up the situation in a nut shell...

The media over here is reporting that teams from the SAS, SBS plus one or two other similar Units are now deployed on our streets, some under cover..

I know after Jade Helm many Americans don't like troops deployed at home, but we tend to be the opposite, and hope the boys get the chance to start removing this cancer properly...

Last edited by Pete E; 11/16/15.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
It's going to be tough to differentiate fighting back from becoming a police state. Both involve a lot of secretive operations.

I'm not sure I have the signs completely fleshed out in my mind, but one difference is if immigration is reformed to disallow further Muslim immigration or if it remains the same.

I believe another sign is whether or not crimes against Muslims go unsolved.

Look for the impact upon the people. That's what is telling.

Best wishes to you my friend.

Islam is a terrorist organization.

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by okie
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by Gus
an interesting sidebar is that the secular humanists who wants to give the muslims more than a fair chance will be the first ones targeted by the muslims once they take over.

the fundamentalist Christians will be fine & left alone, as long as an annual tax or tribute is paid. wait a minute, i'm paying taxes out the gazoo already.

Non-believer can be tolerated under Islam, they just have a higher tax rate the the Christians.

Until you are no longer useful or tolerated then its OK just to kill you.

That's the case with any unarmed populace.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by DocRocket
...so, how could we contend with someone like this guy in France, who was legally there, had been arrested 8 times for petty crimes, and was known to be radicalized, but hadn't committed any serious crimes.

Within our current legal framework, what viable options would we have to mitigate the risks he posed to our population?

Not to hijack Ed's reply, but there are some things we could do without the major and fundamental policy change I outline in the OP.

The simple formula is you simply enforce the laws on the books.

First, If an immigrant is arrested and convicted of a crime, his immigration status is revoked and he is deported. If he's a citizen, you watch him and his associates to make sure he doesn't get "radicalized".

Second, you root out the people and organizations leading the "radicalization". This means you enforce the Hate Speech laws. If a Muslim cleric announces in the mosque that he supports jihad, that's Hate Speech, and you charge him with the crime and prosecute him to the fullest extent of the law, and you warn the elders (or whatever they are in that insane cult) that if it occurs again, the IRS will revoke their 501(c) tax-free status on the grounds that they are a political organization rather than a religious one, and then hit them with back taxes to the date of their foundation and force them to shut down due to bankruptcy. This will eliminate the greenhouse in which new radicals are seeded and nurtured. You apply the same laws to the people who preach radicalism in their homes or on the street. Arrest, prosecution, deportation.

Third, you institute Immigration Reform. Republicans and conservatives in general seem to hate this term for irrational reasons (mostly because they hate Mexicans, it seems) despite the fact that it is manifestly obvious that our immigration system needs to be revamped, but they're gonna have to grow up and put on their big girl panties and deal with this. Effective immigration law could put an end to the importation of unskilled Islamists, Mexicans, and any and all other undesirables while encouraging people with skills, education, and work ethic. Since most Islamist terrorists appear to be unemployed and unemployable at best, that would cut off the flow into America.

Simple. But government won't do it, so we're more likely to see the establishment of a brutal police state, as BarryC has pointed out as one of the choices we face.

Revoke their tax status.

I like it!

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by curdog4570
One justified criticism of the democrats in general, Obama in particular, was their insistence on waging the "war on terror" as a criminal matter, which resulted in crippling ROE for our troops.

Now that we have substantial numbers of committed terrorists living here in our country, it may be appropriate to view it as a criminal problem and leave solutions up to the various states.

New state laws appropriate to the situation could be rushed thru the different State Legislatures and signed by the Governors. It might require amending the State Constitutions in some instances but that process is easily done at the State level.

Of course there would be challenges to any laws deemed unfriendly toward Gov't pets, like muslims, but solutions could be applied while the challenges work their way upward thru our legal system.

For instance, Texas could declare the religion of islam an ongoing criminal enterprise and prohibit their assemblies and destroy their meeting places [mosques].

By the time the law was found to be unconstitutional, the mosques would be destroyed.

All stays or injunctions issued by Federal Courts could be ignored by Law Enforcement.

I only use Texas as one example. For the strategy to work, it would take at least a dozen states working simultaneously.

Curdog,

If we declared a formal war, wouldn't that reduce the rights afforded to the members of the combatant nation within our borders? There is Supreme court precedence regarding German agents dropped off by subs on our eastern shores. As I recall, they were tried by Military tribunal, an not in the civilian courts.

A formal war could open up some additional avenue to identify and root out the bad guys among us.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
I"m always amazed that it seems to many, that to respond in kind, is never the politically correct thing to do, and that we should give a flip about politically correct anyway....

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by rost495
I"m always amazed that it seems to many, that to respond in kind, is never the politically correct thing to do, and that we should give a flip about politically correct anyway....

As I have said before, if we are going to war, let us wage war.

Ed

"Not in an open forum, where truth has less value than opinions, where all opinions are equally welcome regardless of their origins, rationale, inanity, or truth, where opinions are neither of equal value nor decisive." Ken Howell

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
How Should the West Deal with Islam?

There are two Muslims in the 114th Congress.

There's going to be more in the 115th Congress, I suspect.

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by APDDSN0864

Ed, as an officer, you probably have a better working knowledge of certain aspect of the Constitution then I do, so, how could we contend with someone like this guy in France, who was legally there, had been arrested 8 times for petty crimes, and was known to be radicalized, but hadn't committed any serious crimes.

Within our current legal framework, what viable options would we have to mitigate the risks he posed to our population?

There are already laws on the books to prosecute such a person under RICO statutes and under treason laws that are well within the Constitution. It just takes a DOJ and a local US Attorney with balls to do it.

Conspiracy charges are the quickest, most effective way to grab folks such as this animal as the PC is much easier to prove without an actual attack. Used with the existing laws on the books regarding enemy agents, enemy combatants, and other laws used extensively during WWII, it can be done.

The other side to that double-edged sword is that it can be used against legitimate dissenters within our ranks.

While Justice is blind, and the law is written in black and white, the world is a billion shades of gray and interpreting the Constitution as it was written has become unfashionable.

As was mentioned earlier, what really needs to happen is an Islamic Reformation. It is, and has been, a subject within the Muslim community for some time, and I believe that the rise of ISIS will trigger it. Here is an article I received this morning;

Ijtihad

I wasn't aware of the work of Ustadh Mahmoud Mohamed Taha (see article) before today, but it sounds as if an Islamic Reformation is not a new idea.

To my mind, in addition to Christians trying to convert Muslims, we need to be printing and smuggling Taha's books (and others like them)into Muslim countries as fast and hard as we can.

To satisfy my personal beliefs and needs, I think we should treat the events in the M.E. as a war that has been brought to us and fight it like a war is fought. There is no such thing as "collateral damage" in war. The enemy we have before us have no use for our contrived political correctness involving civilians as shields and we should not allow them the luxury of any safe refuge. Take the fight to them, wherever they are and show them the same mercy they show us.

Right now, we are hampered by a POTUS who is a Muslim to his core and a complete Marxist. The Alinsky playbook is becoming reality right before our eyes. The playbook says that chaos must be created (never pass up a crisis) in order for the utopian socialist/communist state can be created and that is exactly what he and his co-conspirators are doing at every opportunity whether they create the crisis or it is created by an outside entity or event.

Ed

Ed,

Thanks for the great post and link.

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by Steelhead
Originally Posted by okie
AUSTIN (CBSDFW.COM) – Gov. Greg Abbott on Monday informed President Barack Obama that, in the wake of the terror attacks in Paris, the State of Texas would not by accepting any refugees from Syria.

“Given the tragic attacks in Paris and the threats we have already seen,” Abbott said, “Texas cannot participate in any program that will result in Syrian refugees — any one of whom could be connected to terrorism — being resettled in Texas.”

The Texas Health & Human Services refugee resettlement program has already been notified to not accept Syrian refugees.

Abbott also implored the President to stop plans for the United States to accept more refugees from Syria, explaining that our federal government is unable to properly conduct the necessary security checks.

“Neither you nor any federal official can guarantee that Syrian refugees will not be part of any terroristic activity,” Abbott said in his letter. “Opening our door to them irresponsibly exposes our fellow Americans to unacceptable peril.”

Oh come on, you KNOW California is on her back, legs spread WIDE open, ready for thousands of refugees.

They can have them, so long at they put up a fence to keep them all in.

Page 12 of 13 1 2 10 11 12 13

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

565 members (007FJ, 270winchester, 22250rem, 12344mag, 10gaugemag, 1moredeer, 48 invisible), 2,162 guests, and 1,166 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,236
Posts18,466,731
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.