B
BH63 Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
B
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Something's fishy here....

I figured this thread was doomed with this post. Turns out I was right. Boys will be boys no matter how old they are.

BH63

GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Took three pages to figure out, did it?

Last edited by jorgeI; 12/22/15.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Come lads, let's play nice.

Marius Goosen
KMG Hunting Safaris
Professional Hunter and Outfitter
South Africa, Namibia, Mozambique, Zimbabwe, Zambia
http://www.huntsafaris.co.za
[email protected]
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Guess who's going to Mozambique in two weeks for a fishing trip....

Marius Goosen
KMG Hunting Safaris
[email protected]
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by BH63
Originally Posted by Pugs
^
Thanks for totally hi-jacking the thread.

BH63

Like sitting around a real campfire. If you think Campfire threads don't wander, well, you're in for a surprise. Enjoy the ride. You might learn some things you didn't expect to. I certainly have.

If posters want to discuss meeting up at the DSC, they should create a new thread or go to Matchmaker.com so they can hook up IMO.

BH63

You haven't been around here very long, especially the African Forum which tends to be not so confrontational. It has been usual and customary to give shout outs in this Forum before DSC or SCI shows. No one every seemed to have an issue with it before.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by KMGHuntingSafaris
Guess who's going to Mozambique in two weeks for a fishing trip....

If it's you, then you SUCK! smile

Deep sea fishing in the Mozambique Channel??

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Yip... smile Just wish I could take the rifle and get something from that area. East African Bushbuck will do. Not too much to ask, but the effort for the rifle is just too much trouble for the 5 days.

Marius Goosen
KMG Hunting Safaris
[email protected]
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Oh.....and have been invited on a hunting trip to the Caprivi late next year to take care of the extra quota.

Marius Goosen
KMG Hunting Safaris
[email protected]
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I know all about the old timers on forums who form their little cliques and gang up on independents. I outgrew all of that in the 10th grade.

Grow up.

At north of a half century I'm quite mature thank you. You can also review my posts and find I'm pretty much as welcoming as anyone but I do look poorly on new people, virtual or real, who show up and think that they can change an environment to suit their ways that has existed quite nicely without them for years.

Looking forward to DSC sometime. Just comes at a bad time of the year for me to make it.

If something on the internet makes you angry the odds are you're being manipulated
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by KMGHuntingSafaris
Oh.....and have been invited on a hunting trip to the Caprivi late next year to take care of the extra quota.

Oh, my envy meter is of the scale right now!!

IC B3

B
BH63 Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
B
I apologize if I play too rough for some of you boys, but I've never been one to suffer fools gladly (or quietly).

I also understand ex fighter pilots all suffer from hemorrhoids so jorgie you are forgiven as well.

I actually got a PM from one member that was quite helpful in regards to the thread topic.

Cheers,

BH63

PS It is important in life to know the difference between an inkunzi and inkabi. What works with one doesn't necessarily work with the other.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
^
Thanks for totally hi-jacking the thread.

BH63

So, do you THINK this had anything to do with this whole issue there, sport? "jorgie" and fighter pilot. You are just hell bent on starting a dustup, ain't you?

Listen, Ace, I don't know who you are, and at this point even care, but most here eventually either stay and contribute, or soon are outed as a troll. Do carry on, but you're a long way from posting any kind of bona fides here and getting your thongs in a wad about crap like this, well, you are well on your way....

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Fishing in Mozambique, hunting the Caprivi, and let us not forget you live and hunt in the beautiful Eastern Cape of RSA AND eat biltong and Eland steaks all frickin' year... yeah, safe to say you SUCK Marius! grin

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I just bought a new rifle (M70 Win Safari Express in .416 Rem Mag) and am now thinking about getting another buff. I have killed two; one in RSA and one in Zim.

Thinking it would be nice to kill one from a different country, I am thinking of Mozambique or Tanzania. I would like one around 40 in with a nice boss.

Any suggestions or advice based upon recent experiences?

Thanks,

BH

Not to disparage the campfire, however, questions, inquiries, and all things Africa is best over at AR

http://forums.accuratereloading.com

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
THIS

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by FOsteology
Fishing in Mozambique, hunting the Caprivi, and let us not forget you live and hunt in the beautiful Eastern Cape of RSA AND eat biltong and Eland steaks all frickin' year... yeah, safe to say you SUCK Marius! grin

I'll make sure to come and post a report. smile

Marius Goosen
KMG Hunting Safaris
[email protected]
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
You're all heart!
Om pret te he wat jy waardeloos rooinek! smile

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Very good hatari!

Marius Goosen
KMG Hunting Safaris
[email protected]
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Merry Christmas to, Fost, Pugs, Jorge, JJ, and all the other rooineks that frequent the Africa Forum and make it fun!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Merry Christmas gentlemen!

Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

614 members (12344mag, 007FJ, 06hunter59, 160user, 10Glocks, 1234, 59 invisible), 2,025 guests, and 1,141 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,193
Posts18,465,845
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.