Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by tzone
Wtf is a Super Chicken?

+1

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
SWFA bought the name Super Sniper from Tasco. That's where the similarity ends. The scope isn't made by Tasco or even where the original SS scopes were made for Tasco.

D
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Seems I heard they were made at the same Japanese facility that makes the Bushnell Elite series.

Need conformation on that.

DF

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by fredIII
A really well built and dependable tasco now owned by bushnell that is sold exclusively buy swift. And dirty cheep is the draw.

Jeezus Fhuqk...you AMAZINGLY Clueless Drooling Dumbfhuqk! I very much enjoy that your INCREDIBLE Dumbfhuqkery fueled by your Imagination and It's Pretend,"grants" you Delusions that are so "real"! Laughing!

EPIC fhuqking humor!!! Nice touch to frost them Fantasies,with a Secret Squirrel Tidbit and your "compelling" "inside info".

I'm crying...I'm laughing sooooooooooooooo fhuqking hard!!!

Just oh soooooooooooo fhuqking WOW +P++!

Bless your heart,you amazingly inept Babbling Brook Of Never Ending STUPIDITY.........................

'Shooter,

I've had 100+ Reupolds.

Pull the Ruger's guts and go Fixed Fhuqker...then thank me later.

Hint...............

'orce1,

The 3-9x Reupold and 3200's are simply dog schit and there's NO way around it.

Used goods of repute,trump a screaming "deal" on a NIB POS.

Hint..................

Shefire,

I'll feign my "surprise",that the ONLY fhuqking time you connect a dot,is when you shut the fhuqk up,take notes and apply what I say.

Bless your heart.

The 10x MQ trumps the 12x MQ.

Hint.....................

'zone,

Cain't know.

I gun Fixed Fhuqkers and Illuminatis.................

'Walter,

Don't go bursting fredrica's bubbles and pop her Imagination and it's Pretend...she REALLY "knows" her stuff.

Swift is apparently rewriting the Book(s) and the Pacific Rim Reupolds ain't quite as red,white & blue as the Droolers "think".

Laughing!...................

Taco',

I enjoy that you cain't ever say anything in the firsthand,other than to corroborate obliviously,the magnitude of your Drooling Dumbfhuqkery. Bitchin' Vagina Monologue,as you wax eloquent on your amazingly WELL founded insecurities and muse all the things you almost did,the wares you almost did it with and all the places you almost did 'em.

Laughing!

Your Imagination and ALL Of it's Pretend,couldn't begin to fathom the amount of glass I own. Pardon my being afforded the luxury,of not being forced to guess.

Do not let the cat get your tongue,nor the couch your kchunt.

Hint.

Bless your heart...................

'10k,

Mean trick,to slip schit wares...to unsuspecting Boobs..............(grin)

'farmer,

I enjoy the fhuqking hilarity,of what others hear...especially when they are doing their BEST.

This Thread is funnier than fhuqk and it ALL reliably flies over pointy heads.

Laughing!

Never been tough to cypher,who shoots and who drools.

Hint..............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Awesome then regalia me on who designed the ss ( tasco designed them ) . Purchased buy bushnell and then sold by swift.? Ya your right about everything all the time wish we could have this conversation face to chest. You little bastard. If their is more to the story then please educate rather than run your mouth. You can use tomorrow's post to respond.

Last edited by fredIII; 11/18/15.
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

β€œLive free or die. Death is not the worst of evils.” - General
John Stark.
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
The Cowardly Lion is a big man behind the keyboard, but doesn't dare venture anywhere in the lower 48 for she knows she'll tuck tail and run, beg, and cry only to go back to talking tough from her keyboard again.

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M

What the hell do facts have to do with this? No way can a $300 scope WORK! laugh

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
G
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
G
It is amazing that this thread has gone on a tangent that is no longer a help to Idaho Shooter...check the subject children he wasn't looking for bs input...needed honest to goodness help that few here can provide. Many should bite their tongue and listen to Stick...will save you a bunch of heartburn and money...but hell maybe your pockets are bottomless and learning the hard way is how some like to do it...experience trumps all.

Glass on a SS will amaze for the money...bet.

Idaho if you get tired of messing with the boat paddle let me know, I have a soft spot for that caliber.

whistle

Honorary Gouger per Travis
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Want to see tangents that are no longer a help, look at your idol's posts. More than one way to skin a cat. Just because you hang on every word he says doesn't mean it is the only way to get things done successfully. And have an opposing opinion on anything he says... just read his posts again.

As for experience, lets see anything he's done outside of AK boat hunting. High altitude wilderness hunts? Elk? Cougar? Whitetails? Mulies? Pronghorn? Cruise a boat and scan the shoreline, he's your midget.

IC B3

I
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer

What the hell do facts have to do with this? No way can a $300 scope WORK! laugh

Heck, I had forgotten about that thread!

At that time I ended up buying two of the 4200's in 3-9x40 for $80 each.

I will end up with a 2-7x32, or a 3-9x40, in a svelte, trim format on the rifle when I am done. For this project, the only twisting of turrets will be to establish an initial 250 yd zero. I have no problem with hold over to 400 yds with a cartridge like the 260.

This rifle will fit comfortabley in a saddle scabbard, or it is useless to me.

I have others which are more cumbersome and are a fit platform for target style scopes.

But one scope in the closet with big old target turrets to run diagnostics can not be a bad idea.

Back to the subject of the rifle. I actually purchased a pair of identical twins. One for me, and one for my son. They were each equally disapointing from the moment of purchase.

I have been tweaking and tinkering with each of them off and on for thirteen years. I finally got mine down to slightly over two moa, and then traded it to my son about a year ago.

I am now working with the one which had belonged to my son.

My original rifle was bedded into the laminate stock. I switched the second action into the laminate stock. And it would not shoot for schitt. I put the action back into the original synthetic stock and posted the groups here.

The next step in the process will be to take the dremel to the bedding on the laminate stock and rebed to this specific action.

Then I will mount a test scope and see if anything has changed.

At this point, I am more than a bit skeptical. But you folks have convinced me to go through the steps again.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
I
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by Gansettx

Idaho if you get tired of messing with the boat paddle let me know, I have a soft spot for that caliber.

whistle

First offer I get that will pay a good portion of the price of a new Rem 700 SPS, and the Ruger will be in the mail.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by fredIII
Awesome then regalia me on who designed the ss ( tasco designed them ) . Purchased buy bushnell and then sold by swift.? Ya your right about everything all the time wish we could have this conversation face to chest. You little bastard. If their is more to the story then please educate rather than run your mouth. You can use tomorrow's post to respond.

Holy Fhuqking Dog Schit...talk about fhuqking AWESOME!!! You poor poor STUPID Fhuqk!

fredrica,

You AMAZINGLY Stupid Whining Kchunt...noone can "regalia" you,better than you can "regalia" yourself. Laughing!!! No schit "your" and "their" too?!? You Mall Ninja Dumbfhuqk Kchunt,you pulled ALL stops and went for the jugular! How many months are you pictured,in the Jerry Lewis Telethon Calendar?!? Fhuqking WOW +P+++!!!!

I'm digging the Retard Miles you are getting outta your Swift fixation,replete with your Secret Squirrel Swift "source" and the Delusions conjured in your pointed peabrain. Funnier than fhuqk,that you are capable of believing your outright contrived lying bullschit!

I reckon I'm plum flattered,that I'm in your thoughts 24/7/365 and I really oughtta be charging your pointy head rent,but WTF would I do with your Food Stamps,empty beer cans and bad checks?!? You "rough & tumble" bitch you. Laughing!

You'll haveta yet again pardon my not feeling compelled to apologize,for being afforded the luxury of not being forced to guess,while you feverishly grasp for straws that do not exist. Bless your heart.

Folks who "know" and "do" as "much" as you,are ALWAYS going to best served by shutting the fhuqk up,taking notes and applying same...as opposed to giving "answers". Here's to the hilarity of your Estrogen Levels,precluding you of the ability to connect a single fhuqking dot,you amazingly inept twatt.

At least Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can afford to contribute. Looking forward to your next Whine,Delusion and Excuse...in no particular fhuqking order.

You "lucky" bitch.

Laughing!.....................

'Walter,

Keep that up and you'll make fredrica cry.

Again.

Laughing!

Don't be takin' the starch outta her Secret Squirrel Inside Scoop Delusions...she REALLY "knows" her stuff.

Laughing!!!!................

Taco',

Your Imagination and it's Pretend,are yet again taking you places that do not exist. Congratulations?!?

Great time to mention for the millionth time,that you "don't care" and punctuate that "brazen" "stance",by living vicariously to boot. Oops..too late,you are THERE!

Laughing!

You Minimum Wage Day Dreaming Dumbfhuqks are a hoot! At least you get to read about all the stuff,that you Dream about. Mebbe wax poignantly poetic on them "sweet satisfactions" and extrapolate in the firsthand,how you've never seen or done any of it. I enjoy the hilarity of your desperate attempts to delve in beyond your exceedingly modest "means","abilities" and "comprehension".

Bless your heart.

As per always,I'd be happy to dangle pics for you...if I could afford a camera,boat and a Reupold. You DO know what that feels like in the firsthand,don'tcha...you "hard charger" you.

Laughing!.....................

'ttx,

It cracks me the fhuqk up to lead 'em to water and watch 'em not drink,as a "brazen" "stand" to trumpet their Stupidity.

FUNNY schit!...............

'Shooter,

You've very obviously never shot skookum glass,that reliably arranges POA/POI intersections,as per whim. Hint.

Or mebbe I've never seen a boat paddle so equipped?!? I keep getting this stuff confused.

[Linked Image]

Laughing!

You can keep bumping your head,or connect dots...the warm/fuzzy is VERY easily arranged. It ain't "bad luck",that schit glass yields schit results.

Re-hint.....................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Well Stumpy....

based on your recommendation, I'll make sure the next one I order is the 10X.....which should be soon...

got a Remington VLS in 260 that needs a good scope on top of it...along with a Long barreled 6.5 x 57....

got any positive opinions on the 16 power?

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

β€œOwning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Gee you got me there little one, "Minimum Wage Day Dreaming Dumbfhuqk" yeah good one. Think that up all by yourself or is that from another "pard" just like you stealing their wolf kill pics and pawning them off as your own again? Lying sack of [bleep].

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Shefire,

I'll feign my "surprise",that you must have "forgotten" about your highly acclaimed Imaginary Pretend Ignore and were feverishly reading my every word,all along. That is REALLY "surprising". Were lying all along?!? Laughing!

All 16x's suck heavy ass,just like you...as it is the nature of the beast.

I realize pics are more than a touch disconcerting for The Do Nothing Gang,but it's as close as you gals will ever get.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

As X's go up,everything that matters goes down and only folks who shoot are cognizant(that means to be aware) of same. Hate to use words you Window Lickers gotta Google,but I enjoy listening to the high pitched nasal Whine and the innate look of confusion upon furrowed brows,beneath your pointy heads. You've been "Regalia'd",just ask fredrica's Imaginary Scope Friend.

Laughing!

After a coupla more months of saving and you are ready to make the big order,don't exceed 10x and some day you'll just might mebbe attain your first fhuqking clue.

Then again...

It'd be rather fhuqking funny,if you were to ship same to Taco',so she could at least see,touch and smell WTF she's bitching about...not that she could afford the return shipping. I'll cover that for her,due my generous nature.

I'll toss the whining Kchunt a Reupold pic,to get her tail wagging.

[Linked Image]

Laughing!

You gals REALLY get after it.

Wow +P++..............

Taco',

Luckily for you,Imagination and Pretend are free...so you get to "contribute" too. Funny how it actually works and I mean fhuqking FUNNY!

Reupolds is all new to me and I just saw my first one,earlier this year.

Laughing!

Pardon my being afforded the luxury,of not being forced to guess.

[Linked Image]

As an aside,what can you do in the firsthand,besides WHINE,Imagine and Pretend?!? Take your time and concoct sumptin',that is "real" to you.

Laughing!................

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
and you are ready to make the big order,don't exceed 10x

Gee,

thanks for the recommendation there Stumpy...appreciate your input..

even tho I had to scan thru the rest of the Popeye style grumblin, rural Alaska style...

you haven't been on ignore there Stumpy.... just let you think you were, which you took the bait hook line and sinker..

but don't want to come across ungrateful for your input...

in fact I appreciate you putting so much of your time and effort
into your response, when the above line would have answered the question...

but then again, it gave you the opportunity to show off pics of your rifles and stuff...and I know how much ya like to do that...

so once again, thank you very much for your advise.. its highly appreciated...

now I got to go start returning all of these bottles I picked up off the side the road, to start saving up for my 10 power Stuper Chicken... and then get myself to work so I won't be late for my minimum wage job...

oh and when I ship it to Taco280 to check out, I'll let you know how much the return shipping is, 'since you're such a generous guy'...

the address in advance is:
Barry Seafire
1600 Pennsylvania Ave, Ste 1
Wash DC 20202

or you can call me at 1.202.456.1414

Last edited by Seafire; 11/19/15. Reason: adding contact info
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Stick Black Friday is coming up while I'm shopping at Sears,would you like me to get you some titty holders if the price is right. Don't want those things flopping around while you getting after it. Lol. Hell don't worry about the price they are on me, my treat.
You keep it up they will end up locking another thread to save your little feelings.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Unrelated to anything really, but why do you have a pic of an elk in your signature?

I
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by Big Stick

'Shooter,

You've very obviously never shot skookum glass,that reliably arranges POA/POI intersections,as per whim. Hint.

Or mebbe I've never seen a boat paddle so equipped?!? I keep getting this stuff confused.
Laughing!

You can keep bumping your head,or connect dots...the warm/fuzzy is VERY easily arranged. It ain't "bad luck",that schit glass yields schit results.

Re-hint.....................

Pretty sure you ain't often confused about much.

And the first sentence in the quote don't miss the truth by much. I am not ashamed to admit it. I have been doing pretty fair on the terrain I hunt with shots to 400 with the glass I have previously owned.

As long as it would reliably hold a 300 yd zero, I have been capable of taking care of the rest. 3/4 of the game I have killed has been with an old Win 670 in 30-06 w/ a 2-7x32 V7 Weaver.

That old girl was a beech to sight in. The turrets did not track for crap when I bought it in '79 and it never got any better. But once she was zeroed, she never shifted. It is now at home on a Rem 572 that the grand kids shoot the hell out of.

Yeah, poor folks sometimes got poor ways.

Hunting is serious schitt, and I like to keep it simple.

Recreational shooting, on the other hand is for play. I am willing to experiment a bit in that regard. The 264 may be a minimum entry toward the 1000 yd goal. It prints tight enough, has 20 moa in the mounts, and so far impact follows the turret pretty well. But it is a Viper. I have not yet shot it past 500. Maybe we will play with it a bit more this winter.

While we are on the line, advise me as to the best way to put 30 mm rings on the Ruger. A weaver adapter rail? Or Ruger 30 mm rings? I am guessing that is a 30 mm in the pic in Ruger rings.

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

621 members (1234, 06hunter59, 10gaugeman, 12344mag, 160user, 19rabbit52, 67 invisible), 2,037 guests, and 1,191 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,244
Posts18,447,917
Members73,899
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.