Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Why is CAIR in Alaska?

It was founded in 1994. In November 2014 it was listed as a terrorist organization by the United Arab Emirates.

http://www.alaskacommons.com/2015/1...mel-talks-refugees-diversity-eagle-river

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

GB1

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N

The flippin argument is that muslims are the only ones that STILL do it. Get it?

I looked through all of the posts including yours and nowhere is there any statement that says anything like...The flippin argument is that muslims are the only ones that STILL do it

You are a bit like Trump...You make up your own facts as you go along!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by northwestalaska

The flippin argument is that muslims are the only ones that STILL do it. Get it?

I looked through all of the posts including yours and nowhere is there any statement that says anything like...The flippin argument is that muslims are the only ones that STILL do it

[Linked Image]

Walt, I hope you you can read Arabic or All-J•i•z•z-ear or whatever the hell the script is on the pic. Please tell me the credit for that is Jerry Prevo - who I really have no time or use for. He does claim to be a Christian and I have no doubt he is, but I'm thinking that does not picture his handiwork. I'm also betting it doesn't even give credit to Westboro Baptist Church - whom probably also claim Christian affiliation - not so sure I'd credit them for it however. Or perhaps it was the Bahai's? A roommate I had once was one o' them and he was certainly violent.......not.

Sometimes, the air you 'let in'matters less than the air you 'let out'.
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R

Since you can't read and interpret at the same time.... here is the part of a previous post of mine.

Works pretty simple for me. The crusades were not Christian, they were greed driven by kings/queens.

The Christians quickly learned that this was not what Christ desired and so stopped.

To my knowledge Christians have not done this again, unless attacked by others.

Seems the Muslims have it in writing and have never stopped.

Pretty clear seperation there.

We are all non perfect and have made some mistakes. Its what happens after those that defines a person, a community, a nation, a world.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by rost495
I don't consider Islam a freedom of religion matter becuase of their demands.. you convert or we will kill you. PRetty simple.

NO other religion that i"m aware of is that blunt.

For any other religion I could care less.

Pretty simple.

It does not work that way......You either support the entire constitution or none of it, you can't pick and choose!

See how this fits...

The first of the Crusades began in 1095, when armies of Christians from Western Europe responded to Pope Urban II’s plea to go to war against Muslim forces

Nothing can further exemplify the deep roots of a Christian need to force others to accept Jesus Christ as savior than the gory, bloody rampage of the Crusades, which over years left countless "infidels" slain.

How does that one work for you?

We are in some very trying times guys....Do we throw out our form of government?

The crusades were in response to hundreds of years of Turkish/Muslim warring to take over Europe.

IC B2

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N

Works pretty simple for me. The crusades were not Christian, they were greed driven by kings/queens.

The Christians quickly learned that this was not what Christ desired and so stopped.

To my knowledge Christians have not done this again, unless attacked by others.

I am guessing that you are using the "Trump" technique in your fact checking!

Yes the church sanctioned the Greedy Kings/Queens to lead these wars...

http://www.usu.edu/markdamen/1320Hist&Civ/chapters/15CRUSAD.htm

Spanning more than two centuries (1096-1300 CE) across the majority of the so-called High Middle Ages, the Crusades were, in essence, military expeditions initiated by the medieval papacy to wrest the Holy Lands from Moslem control.

But in other respects, these Church-sanctioned wars brought some benefit to Medieval Europe. For instance, crusading a[/quote]llowed westerners to take advantage of the much richer[

As for the learning and not doing it any more well Mr. Trump.......

https://www.gov.uk/.../March_14_Latin_America_Chur..

The conquest of the new world was seen as an extension of doing God’s work through the use of arms and the atrocities involved therefore had the sanction of the Church. During the colonial era, the leadership of the Church was an arm of the King of Spain (who had the right to appoint all the priests and bishops in the Americas)

The end result was...

Some estimate that the population of Mexico’s Central Valleys was around 19 million before the arrival of the Spanish: it had dropped to 2 million by 155

And this was just in Mexico..

Please brush up on your limited knowledge of the world before you make such brash claims Mr. Trump!

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by hikerbum
Originally Posted by rost495
I don't consider Islam a freedom of religion matter becuase of their demands.. you convert or we will kill you. PRetty simple.

For any other religion I could care less.

Pretty simple.

It does not work that way......You either support the entire constitution or none of it, you can't pick and choose!

See how this fits...

The first of the Crusades began in 1095, when armies of Christians from Western Europe responded to Pope Urban II’s plea to go to war against Muslim forces

Nothing can further exemplify the deep roots of a Christian need to force others to accept Jesus Christ as savior than the gory, bloody rampage of the Crusades, which over years left countless "infidels" slain.

How does that one work for you?

We are in some very trying times guys....Do we throw out our form of government?

The crusades were in response to hundreds of years of Turkish/Muslim warring to take over Europe.

Lets keep in mind the present argument is only Muslims kill to convert.

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
"Never Let Facts get in the way of a good lie!"

Donald Trump
June 2014

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Dirtfarmer
I do support the entire constitution. There are parts I disagree with but it is either all or nothing.

Islam being defined as a religion, protected by the Constitution is a travesty and a misnomer.

Islam is a system of government, a theocracy ruled by Medieval codes of conduct designed to dominate all other cultures.

The Constitution guarantees freedom of RELIGION, not a blank check to practice insurrection, subterfuge and government overthrow.

If we can't say the words, Muslim extremist/Jihadist, then we have a major problem. We need a clean definition of terms. When is a "religion" a wolf in sheep's clothes, not a true religion, deserving protection by the Constitution?

Obongo and his minions want to keep the definition of our sworn enemy in limbo, to not be forced to confront the problem. This ain't "workplace violence", it's a war of cultures and we'll win it or we'll lose it. Jihadists have declared war on us, we've not even admitted we have an enemy or if this "enemy" actually exists. This "leading from behind" farce is systematic national suicide. All those animals understand or respect is brute force, shock and awe. That's what the beheadings and bombings are all about. Shock and awe is a two way street. We can do it much better than they can. We just need the will to do what needs doing before it gets out of hand.

I think the Founders and writers of the Constitution would be appalled at where we are today as a nation. It's not what they gave us.

DF

Well said DF.

24HCF in its entirety, is solely responsible for why my children do not have college funds, my mortgage isn't paid-off and why I will never retire early enough to enjoy the remainder of my life.

Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
[Linked Image]

MOLON LABE

IC B3

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
I don't give two [bleep] about what happened 1000 years ago! If your so ignorant to realize that we have evolved and they haven't, your to stupid, to converse with!

If your a leftist, whatever Donald Trump says or does, that pisses you off rest assured, I am a Happy Camper!
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
You boys in Alaska forget how matches work?

LOL
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Its the contractors that built the building .…... And if they were smart they built it with hiden listening devices installed...if they did not place them...they to are part of the problem.

I work harder than a ugly stripper....
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
[Linked Image]

MOLON LABE

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
And???

I work harder than a ugly stripper....
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by atvalaska
And???

Don't you keep up with your democrats? grin

http://www.adn.com/article/20151117...rian-refugee-resettlement-gov-walker-not

MOLON LABE

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by watch4bear
[Linked Image]

Nice photo but what is your point? Would you have expected that the Gov would not have visited and greeted the Pres on his visit?

Last edited by northwestalaska; 11/27/15.
Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
Walker should have made opening ANWR a factor in meeting.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by ironbender

And what makes you think he didn't ?

By the way...at 47$ a drum you could open the entire stater and it would not be profitable and thus not important. How do you feel about the gas pipeline project Walker is pushing so hard?

Last edited by northwestalaska; 11/27/15.
Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by ironbender

And what makes you think he didn't ?

By the way...at 47$ a drum you could open the entire stater and it would not be profitable and thus not important. How do you feel about the gas pipeline project Walker is pushing so hard?

IF Walker had insisted, THAT would have been the major news story, not buying out all the bear claw pastries in Crown Pointe.

ANWR needs the head start to be online for when oil prices rebound.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

538 members (007FJ, 10gaugemag, 1lesfox, 1Longbow, 11point, 12344mag, 45 invisible), 2,507 guests, and 1,233 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,360
Posts18,468,961
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.