Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Alaska’s first mosque has risen quietly over the last few years in a gravel lot in a South Anchorage commercial district, a neighbor to a Korean Presbyterian church, a couple of auto repair garages, a drive-through Chinese restaurant and a Sons of Norway hall.

A few weeks ago, Sam Obeidi, vice president of the Islamic Community Center Anchorage Alaska, turned a key and pushed open the mosque’s door, flipping on a light in a hallway that smelled of drywall plaster and new carpet.

Palestinian by birth, Obeidi came to Alaska as a teenager to join his father, a refugee, who settled in Anchorage in the 1960s. In those days, Muslims met and prayed in his father’s home. Obeidi’s family now owns a frame shop and gallery. He has been involved with the mosque-building project for the last five years of an effort that began 15 years ago.

Anchorage Muslims have so far raised $2 million to build the 15,000-square-foot facility, and must raise $1 million more before the prayer hall is completed and two minarets are placed on the mosque’s roof.

The mosque is perhaps the clearest sign yet that Islam in the U.S. is rapidly pushing beyond traditional population centers such as Detroit and Los Angeles.

The Islamic holy land may be more than 6,000 miles away, but Anchorage has increasingly become a destination for Muslims, who now number as many as 3,000 in the city.

As the number of American Muslims grows through both immigration and higher-than-average birthrates, domes and minarets are sprouting in areas as varied as the eastern mountains of Kentucky and Louisiana’s parishes.

The building boom reflects American Muslims’ desire for a sense of permanence as their religion shifts from one mainly imported by immigrants to one practiced by their American-born children and grandchildren, Muslim leaders say.

The Muslim population in the U.S. is expected to more than double by 2030, to 6.2 million.

In 2000, the same study counted 314 mosques; by 2011, that number had more than doubled to 632.

https://creepingsharia.wordpress.co...n-dollar-mega-mosque-opens-in-anchorage/

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

GB1

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S

"The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants".
D
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
D
http://www.examiner.com/article/as-muslim-population-grows-what-can-happen-to-a-society

What a country will look like based on Muzzie percentages.

DF

D
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Keep bringing them in...

While the Western world kills babies by the millions, sucking them out of the womb, Muzzies breed like rabbits. They don't kill their babies...

Percentages will swap pretty fast.

Check the above link to see what you and/or your descendants will be doing based on percentages.

Muzzies vote Dem, for sure...

Just saying...

DF

KC Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

I'm glad that I don't live close enough to hear the Muslim call to prayer broadcast out of those minarets five times per day. I hope that the people of Anchorage prevent that kind of noise pollution.

KC

Wind in my hair, Sun on my face, I gazed at the wide open spaces, And I was at home.

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Is there some reason the project was allowed to continue?

LOL
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It's a free country?

Well, unless you're a productive member and pay taxes, in which case it's a very expensive country.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by Dirtfarmer
Keep bringing them in...

While the Western world kills babies by the millions, sucking them out of the womb, Muzzies breed like rabbits. They don't kill their babies...

Percentages will swap pretty fast.

Check the above link to see what you and/or your descendants will be doing based on percentages.

Just saying...

DF

And its totally wrong to have to fight the battle by having babies... here we have been somewhat repsonible and don't just keep having kids... regardless.. what does it net us.

Wive and I have zero so we didn't help any, but it should not be about baby count. Stop the SOBs, kick em out, keep em out.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Mormons have lots of babies too... just say'n.

Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Bambistew
Mormons have lots of babies too... just say'n.

Even they can't out breed em; and mormons don't marry their first cousins. 75% of muslims marry their first cousins.

http://www.barenakedislam.com/2013/08/16/muslim-inbreeding-the-horrific-results-you-never-see/

MOLON LABE

IC B3

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
The mosques are everywhere with more coming all the time. There are three of them in middle Georgia. All are suspiciously located in the general area of Robins Air Force Base.

Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times.
Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.

C
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
C
Keep bringing them in...

Just saying...

DF

Won't be long before Muzzies will be running muzzies to vote for. Just like Lebanon and what's happening in UK.

NRA LIFE MEMBER
GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS
ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS!
"Suppose you were an idiot And suppose you were a member of Congress... But I repeat myself."
-Mark Twain
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by 458 Lott
It's a free country?

Well, unless you're a productive member and pay taxes, in which case it's a very expensive country.

That damn first amendment....

D
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Originally Posted by Cariboujack
Keep bringing them in...

Just saying...

DF

Won't be long before Muzzies will be running muzzies to vote for. Just like Lebanon and what's happening in UK.

It's here, now.

Google Hamtramck, MI, small formally Polish town, now with recently elected Muzzie majority city council. Then Google Molenbeck, Belgium to see what Hamtramck may look like before long. Lots of Google opportunities across Europe for comparables.

Will their next move be requests for Sharia Law, in essence a mini-caliphate?

The camel's nose is under the tent, present tense, not future tense.

DF

C
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
C
Absolutely it will. I'm surprised they don't have Sharia in a couple of towns in the midwest already. I see it coming town by town first. I'd say the camel has his whole head under the tent at this point. Need someone with the Gajonies to send them back. Trump or Cruz?????

NRA LIFE MEMBER
GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS
ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS!
"Suppose you were an idiot And suppose you were a member of Congress... But I repeat myself."
-Mark Twain
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Someday people will realize that this is a cult not a religion. It is a way of life with 2 choices. Join or Die. Islam is not a religion it is a cult.

Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Someday people will realize that this is a cult not a religion.

Just ask a hindu

https://themuslimissue.wordpress.co...ion-hindus-and-raped-200000-hindu-women/

MOLON LABE

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
Someday people will realize that this is a cult not a religion. It is a way of life with 2 choices. Join or Die. Islam is not a religion it is a cult.

It's even more than that. Islam is political, and it's also a culture.So it doesn't exactly fall under the same "freedom of religion" protections that most religions do.

Sometimes, the air you 'let in'matters less than the air you 'let out'.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A jerry can and a Zippo oughta fix it.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
So...This is different than Grace Christian and ABT how?

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

354 members (260Remguy, 10gaugemag, 17CalFan, 264mag, 270winchester, 10gaugeman, 31 invisible), 2,483 guests, and 1,194 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,598
Posts18,454,449
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.