Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Stop with the ad hominem attacks. The veins in your forehead are showing.

I really think you're the one who needs to get out more.My appraisal from here is that you lead a pretty sheltered and pampered existence. The Marathon Bombing did not take place close to your home in Utah. Maybe it should have. Your view might be different.

I know you have boundless faith in the Obama Administration to properly screen thousands of refugees,but there are many among us who do not believe the job will be done properly.This is because the people presently running the country are congenital liars,and have been caught in too much 'spin".

Already we are berated and insulted by this "do nothing" president,(who couldn't be an office cleric in the free market system), and accused of being "racists", because we are afraid of widows and children. Then we hear 70% of the refugees are adult males.

We have heard 10,000 refugees as the number. Then other government sources indicate as many as 100,00 or more over the next year.

So, we are being lied to right out of the gate. Obama does this shamelessly.

You don't find anything wrong with that?

His foreign policy has left a vacuum in the Middle East filled by the most blatantly savage rogue nation since Stalin, Hitler,and some African leaders. This element is mixed into the wave of refugees Obama wants to let into the country.Thanks to an unsecured border, they are already here.

They will not be vetted. It is impossible to do so.

The bad guys WILL come here. There WILL be more 9/11's ,and Marathon bombings,and anyone with a shred of common sense knows it.They will have been admitted by this administration. Unless it is stopped. Wanting to do so does not make people "racists",except by your warped standards, and they should not be bullied into retreat by the name calling by the likes of you.

I suppose you find nothing wrong with any of this? You enjoy being lied to?

One thing I know for sure, growing up near Harvard Square and other institutions of higher learning in the Boston area,and continual exposure to people such as yourself,is that degrees of higher learning and common sense are mutually exclusive. I think you are a perfect example of this apparent contradiction.

Edited to add: Suppose you explain to me the moral imperative which compels us to take in the refugees? We have already accepted some 20 million ILLEGAL refugees. Does this "moral imperative" compel us to take in a mass exodus of people from every war torn part of the world? Why can't they go to another Middle East country? After all this is where they live. It seems that some other Muslim country should take them.

Last edited by BobinNH; 11/20/15.

The 280 Remington is overbore.

The 7 Rem Mag is over bore.
GB1

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
What possible good is going to come out of bringing all those lazy Inbreeds to this country. We already got enough democrats.

I don't what to believe these events are by design, but dam it looks that way.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Hey paddler don't you have a butt hole to go lick somewhere?

Eating fried chicken and watermelon since 1972.

You tell me how I ought to be, yet you don't even know your own sexuality,, the philosopher,,, you know so much about nothing at all. Chuck Schuldiner
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Ps I hope if they do let all those refugee/terrorists in you and your family are first ones they murder... Men, women, children and even your animals... you dumbfuk......

Eating fried chicken and watermelon since 1972.

You tell me how I ought to be, yet you don't even know your own sexuality,, the philosopher,,, you know so much about nothing at all. Chuck Schuldiner
E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
You can't fix stupid,arguing/debating with paddler proves it.

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Paddler
Do you fchops really believe this crap you post? You really need to get out more. You are the worst element in America. Inconceivable!

you just about had em convinced of your superior debating and reasoning skillz Uncle Rico, but that ole football slipped right outa your hand again.....damnit laugh

Last edited by 2legit2quit; 11/21/15.

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ConradCA
stopping Syrian immigrants from entering the United States, even though our vetting process is very thorough, but in response to mass killings of American citizens, argue against reasonable gun control?

It is impossible to vett people from these war torn areas. There is no effective government and these invaders can bribe government officials for all the documents they need. Furthermore, there is no benefit to us from allowing thousands of Muslims to enter the USA. This is especially true when you realize that 73% of them are military age men who worship Islam, the religion of war, death and oppression.

Why don't we just pay Ukraine, Bulgaria, Romania and Greece to keep these invaders in camps surrounded by barbed wire and guards until they can return to their countries? There is no reason not to do this other than Tyrant Obama the Liar wants to create an ISIS army living in the USA.

Owning firearms is a civil right and that right encompasses roughly the same weapons owned by modern infantrymen. Only fascists want to violated the civil rights of Americans. Then again as the Democratic party was founded in order to preserve slavery and oppress black people their quest for further violation of civil rights thru gun control continues their long tradition of oppression.

Wow. I could not have said that any better or more clearly Conrad.

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I can understand why Paddler has such a low "quality" rating from his former patients.

he's rude

look how many times he's had his azz handed to him on this thread and not one thank you from him.

tch, tch, tch

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
You guys remind me of the fly you hear buzzing in the dark after turning off the lights and climbing into bed. Do you wait to see if it will stop or get up and take care of it? The only real difference is the fly has no net negative impact on society. Please stay in your bubble where you can't bother anybody. I'll check back from time to time to look for signs of intelligence.

The true hunter counts his achievement in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport. Saxton Pope
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
puzzy

but you knew that

you come on here trying to flaunt what you'd like to think is your higher level of intelligence

and you tuck tail and run at a few questions and resort to just ad hominen attacks!

Uncle Rico fits you to a tee

you coulda been a contender!

but for want of brains and balls

IC B3

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
A contender on the 'fire? Why would I stoop so low? You bore me, illegitimate.

But back to the thread. Obama has faced huge challenges, ISIS is just one more. We'll get there, but it won't be easy. It's an interesting and complicated problem. Your proposal to kill them all and let God sort them out is just plain stupid. As in beyond words. I'd expect no less from you.

The true hunter counts his achievement in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport. Saxton Pope
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
obama is the problem.

--- CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE --- A Magic Time To Be An Illegal In America---
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
ok, you NEVER were gonna be a contender, was just joshin ya

but you could have at least made some effort to support your positions with logic and reason

but seeing you're a liberal guess that's too much to ask, as it appears to be beyond your capabilities.

too bad, so sad, go get em Uncle Rico

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
oh and Paddler you're an idiot to boot, can't seem to comprehend the written word

I never said to kill them all, just enough that ISIS and their attacks on Western Society become more of a problem for them than for us.

if you make the punishment severe and swift enough, they'll be turning in ISIS folks faster than you can say Bob's your uncle.

they just fear ISIS more than us at this point, and yes that's the Obama administrations failure

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
2legit2quit,

hey just fear ISIS more than us at this point, and yes that's the Obama administrations failure

Let me help you here. "...yes that's the Obama administration's" plan!

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by 2legit2quit
oh and Paddler you're an idiot to boot, can't seem to comprehend the written word

I never said to kill them all, just enough that ISIS and their attacks on Western Society become more of a problem for them than for us.

if you make the punishment severe and swift enough, they'll be turning in ISIS folks faster than you can say Bob's your uncle.

they just fear ISIS more than us at this point, and yes that's the Obama administrations failure

That's one of the dumbest things you've said so far, and there's lots of competition. Killing innocent people is never the answer. That's what ISIS, AQ, Boko Haram, etc, do. America doesn't do that as a matter of policy. That's a good policy. I'd advise you to think a little deeper on this and other issues, even though your shallow mind appears incapable.

Obama is the answer, because he thinks.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
people that provide aid and comfort and safe harbor to an enemy are the enemy

yep you're one of em.

you still ran away from the vetting question.

puzzy

N
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
N
Killing innocent people is never the answer.

I will submit the Japanese to refute your statement. I'd say that "answer" worked pretty damn well.

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
[Linked Image]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
[Linked Image]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

645 members (12344mag, 06hunter59, 10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 10gaugeman, 1eyedmule, 70 invisible), 2,531 guests, and 1,255 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,683
Posts18,456,356
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.