Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by muleshoe
Could be the year of the Hawks.

They still have a game to play in Lincoln next Friday and I have a feeling they ain't gonna like the outcome.

Mike

Know fat, know flavor. No fat, no flavor.

I tried going vegan, but then realized it was a big missed steak.
GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by BOWHUNR

They still have a game to play in Lincoln next Friday and I have a feeling they ain't gonna like the outcome.

Mike

Some games are satisfying no matter which team loses.

Not a real member - just an ordinary guy who appreciates being able to hang around and say something once in awhile.

Happily Trapped In the Past (Thanks, Joe)

Not only a less than minimally educated person, but stupid and out of touch as well.
D
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
D
I think State will beat Penn State easily even if Cook doesn't play. That back-up quarterback did good Saturday.

Even with a couple of losses, a win over Ohio State will make for a great first season for Harbaugh.

Go Blue!

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
All I can say is Roll Tide. If they play like they are capable of, nobody can beat Bama unless they let them. I knew Ohio St. was over ranked, I just wish Alabama could have played them again this year and show them what a real Azz Whuppin was all about, Bama would have beaten them by 30.

ROLL TIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Heart of Dixie
N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
Originally Posted by Dick_Wright
I think State will beat Penn State easily even if Cook doesn't play. That back-up quarterback did good Saturday.

Even with a couple of losses, a win over Ohio State will make for a great first season for Harbaugh.

Go Blue!

+1

UM fan here, but I couldn't help but pull for Sparty last Saturday. Sparty played great in the slop and OSU stunk all over the place.

Go Blue, Beat the Suckeyes! smirk

NB

NRA Life Member
"Use Enough Gun"- Robert Ruark
IC B2

D
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
D
Originally Posted by Natty_Bumpo
Originally Posted by Dick_Wright

Go Blue!

+1

UM fan here, but I couldn't help but pull for Sparty last Saturday. Sparty played great in the slop and OSU stunk all over the place.

Go Blue, Beat the Suckeyes! smirk

NB

There's a little tension in this house this time of year. Her Loveliness is strictly an MSU athletic supporter. I'm strictly "Go Blue". I nearly had a heart attack the last two seconds of the UM/ MSU game. That wouldn't happen again in a hundred years.

N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N

NB

There's a little tension in this house this time of year. Her Loveliness is strictly an MSU athletic supporter. I'm strictly "Go Blue". I nearly had a heart attack the last two seconds of the UM/ MSU game. That wouldn't happen again in a hundred years.

Dick,

Is Cook GTG on Saturday?? He surely will get drafted "IF" his shoulder is OK moving forward.However, the two backups for MSU took care of business at the horseshoe last Saturday. Penn State secondary has some glaring flaws which Jake exposed for the world to see last Saturday. It could get ugly for PSU in E. Lansing in a couple of days.

I agree on "The Fluke of the Century". That kind of bounce wont happen again in 100 years. And State knows it.

I think OSU/UM game is a tossup. Great story lines as always. Would be great to see Harbaugh get the first win against Urban. And watch out for #5. grin My son and DIL will be at the game; they bleed Blue too. cool

Rod

NRA Life Member
"Use Enough Gun"- Robert Ruark
S
sse Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S

Mike

I've heard a few people say that, wouldn't bet on it, though...

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Mike

How so?

Black Cows Matter!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Mike

I think they liked it. whistle whistle whistle

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

IC B3

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Iowa's going to put a smack down on msu in the B1G championship game, if msu even makes it that far...

Book it!!!

S
sse Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
you're just green (& white) with envy

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Dantonio had better have a whole bunch of trick plays hidden up his sleeve.

S
sse Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
For Penn State? I don't think so. Just a solid game like they played last Saturday, no turn overs, not too many penalties...is all it takes. Penn State has not been good at all, not all that lucky, either.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

For me, it would be very interesting for Iowa to meet Michigan in the title game, pitting our QB, Ruddock, from last year's Iowa team against this years Iowa team. He's a good kid and had a good year with the maize and blue.

S
sse Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
And of course, UM should have no problems tomorrow against OSU... cool

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by sse
For Penn State? I don't think so. Just a solid game like they played last Saturday, no turn overs, not too many penalties...is all it takes. Penn State has not been good at all, not all that lucky, either.

No against Iowa. Michigan played msu tough, two plays by msu made the difference. Nebraska beat em, maybe with a questionable call but msu let them hang around for a chance to win. Iowa/MSU should be a good game...

D
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
D
We're going to learn a lot today. It's going to be sunny and 40 deg. I'm going to forego deer hunting and play computer and work on guns till noon. I agree on a toss-up on U of M vs OSU. State will have no problem with PSU.

FWIW I will be pulling for State. That way Her Loveliness will fix dinner when it's done. Otherwise it's down to Mac's for me.

Last edited by Dick_Wright; 11/27/15.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by George_De_Vries_3rd

For me, it would be very interesting for Iowa to meet Michigan in the title game, pitting our QB, Ruddock, from last year's Iowa team against this years Iowa team. He's a good kid and had a good year with the maize and blue.

Agreed. I think lots of folks would like to see that one. Not too likely though, MSU shouldn't fall to PSU.

Black Cows Matter!
D
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
D
Originally Posted by Natty_Bumpo

NB

Dick,

Is Cook GTG on Saturday?? He surely will get drafted "IF" his shoulder is OK moving forward.However, the two backups for MSU took care of business at the horseshoe last Saturday. Penn State secondary has some glaring flaws which Jake exposed for the world to see last Saturday. It could get ugly for PSU in E. Lansing in a couple of days.

I agree on "The Fluke of the Century". That kind of bounce wont happen again in 100 years. And State knows it.

I think OSU/UM game is a tossup. Great story lines as always. Would be great to see Harbaugh get the first win against Urban. And watch out for #5. grin My son and DIL will be at the game; they bleed Blue too. cool

Rod

NB,

I don't know if Cook is O.K. or not. I sure didn't like seeing his right arm just kinda hanging down last week. We'll find out shortly.

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

499 members (17CalFan, 10gaugeman, 204guy, 007FJ, 2500HD, 06hunter59, 46 invisible), 2,622 guests, and 1,248 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,598
Posts18,454,390
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.