Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
You know, the pregnant preacher's wife that three nig@#$ raped and murdered?
No one is standing up, and saying her life mattered at all. We are in the middle of a Nationwide war on White folks by murderous thug blacks, and the media won't call it. Politicians won't acknowledge it, and even White folks are afraid to talk about it.
I am less worried about ISIS, than I am about black yutes in America.
No where in the stories online, does the media mention that these animals were black, or that the Preacher's wife was White.
link to story
Indiana prosecutors in the Amanda Blackburn murder case filed a sentence enhancement Tuesday for one of the suspects allegedly involved in her killing.

The enhanced sentence was filed against Larry Taylor, 18, in relation to murder resulting in the termination of pregnancy, according to Fox 59. It will be presented to the jury in trial and if it’s applied to the sentencing, Taylor could receive an extra 6 to 20 years to his possible sentence.

The sentence enhancement is made possible under a 2008 state law which was written after a 2008 shooting of a pregnant woman whose baby didn’t survive, according to Fox 59.

Taylor and Jalen E. Watson, 21, were booked on murder charges, prosecutors said in a press conference Monday. A possible accomplice, Diano Gordon, was being held as well on an alleged parole violation. Police believe the trio robbed at least two houses before encountering Blackburn in a third house.

DNA testing pointed to one of the men charged in Blackburn's death as the person who was later recorded as using her stolen bank card, Marion County Prosecutor Terry Curry said.

Amanda's husband, Pastor Davey Blackburn, said in a statement Monday he was "extremely relieved" by the arrest of a suspect, but said it doesn't "undo the pain we are feeling." Blackburn said investigators have told him they have a "solidly-built case."

"We are thankful to our federal, state and local partnerships that aided in the apprehension of the suspect in this terrible and senseless crime," IMPD Chief Rick Hite said in the statement. "All victims of criminal homicides deserve closure, and as a community we must send a collective message that violence is not an option. Our detectives have worked tirelessly going days without sleep to solve murders in our city."

Detectives pieced together an account of the crime in which all three men entered the Blackburn home, which was unlocked, and confronted Amanda after Davey had left for an early morning workout, Fox 59 reported.

Authorities allege that while two of the suspects left the house to withdraw money with the pastor's ATM card, Taylor raped Amanda before shooting her. The crime took place with the couple's 15-month-old son lying in his crib upstairs.

Investigators linked the suspects to the Blackburn case through ATM receipts found in a car the three had allegedly stolen earlier this month. Crime lab technicians are also analyzing a gun that was found in the yard of a home near the Blackburns to determine if it had any connection to the case.

Amanda and Davey Blackburn had moved to Indianapolis from South Carolina to found the independent Resonate Church in 2012. More than 2,000 people attended a memorial service for Amanda Blackburn the Sunday after her death.

Fox 59 reports a pretrial conference for Taylor and Watson is scheduled for Jan. 8, 2016. The trial date hasn’t been set.

Sam......

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Look out, basement, here it comes......

Sic Semper Tyrannis
byc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Perhaps, but Sam is 100 % spot on.

Proud to be a true Sandlapper!!

Go Nats!!!!

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
He is spot on in my opinion. People need to bring things out in the open.

Heart of Dixie
D
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
D
What will the big mouth pres have to say about this???

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
How can you convict a man of murdering an unborn baby, but not put politicians and doctors in jail for murdering unborn babies?

Our country has already sunk into the abyss! mad

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
More midnight basketball, jobs, and fixing climate change will make this stop. Well, maybe not. Blacks complain about crime but do nothing to take back their communities.

Short of irradiation, there is nothing we can do about it. Pretty sure in the near future that murder will be considered a misdemeanor because it's only fair, you know.

Statistics don't lie. Violent crime follows demographics.

Talking to you is like trying to nail jello to the wall.

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
the real crime these days, is saying anything about blacks killing Whites. No one, from the President to the smallest town mayor, will call, dare I say it? Will call a spade, a spade.

Sam......

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by 260madman
Blacks complain about crime but do nothing to take back their communities.

This is what I find amazing, do nothing but bich and wait for the .gov to fix it.

If you don't want to be part of the solution then you're just part of the problem.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
the fact that blacks do not acknowledge, let alone fight, the murder epidemic in their community, shows me that all this posturing by the BLM is just an exercise to damage America.
Outside dollars, from George Soros and other liberals, funds a very divisive and violent 'protest' movement, to bitch about a tiny number of deaths of blacks at the hands of 'white police'.

Sam......

IC B3

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
an extra 6 to 20. It should be life, preferably a short one.

I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
Black crimes matter.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
the real crime these days, is saying anything about blacks killing Whites. No one, from the President to the smallest town mayor, will call, dare I say it? Will call a spade, a spade.

The real crime these days is saying anything negative about blacks at all.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by CrowRifle

Even here on the fire, one of the most free-speech sites I know, you can't even refer to young black thugs as [bleep], without that word getting "bleeped."

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
I
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I
Where is the "national outrage"? Where are all the "civil rights" groups? Any body see any protests or how about riots over this? Has Obama called the family of the victim? NOT!

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by IMR4350
Where is the "national outrage"? Where are all the "civil rights" groups? Any body see any protests or how about riots over this? Has Obama called the family of the victim? NOT!

We have to maintain the double standard so that nobody but white people are offended.

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by IMR4350

The problem with all of this, especially in recent times, is that we are all Americans.

Some groups have forgotten that, and are a detriment to our society.

The sooner they figure out that we are all on the same ship, the better. But, the way it looks, they may need a little "tutoring" before the lesson sinks in.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by byc
Perhaps, but Sam is 100 % spot on.

Ditto...except some people AREN'T afraid to talk about it...

E
EWY Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by CrowRifle

Say anything negative about someone black and you are racist. The media will not publicise it because it doesn't fit the agenda.

Ernie

George Washington - �Labour to keep alive in your breast that little spark of celestial fire,�conscience.�

God save the Republic
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by EWY

Say anything negative about someone black and you are racist.

Ernie

PC is what they want as LAW.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

684 members (10gaugemag, 117LBS, 10ring1, 10gaugeman, 01Foreman400, 007FJ, 73 invisible), 2,856 guests, and 1,166 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,155
Posts18,465,109
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.