Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 10 of 13 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 13
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
He was wearing more than that originally as reported. Hunting type clothes is what they said. Camo hat and overcoat

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I'm sure they told him to strip down to his tshirt before coming out.

"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

[Linked Image]
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Originally Posted by northwestalaska
[
How about this....

Lets hope no one else dies and this type of home grown terror stops once for all. All the rest is window dressing .

You mean no one else dies as a result of the mass murders perpetrated by Planned Parenthood on a daily basis?

Regardless how you feel about abortion, it is legal in this country, murder is not.

So is legal to behead and throw queers off rooftops in certain areas of the Middle East. And your point is?

So we should all pitch in and buy NWA a plane ticket to the Middle East? I'm in... grin

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
We are surly going to hear something profound from Trump with in the next hour!

Yes, but it will be more profound than what your cum drinking buddy in the Whitehouse will say.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
It'd have been cheaper in the long run if his mom had started frequenting planned parenthood before Walt was born rather than after.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I'd give a lot of money to go back in time give Obummer's slut mother a hanger...

"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

[Linked Image]
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
report I just saw said 3 dead, including one officer, two civilians.

suspect identified as Robert Dear, 57

Sycamore

...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by Sycamore
report I just saw said 3 dead, including one officer, two civilians.

For what? Unhinged A-hole blew up whatever message he wanted to make.

Two civilians dead and a PO who heroically went into the fire to protect other innocent lives.

For those looking for an argument wherever they can find it like women do and the cop haters, pick another day for that huh?

The issue is never the issue. The issue is always the revolution.

David Horowitz, Saul Alinsky and every woman I've ever argued with.
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Were the 2 "civilians" killed abortion doctors?

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by AcesNeights

Haven't seen anything on that, but did see "11 shot, 5 of which were officers."

...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
IC B3

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Just wondering if the "civilians" were truly "innocent" in the suspects mind.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by AcesNeights

According to local news, no they were not, no Planned Parent hood staff were shot.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
There's been no mention of gun control on this thread. If my ideas had been implemented this guy might not have had a gun. Also, it appears that some here think that killing PP employees is justifiable homicide. That's sick, fellas.

The true hunter counts his achievement in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport. Saxton Pope
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Workplace violence or homegrown terrorism? Anxiously anticipating the verdict to be handed down from dictator hussein. Followed of course by the proposed solutions from the clow show aka, sanders, o'malley, and hillary. Guessing just more infringements on the second amendment. Noone grave dances like the DNC.

http://pin.it/_WJQ2xO

and FREE EYEBALL!
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
And just in time to prove my point the Paddler trolls.

The issue is never the issue. The issue is always the revolution.

David Horowitz, Saul Alinsky and every woman I've ever argued with.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Well...if that's true then PP is clearly the problem....stop killing babies and selling the body parts and the attacks will stop...

What a profound statement! You have such incite!

How does this fit....Theaters and concert halls are clearly the problem! People should just stop doing to both of them and the attacks will stop....Or// Schools are clearly the the problem! We need to stop sending our children to school and the attacks will surely stop!

You have just shown how stupid you really are!

You just proved how morally blind you really are.

Screw worrying about out gun rights. That's the least of it. We are ALL going to face the consequences of having allowed murder mills to operate in our country.

Islam is a terrorist organization.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Well...if that's true then PP is clearly the problem....stop killing babies and selling the body parts and the attacks will stop...

What a profound statement! You have such incite!

How does this fit....Theaters and concert halls are clearly the problem! People should just stop doing to both of them and the attacks will stop....Or// Schools are clearly the the problem! We need to stop sending our children to school and the attacks will surely stop!

You have just shown how stupid you really are!

Normally I'd say that went over your head but clearly....you ducked....

PS.....forceps don't kill babies...

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by Paddler
There's been no mention of gun control on this thread. If my ideas had been implemented this guy might not have had a gun. Also, it appears that some here think that killing PP employees is justifiable homicide. That's sick, fellas.

A, the two civilians killed were not PP employees

B, no PP employees were injured

C answer this question: How well are the gun control laws in Chicago working to lower violence rates?

Credit is being given (rightfully so) to armed first responders for lessening the impact of this shooter, now just imagine how much less damage could have been done had those responders been armed citizens ( the true first responders)

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Armed citizens as first responders. Simple solution. Those incidents though don't make the news.

Last edited by Wyogal; 11/28/15.
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by mog75
Workplace violence or homegrown terrorism? Anxiously anticipating the verdict to be handed down from dictator hussein. Followed of course by the proposed solutions from the clow show aka, sanders, o'malley, and hillary. Guessing just more infringements on the second amendment. Noone grave dances like the DNC.

He's white, so it will be "Homegrown, radical right wing Christian terrorism". It will also be branded some kind of a hate crime, as opposed to what it really was, a nut trying to commit suicide, who chickened out at the last minute.

It's only "workplace violence" if the shooter is black or Muslim.

Last edited by antelope_sniper; 11/28/15.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
Page 10 of 13 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 13

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

407 members (10ring1, 10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 12344mag, 17CalFan, 10gaugeman, 50 invisible), 2,563 guests, and 1,187 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,714
Posts18,457,001
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.