Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by CarlsenHighway
Don't be ridiculous. There are one billion Muslim Indonesians a lot closer to me than you, and I am perfectly comfortable with that. And we are sponsoring Syrians.

If none of them are fundamentalists no problems . Do you really think that all you will receive is moderate muslims ? Are you saying that there are no fundies in the Phillipines and where did they come from pray tell?

Last edited by Oldelkhunter; 11/14/15.
GB1

hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Don't be ridiculous. There are one billion Muslim Indonesians a lot closer to me than you, and I am perfectly comfortable with that. And we are sponsoring Syrians.

So how many of the billion plus are you allowing into your island nation? Pretty easy to control your borders because there is a couple thousand miles of ocean to protect you.

Go ahead and sit back and throw stones.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Only Americans on this thread I note.

This wise advise from members of a community that was apartheid until the 1960's. Oh why not lets spread some more rascist hatred around the world.

It's the European hunting forum. Leave the hideous intolerance in the US section.

I am not a yank...how the hell do you get racism out of not wanting a bar of islam or it's adherents.

Last I heard islam is not confined to a specific race of people, it encompass' pretty much every type and breed of lunatic, including an awful lot of normal people that as a general rule merely pay lip service to the whole thing...just as most of us do with the lunatic Christian nuts.

This is not about religion...it is about dominance and control, leading to subservience.

And as I am more comfortable with the idea of sliding a blade into someone else's eye than receiving the same myself, I am not too comfortable with the way things are going.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger

I should have recognized this for what it is- an anti- America rant. I don't think you are naive and don't believe you are a jihadist sympathizer. Best of luck with your "Syrians" and I sincerely hope you have zero crime or cultural clashes with them.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by hatari

I should have recognized this for what it is- an anti- America rant. I don't think you are naive and don't believe you are a jihadist sympathizer. Best of luck with your "Syrians" and I sincerely hope you have zero crime or cultural clashes with them.

They will be granted NZ citizenship and be on the boat to Australia so quick it will make their nose bleed... of course he doesn't worry about how many he lets in.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
You should look at the upside. Many of you don't drink, smoke, eat organic foods and take meds for hypertension, high lipids,..... If you take more in they will make sure you do not live safe long boring lives. Come now the worst that can happen is you will have privilege of meeting Jesus little sooner.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Quite narrow minded of an American hating kiwi to equate this to racism. They must only get CNN down under.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Someone answered this better than I could:

In the aftermath of Friday’s terrorist attack in Paris that saw 129 people die at the hands of radical Islam, there will be plenty of attempts on the left to stress that the carnage is not representative of the Islamic religion.

Despite the bloodbath, liberals will continue to insist that most Muslims are peaceful people.

Noted anti-Islamic extremism activist Brigitte Gabriel addressed that topic last year while participating in a Heritage Foundation panel on Benghazi after a Muslim law student complained that her faith wasn’t being accurately portrayed.

Bone-chilling video of band ducking for cover when first shots were fired in Paris theatre

“We portray Islam and all Muslims as bad, but there’s 1.8 billion followers of Islam,” American University law student Saba Ahmed said.

Gabriel replied that “of course not all of them are radical,” before comparing Islamic extremists to other groups in world history, noting how the peaceful majority were irrelevant in each instance.

“When you look throughout history, most Germans were peaceful, yet the Nazis drove the agenda and, as a result, 60 million died,” she said. “Almost 14 million in concentration camps — 6 million were Jews. The peaceful majority were irrelevant.”

“On Sept. 11, we had 2.3 million Arab Muslims in the United States. It took 19 hijackers, 19 radicals, to bring the United States to its knees … the peaceful majority were irrelevant,” she added. “So for all our powers of reasons and us talking about moderate and peaceful Muslims, I’m glad you’re here. But where are the others speaking out?”

“It is time we took political correctness and threw it in the garbage where it belongs,” she concluded.

Read more: http://www.bizpacreview.com/2015/11...are-portrayed-badly-274195#ixzz3rf4sVO1u

Be afraid,be VERY VERY afraid
ad triarios redisse
My Buddy eh76 speaks authentic Frontier Gibberish!
[Linked Image]
hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
ET - that is a good quote.

Considering I started this thread in September, I certainly feel more like Nostradamus than a racist at this point. Paris is a long way from New Zealand, so I'm sure there are still no worries down there. Best wishes and heartfelt condolences to our friends in France.

I
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I
I think that you should realize that most Muslims don't want to kill us.

Only 10% want to kill us.

the other 90% want the 10% to kill us. smile

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
IC B3

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

606 members (1beaver_shooter, 1eyedmule, 1Akshooter, 10gaugemag, 1minute, 1936M71, 55 invisible), 2,330 guests, and 1,270 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,554
Posts18,453,633
Members73,901
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.