Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by 284LUVR
Originally Posted by saddlering
I think Trumps in for the long haul, hes done about every thing that he wanted to do in life already! why not be the Pres. too. we need someone with balls!

Some evening following a hard day of "prezidentin" I can picture him in the Oval Office with his feet propped up on his desk,three fingers of scotch in hand, and a wry smile on his mug,.....

"Mission accomplished "

He's a clown but I think he's gonna be a damn good clown.

And he's going to tweet about it. Which is why he is killin it right now. He understands media, specifically social media and the mainstream media. And he wins every time he takes them on.

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

BP-B2

B
BMT Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Steelhead
Originally Posted by BMT
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Liberals mock and insult Trump all the time.

That does not make it right

Which is exactly why Islam will rule one day. I'll take someone that isn't afraid to play in the muddy end of the field.

Totally different

Reagan played hardball and won.

But he was polite to his friends and allies--Thatcher and Pope John Paul II in particular.

They were great allies in the war on Communism.

"The Church can and should help modern society by tirelessly insisting that the work of women in the home be recognized and respected by all in its irreplaceable value." Apostolic Exhortation On The Family, Pope John Paul II
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Originally Posted by BMT
Originally Posted by Steelhead
Originally Posted by BMT
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Liberals mock and insult Trump all the time.

That does not make it right

Which is exactly why Islam will rule one day. I'll take someone that isn't afraid to play in the muddy end of the field.

Totally different

Reagan played hardball and won.

But he was polite to his friends and allies--Thatcher and Pope John Paul II in particular.

They were great allies in the war on Communism.

I understand what you are saying and I truly believe he didn't get where he is by being a complete 'jerk'.

That said, buzz clips sell votes. He may be a LOT of things, but stupid ain't one of them.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by 284LUVR
Originally Posted by saddlering
I think Trumps in for the long haul, hes done about every thing that he wanted to do in life already! why not be the Pres. too. we need someone with balls!

Some evening following a hard day of "prezidentin" I can picture him in the Oval Office with his feet propped up on his desk,three fingers of scotch in hand, and a wry smile on his mug,.....

"Mission accomplished "

He's a clown but I think he's gonna be a damn good clown.

He doesn't drink, smoke and says he's never done drugs....even when he was a community organizer.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Could care less.
It just makes him a down to earth, can relate to everyone, kinda guy.

We've all done it, admit it.
He's gettin my vote.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by AcesNeights

He doesn't drink, smoke and says he's never done drugs....even when he was a community organizer.

details, details,........

Party pooper.

B
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER
First he insults and mocks Serge Kovaleski, a reporter who suffers from arthrogryposis and has refused to back Trump and his ridiculous claim of thousands of American Muslins in the streets cheering 9-11.

Then he insults our intelligence by claiming he did not mock the man's disabilities. Doesn't even know the man...

This is exactly what Trump said
: "poor guy, you oughta see this guy," and gestured in a jerky fashion as he imitated the reporter.
“‘Uh, I don't know what I said, uh, I don't remember.’ He's going like, I don't remember,’" Trump said, while shaking.

It does not get any lower than this.

It takes a special kind of Trash to mock someone with disabilities.
And to lie to us and say he did not do it.
He did it.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Boo hoo

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Boo hoo

LOL...I would really like to see a legitimate study comparing pit-bull and Trump fans.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
First he insults and mocks Serge Kovaleski, a reporter who suffers from arthrogryposis and has refused to back Trump and his ridiculous claim of thousands of American Muslins in the streets cheering 9-11.

Then he insults our intelligence by claiming he did not mock the man's disabilities. Doesn't even know the man...

: "poor guy, you oughta see this guy," and gestured in a jerky fashion as he imitated the reporter.
“‘Uh, I don't know what I said, uh, I don't remember.’ He's going like, I don't remember,’" Trump said, while shaking.

He did it.

Maybe we judge to quickly, Trump may suffer from Witzelsucht.

Link.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

IC B3

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W

He did it.

It takes a special kind of sissy boy to use his disabilities as a social crutch.

"Waaa . . . you can't criticize me I'm a spastic (or born with no junk, or blind, deaf and dumb, or like Kaiser Wilhelm II born with a withered left arm from Erb's palsy, or I'm a girl born in a man's body, or _______ insert your disability here.

In my estimation, just being a Democrat is a disability, being a libtard Democrat is reason enough to be confined to a locked facility for life. They trot these spavined, swaybacked, foundered geldings out just as a dare to make fun of them. It's a ploy to shut us up. Oh yeah, that pony will run.

Look at Obama, malicious, traitorous, insane, bi-sexual at best - gay at worse, and totally devoid of morals and ethics. Guy needs a Go Fund Me account just to buy character. That's my opinion and I'm sticking to it.

Then there's Debbie Wasserman-Schultz, who said, in part, relative to the Colorado Springs Planed Parenthood shooting, ". . . Women shouldn’t have to fear for their lives to access basic health services or exercise their constitutionally-protected right to choose . . . (to kill their baby being unsaid). . ." In other words, women shouldn't have to fear for their lives while in the act of legally murdering their baby. Yeah, Debbie, that's Democrat Think, no morals, no ethics, no compassion, just the culture of death. What, 42 Million dead by murder in the womb isn't enough for you? Democrat Party goal is, of course, to ensure there's enough gun free zones to maximize terror, murder, and mayhem, so they want to take all our firearms leaving us defenseless against their lunacy and that of their criminal hoard.

No these deformed, addled, dysfunctional and insane individuals need to be so verbally abused, so ridiculed, for their nonsensical attempt to destroy the greatest nation ever seen on earth, that they never appear in public again. [Rant over]

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Think right now he's rushing around trying to come up with 100 black pastors that will endorse him. Looks as if he ever had any they're not there now!

Phil

B
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Greyghost
Think right now he's rushing around trying to come up with 100 black pastors that will endorse him. Looks as if he ever had any they're not there now!

Phil

11/29/15 After prematurely announcing the endorsements of 100 black pastors -- prompting several to protest they were not, in fact, supporters – Donald Trump’s campaign abruptly cancelled a press conference with the group scheduled for Monday afternoon at Trump Tower.

Trump’s press secretary Hope Hicks informed reporters of the change of plans in an email Sunday afternoon
“On Monday, Mr. Trump will host an informational meet and greet with many members of the Coalition of African American Ministers.

This is not a press event, but a private meeting, after which, a number of attendees are expected to endorse Mr. Trump’s campaign for President. This is closed to press and therefore no media credentials will be provided,” she wrote.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2015/11/donald-trump-black-clergy-216245#ixzz3svZ5ce6b

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Phil

11/29/15 After prematurely announcing the endorsements of 100 black pastors -- prompting several to protest they were not, in fact, supporters – Donald Trump’s campaign abruptly cancelled a press conference with the group scheduled for Monday afternoon at Trump Tower.

Trump’s press secretary Hope Hicks informed reporters of the change of plans in an email Sunday afternoon
“On Monday, Mr. Trump will host an informational meet and greet with many members of the Coalition of African American Ministers.

This is not a press event, but a private meeting, after which, a number of attendees are expected to endorse Mr. Trump’s campaign for President. This is closed to press and therefore no media credentials will be provided,” she wrote.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2015/11/donald-trump-black-clergy-216245#ixzz3svZ5ce6b

When one considers the vast majority of black churches are filled with liberal democrats, these black religious leaders are often forced to make a personal "business decision." They may believe in what Trump is saying, but they know if the publicly "confess" that, they will lose their cushy jobs. This has been on going since the time of Jesus . . .

John 12:42 |
Nevertheless among the chief rulers also many believed on him; but because of the Pharisees they did not confess him, lest they should be put out of the synagogue:

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
B
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie

Phil

When one considers the vast majority of black churches are filled with liberal democrats, these black religious leaders are often forced to make a personal "business decision." They may believe in what Trump is saying, but they know if the publicly "confess" that, they will lose their cushy jobs. This has been on going since the time of Jesus . . .

John 12:42 |
Nevertheless among the chief rulers also many believed on him; but because of the Pharisees they did not confess him, lest they should be put out of the synagogue:

“The cancellation comes on the heels of an incident last weekend in which a Black Lives Matter protester was manhandled at a campaign rally in Alabama.
Trump responded to the incident by suggesting “Maybe he should have been roughed up” and later tweeted a chart that featured a menacing depiction of a black gunman and statistics that overstated the percentage of white murder victims killed by blacks.”

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2015/11/donald-trump-black-clergy-216245#ixzz3svZQf03M

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Wrangler John, that is one "AWESOME" rant ! Right on the money because it is Sooo un-PC

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Wonder how the Libs would react if Trump verbally attacked Charles Krauthammer over something he wrote? Chances are, they'd side with Trump.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Bows, just FYI, there is an undeclared War on White people by domestic Black terrorists! Wake up !
# White lives matter

B
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Penobscot_99
Bows, just FYI, there is an undeclared War on White people by domestic Black terrorists! Wake up !
# White lives matter

Yes. It started for me in the 1960's. And I still know the difference...

But that has nothing to do with Trump and his trash talk.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I'm fairly new here. Are Bowsinger and Paddler room mates?

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
635 members (12344mag, 257_X_50, 1234, 257Bob, 06hunter59, 257man, 72 invisible), 2,941 guests, and 1,293 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,664
Posts18,399,333
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.