Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 17 1 2 3 4 16 17
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Sugar tits . 183.2 millsat 2000 yards and you can at best PRETEND AND IMAGINE (your words not mine) that chit is going to work. A guy who sights everyone else is full of chit you sure are stepping in it with both feet on this 6x45 turd project. Got nothing against the 6 but get real she ain't a laser just stick to calling everyone names. When you try to talk numbers it is as fitting as a guy that can't afford rings and bases for a jolly roger abortion.
2000yrds -3764.3 U183.2 mills 494.0 R6.9mills 776.3fps. 140.5ft#'s================ 105 AMAX at 2525 200yrd zero 183.2 mills. 👍.2520G7 BC

PLEASE one of your 5000+ pictures has got to be a 2000 yard group from that mooyucky goatfukn pos. BLR is great too show us the tits on Her at a K while you at it. You lying little bastard. Dream the phfuk on LMFAO.
PS I have a predator for everything except fishing and they come with 20moa bases pinned for grins how great a deal was that BLR again. Crying I'm laughing so hard.

OP RAR is a great choice if you want dirt cheap reliability and Moa or better.

Last edited by fredIII; 11/28/15.
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by fredIII
Sugar tits . 183.2 mills at 2000 yards and you can at best PRETEND AND IMAGINE (your words not mine) that chit is going to work. A guy who sights everyone else is full of chit you sure are stepping in it with both feet on this 6x45 turd project. Got nothing against the 6 but get real she ain't a laser just stick to calling everyone names. When you try to talk numbers it is as fitting as a guy that can't afford rings and bases for a jolly roger abortion.
2000yrds -3764.3 U183.2 mills 494.0 R6.9mills 776.3fps. 140.5ft#'s================ 105 AMAX at 2525 200yrd zero 183.2 mills. 👍.2520G7 BC

PLEASE one of your 5000+ pictures has got to be a 2000 yard group from that mooyucky goatfukn pos. BLR is great too show us the tits on Her at a K while you at it. You lying little bastard. Dream the phfuk on LMFAO.
PS I have a predator for everything except fishing and they come with 20moa bases pinned for grins how great a deal was that BLR again. Crying I'm laughing so hard.

'3,

I suffer some Salvage and wouldn't wish same,on anyone.

Hint....................

'Homer,

Be sure to follow close behind and scour for crumbs.

You are doing "great"!

Laughing!......................

fredrica,

Your keyboard is slurring(again) and your Fhuqking Incredible STUPIDITY,is fueling your Imagination and it's Pretend...to once again take you places that don't exist. Kudos on having "Regalia'd" yourself,yet another time?!?

I'm fhuqking CRYIN'...I'm Laughing soooooooooooooooooo fhuqking hard!!!

WOWEE +P+++!!!!

VERY much enjoyed your ballistics "knowledge" and the high-pitched nasal Whine that perpetually accompanies your sheer and utter fhuqking Cluelessness. Your "grasp"of Mils,Yards,MOA and come-ups,is exceptionally hilarious,if only because you are doing your best. BITCHIN' Vagina Monologue. Congratulations?!?

Laughing!

Pardon my being afforded the luxury,of not being forced to guess,while you feverishly fuel your "hard charging" ineptitude,with your Do Nothing Dumbfhuqkery and Drooling Day Dreamery. I appreciate your taking the time,to obliviously reiterate how Reality crushes Fantasy,as you mire yourself in "all" 13 of your IQ Points at once.

Perhaps stomp your itty-bitty feet,so as to lend more "substance" to your Imagination and it's Pretend?!? Laughing! If only to your chagrin,The Babiest Montucky and it's 18.5" 1-8" 6x45 spout,digests but 50.6 Mils to the 2000yd line,from it's 200yd zero during a Milford low tide. That happens to translate to 174 MOA and your keen "grasp" of such "nuances",takes HILARITY offa the fhuqking charts! Congratulations?!?

Wow..a "pinned" 20 MOA base must be REALLY exciting on your Custom Dink Blaster! Laughing!

If only to fuel your Imagination and it's Pretend,I prolly shoot a Laser or two. Hmmmmmmm...how best to rub your nose even further in your INCREDIBLE Fhuqking Stupidity?!? Lemme see here.

I got it!

PLEASE feel free to botch the come-ups associated,with a 105 Hornie BTHP at 3350fps,250 zero and a paltry Reupold MK4 M1 LR 3.5-10x on tilt. Google that too.

Laughing!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Marty's 30MOA clipslotted/double lugged rail stabbed by default with 8x40's,being an obvious given,yet still sailing over your pointy head and furrowed brow. You'll wanna Google that too. Laughing!

Lemme give you yet another not so fhuqking subtle "hint",if only for the untold time. If I take the time to pen it,you'll be best served to write it down and apply same. HINT. Rest assured,it do add to the humor quotient,that you are too fhuqking STUPID,to savvy such facts and even "do" that "much". Good time to Whine some more and add to the length of your insecurities. Re-Hint.

Here's to you doing your best,given your "means","abilities" and "comprehension"...you "lucky" bitch.

Laughing!

GOOD talk.

Do not let the cat get your tongue,nor the couch your kchunt.

Hopin' it ain't rude to add more RAR ala Flyin' Lion,75A-Maxand Plug & Plays. Pardon it having seen a wee bit of use and my being forced to already ReBlue it.

[Linked Image]

The 30mm Reupold MK4 M1 4.5-14x puked in just a coupla pokes. Hint.

[Linked Image]

Raminate Boyd's do 'em some serious favors. Hint.

[Linked Image]

Just sayin'.

Hint.........................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Sugar tits hope I did not upset you not often members here call you for what your are a junk collecting lying sack of chit Post a 2000 yard three shot group from your 6x45 . Hell shoot five times and post the best three.
Pinned to the gun, not like the pinned you are a custom to at assrangercamp.

You are right I had all my data in moa and was saying mills my bad. point is you could have enough dope to hit the moon and that little turd ain't going to make it .
If it will prove it you love RND. I say you can't.
As to my drinker it has more table fair than ten of those little black tail . If you ever get a chance to kill an elk don't for get to take pictures..
Dink [Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image] No lazy eyes here folks.

Last edited by fredIII; 11/28/15.
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by Big Stick
Sugar tits . 183.2 mills at 2000 yards and you can at best PRETEND AND IMAGINE (your words not mine) that chit is going to work. A guy who sights everyone else is full of chit you sure are stepping in it with both feet on this 6x45 turd project. Got nothing against the 6 but get real she ain't a laser just stick to calling everyone names. When you try to talk numbers it is as fitting as a guy that can't afford rings and bases for a jolly roger abortion.

'3,

I suffer some Salvage and wouldn't wish same,on anyone.

Hint....................

'Homer,

Be sure to follow close behind and scour for crumbs.

You are doing "great"!

fredrica,

Your keyboard is slurring(again) and your Fhuqking Incredible STUPIDITY,is fueling your Imagination and it's Pretend...to once again take you places that don't exist. Kudos on having "Regalia'd" yourself,yet another time?!?

I'm fhuqking CRYIN'...I'm Laughing soooooooooooooooooo fhuqking hard!!!

WOWEE +P+++!!!!

VERY much enjoyed your ballistics "knowledge" and the high-pitched nasal Whine that perpetually accompanies your sheer and utter fhuqking Cluelessness. Your "grasp"of Mils,Yards,MOA and come-ups,is exceptionally hilarious,if only because you are doing your best. BITCHIN' Vagina Monologue. Congratulations?!?

Laughing!

Pardon my being afforded the luxury,of not being forced to guess,while you feverishly fuel your "hard charging" ineptitude,with your Do Nothing Dumbfhuqkery and Drooling Day Dreamery. I appreciate your taking the time,to obliviously reiterate how Reality crushes Fantasy,as you mire yourself in "all" 13 of your IQ Points at once.

Perhaps stomp your itty-bitty feet,so as to lend more "substance" to your Imagination and it's Pretend?!? Laughing! If only to your chagrin,The Babiest Montucky and it's 18.5" 1-8" 6x45 spout,digests but 50.6 Mils to the 2000yd line,from it's 200yd zero during a Milford low tide. That happens to translate to 174 MOA and your keen "grasp" of such "nuances",takes HILARITY offa the fhuqking charts! Congratulations?!?

Wow..a "pinned" 20 MOA base must be REALLY exciting on your Custom Dink Blaster! Laughing!

If only to fuel your Imagination and it's Pretend,I prolly shoot a Laser or two. Hmmmmmmm...how best to rub your nose even further in your INCREDIBLE Fhuqking Stupidity?!? Lemme see here.

I got it!

PLEASE feel free to botch the come-ups associated,with a 105 Hornie BTHP at 3350fps,250 zero and a paltry Reupold MK4 M1 LR 3.5-10x on tilt. Google that too.

Laughing!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Marty's 30MOA clipslotted/double lugged rail stabbed by default with 8x40's,being an obvious given,yet still sailing over your pointy head and furrowed brow. You'll wanna Google that too. Laughing!

Lemme give you yet another not so fhuqking subtle "hint",if only for the untold time. If I take the time to pen it,you'll be best served to write it down and apply same. HINT. Rest assured,it do add to the humor quotient,that you are too fhuqking STUPID,to savvy such facts and even "do" that "much". Good time to Whine some more and add to the length of your insecurities. Re-Hint.

Here's to you doing your best,given your "means","abilities" and "comprehension"...you "lucky" bitch.

Laughing!

GOOD talk.

Do not let the cat get your tongue,nor the couch your kchunt.

Hopin' it ain't rude to add more RAR ala Flyin' Lion,75A-Maxand Plug & Plays. Pardon it having seen a wee bit of use and my being forced to already ReBlue it.

[Linked Image]

The 30mm Reupold MK4 M1 4.5-14x puked in just a coupla pokes. Hint.

[Linked Image]

Raminate Boyd's do 'em some serious favors. Hint.

[Linked Image]

Just sayin'.

Hint.........................

Are you the last surviving member of the lollipop gang?

Or were you one of the flying monkeys?

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Flying monkeys

IC B2

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Couple questions:

How do read the wind at max ordinate? Is there a special technique or tool to read the wind in the stratosphere, as that's were the 105 will be on the way to 2000 yards.

What range finder do you use on those 'up to 2000 ' shots?

What is up with the yellow paint pencil glyphs on all you shyt?

Will a SWFA stand the recoil of a normal hunting round, with out the windshield falling out?

Were you born with superior knowledge? Where was it acquired if not?

Why is everyone else Soooooo phuqing stoopid and you remain unscathed?

Last edited by Axtell; 11/28/15.
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Sugar tits hope I did not upset you not often members here call you for what your are a junk collecting lying sack of chit Post a 2000 yard three shot group from your 6x45 . Hell shoot five times and post the best three.
Pinned to the gun, not like the pinned you are a custom to at assrangercamp.

You are right I had all my data in moa and was saying mills my bad. point is you could have enough dope to hit the moon and that little turd ain't going to make it .
If it will prove it you love RND. I say you can't.
As to my drinker it has more table fair than ten of those little black tail . If you ever get a chance to kill an elk don't for get to take pictures..
Dink [Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image] No lazy eyes here folks.

At least stick doesn't post pics of cum stained sheets:
[Linked Image]

This isn't 'Nam Donny, there are RULES...
P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
TFF!!!!!

How do you know a Trump hater? They'll tell you.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
That's funny it's sweets 7.62 bore cleaner but it's funny.
Take it your a little bit of a sugar tits fan, sad you buy his bullcrap it's do nothing Knuts he hates the most.
He has ran a lot great members off that got sick of his BS the kinda guys that write loading manuals and do real ballistic work. You think he's funny and cute but he's really a self righteous little puke that has robbed the campfire of some very wonderful resources with his 2 grade crap.
He's best suited behind a chickens keyboard talking trash about what he thinks he knows like 2000yard 6x45. You really should hang on his every word.

Last edited by fredIII; 11/29/15.
A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Originally Posted by Axtell
Couple questions:

How do read the wind at max ordinate? Is there a special technique or tool to read the wind in the stratosphere, as that's were the 105 will be on the way to 2000 yards.

What range finder do you use on those 'up to 2000 ' shots?

What is up with the yellow paint pencil glyphs on all you shyt?

Will a SWFA stand the recoil of a normal hunting round, with out the windshield falling out?

Were you born with superior knowledge? Where was it acquired if not?

Why is everyone else Soooooo phuqing stoopid and you remain unscathed?

Silence !

IC B3

G
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by Axtell

Silence !

Don't give up on B,

he' prolly out shootin' or hunting

[Linked Image]
maybe even fishing with a compact rifle.

FWIW, IIRC he only gets two posts a day at this time.

He'll be back, I'm almost positive.

JAPPFT,

GWB

Last edited by geedubya; 11/29/15.

A Kill Artist. When I draw, I draw blood.
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Thanks for all the info guys! Been looking at and reading about the Ruger American compact and it sounds like I can't go too far wrong for the money.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
The reason Big Stick's 6.5 shoots so well at distance is his brand of barrel. Look closely at it and you can see it is the **ucking brand. Cant go wrong with that.

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by 14Homer
The reason Big Stick's 6.5 shoots so well at distance is his brand of barrel. Look closely at it and you can see it is the **ucking brand. Cant go wrong with that.

I didn't see any 6.5's in any of his pictures.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by taylorce1
Originally Posted by 14Homer

I didn't see any 6.5's in any of his pictures.

Sorry I had to zoom in a little more, just a 6.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
LOL little fella can't handle the recoil of a 6.5 it's y he's so high on the 6 it's also a great kids gun.

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
In appreciation of all the mills previously mentioned in this thread....

[Linked Image]

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
fredrica,

Very SPECIAL of you,to offer your keen oblivious insight on Retardation and it's inherent "sweet satisfactions". Bless your heart.

Do you still play with Tonka Toys in your cat's litterbox and continue to make those special sounds?!?

You "hard charger" you.

I'll feign my "surprise",that you went wayyyyyyyyyyyy outta your fhuqking way,to refrain ALL things The Rifle. What were the fhuqking "odds",after you having Regalia'd yourself in sucha fashion?!? I'm fhuqking crying...I'm laughing sooooooooooooo fhuqking hard!

Here's to you doing your best,with what incredibly fhuqking little you have to work with. Looking forward to the "big day",when you can finally afford a camera. THAT will be cool. Laughing!

At least Imagination and Pretend are priced in sucha way,that you can afford to "contribute".

You may consider holding your breath,while you stomp your itty-bitty feet,to really add "substance" to your brazen "stand" and punctuate your Vagina Monologue right proper.

Don't let the cat get your tongue,nor the couch your kchunt.

You go girl!......................

'xtell,

Pardon my being afforded the luxury,of not being forced to guess.

Slow day today,in piss flat conditions! Laughing!

[Linked Image]

The Babiest Montucky with it's 18.5" spout,gives up a whopping .5 Mil of full value 10mph wind at the 1000yd line,to an OEM SAAMI 243Win Montucky squirtin' Skinners at 3300fps+. No too shabby,for a 2525fps launch. Hint.

It gives up .4 Mil of 1000yd wind to a 20" '10 'ticker and a BHW 1-8" 20" SAAMI 243Win Rifle Gas spout,flingin' the Skinner at 3100fps.

That despite 20grs less propellant. Hint.

Cheer up...Hornie 105 BTHP's are in the Krunchenticker's works,to spruce things up a smidge. Just might be a 10x MD Fixed Fhuqker aboard same. Google it. Laughing!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Watch out for a 20" MTU 1-7.7" Bart' 223AI Ruger MKII becoming rather famous. Inlettin' is gawddamned nearly fhuqking done,with DBM nestled and MDT poly's along with AM steel 5-rounders. Just might be a 10x MQ Fixed Fhuqker aboard same.

'Best Google that too.

Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Pardon a S/S 700 wearing a 20" Liljee 1-9" #2 17Rem spout,gettin' it's handle inletted likewise and moments away. Don't worry,I'll dangle a pic to fuel your Imagination and it's Pretend,so you can at least say you seen pixels. Just might be a 6x MQ Fixed Fhuqker aboard same. Laughing!

Woops.

[Linked Image]

You suck a mean ass,you Do Nothing Day Dreaming Dumbfhuqk. Looking forward to your next Whine!

Love your pics! Laughing!

1000 words.

[Linked Image]

Hint.

GOOD talk.

Bless your heart...................

NH',

Don't horn her up,or she'll go to playing that fhuqking banjo.

Again...................

g',

It were a right proper Cast & Blast.

And then some...................

'archer,

In 223,go S/S Compact and refrain the Rancher,due the obvious inherent attributes associated with S/S...but also throat geometry. The 5.56 Rancher's throat is as deep as fredrica's. Hint.

The RAR 243's are spot on,in regards to twist/throat/COAL.

HINT................

'Homer,

You AMAZINGLY Stupid Fhuqk...is there no fhuqking end to your simply Incredible Dumbfhuqktitude?!?

Didn't think so. Hint.

Your pics are awesome!

taylor',

Now don't go teasin' The Do Nothing Gang,for be "blessed" with the inherent "ability"to fhuqk up Top Notch pixels.

Them crossed-eyes do them no favors.

Bless their hearts....................

'Boomer,

Purty mean of you to tease Banjo Gal,about her "ability" to muse Mils,MOA,Come-ups,boolits,glass and the like. Cat Poop and Fences is THE building blocks of Rifle Savvy.

Give or fhuqking take!

Though it is funnier than fhuqk!...........................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by Big Stick

taylor',

Now don't go teasin' The Do Nothing Gang,for be "blessed" with the inherent "ability"to fhuqk up Top Notch pixels.

Them crossed-eyes do them no favors.

Bless their hearts....................

Well thanks I guess, but I'm usually included in " The Do Nothing Gang" when you talk about one of my posts. The only reason I'm stalking your post is my interest in your 6X45. I'm just trying to glean a little info and watch the "whitty banter". So sally forth with your babiest Montucky and whack something, so I can hear a report.

L
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
L
I shot a whitetail doe on Saturday with a 6x45. She was 130#, really big for where I was hunting. The 80 Ttsx impacted the front shoulder on a quartering towards me shot with an estimated impact velocity of about 2400 fps. Result was a complete, over the top, back flip, drt. Pretty neat to be able to watch the whole thing perfectly through the scope.

Page 2 of 17 1 2 3 4 16 17

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

72 members (10gaugemag, 444Matt, 44automag, 35sambar, 14 invisible), 2,213 guests, and 694 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,279
Posts18,467,667
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.