Hop To
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
S
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
S
[Linked Image]

The end of democracy, and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Obama created ISIS. Can't blame Bush for them.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Chit, and all this time i thought your master created I stepped in s h it by pulling the troops out and created a vaccum. 😱

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Bush's "legacy" is right here at home in the guise of: The Patriot Act, Homeland Security etc. And I am a conservative Republican, lest you think otherwise.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
History may show it was a mistake to invade Iraq.
However history will show the bigger mistakes have/will be made by zero.
ISIS, Arab spring, his mishandling of Iraq, the mess that is the present ME and it's continual downward spiral.

NRA Patron Member
IC B2

B
BFD Offline
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
Originally Posted by SAcharlie
[Linked Image]

yep
without question

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by SAcharlie
[Linked Image]

...and the point is?

.... like tears in the rain
B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
He's a fuc k ing moron. Personal vendetta accomplished by going back into Iraq and finishing what his daddy couldn't and oil prices rose to way beyond normal. Did I mention he's a worthless piece of chit?

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
GWB's presidential legacy is Obama.

GWB paved the way for whoever won the Democratic nomination to attain the presidency. McCain sealed the deal, but probably wouldn't have mattered who it was.

"Put none but Americans on guard tonight."
-George Washington
D
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
D
No one talks about Jimmah toppling the Shah of Iran. How has that worked out?

Saddam was bad enough, but are things in Iraq better now?

Those Jihadist cultures seem to be most stable, crazies contained, when they have a strong man in charge. We work hard to bring them "democracy" and we are rewarded with the Arab Spring. Wasn't for the Egyptian military, that country would be another Iran.

The more we meddle, arming "moderates", the more ISIS types we'll see on TV parading around in our fine military vehicles, black flags flying.

Look at the mess in Syria. By half heartedly trying to topple Assad, we opened the door for Putin to become a major player.

Turkey was let into NATO, now they're hooking horns with Russia. Does that draw NATO into the Syrian civil war, a proxy war that could spread into a regional conflict, or worse?

This leading from behind stuff is gonna get our behinds kicked if things don't change.

DF

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
All those who want to chit on W consider this:

Where would the World be if the hanging chads fell Gore's way? Odds are Al Queda would be so strong that Europe and the US would have been in flames ten years ago. Don't think the Muslims haven't had this mass emigration planned and funded for a long time. Obama's Arab Spring fiasco just gave the mass confusion to accelerate it.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
B
BFD Offline
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
richer for sure

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
ISIS is on Obongo's watch.

W will go down as a typical establishment republican president.

His greatest fault was not answering back to the drive by's with his bully pulpit, as does (and will) Trump

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Why don't we hear your hero blowing about Arab Spring anymore? Could be a fricken' clue there.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
GWB is out of office, the mess we find ourselves in right now is squarely on the shoulder of the idiot that we have in the White House.

He pulled troops from Iraq and he never should have done it. They provided a semblance of stability and that's not a bad thing to have in the Middle East. People say we shouldn't meddle in their business but the fact of the matter is they want us dead regardless of what we are or aren't doing over there. It's an ideal and they have waged jihad on us for our beliefs.

What's incredible to me is that Zero wants to do the exact same thing to Assad that GWB did with Hussein and in a much more critical time in the crisis and to pour fuel onto the fire he wants to import more of these sub human pieces of excrement to the USA under the guise of "refugees"

I'll say this for GW, he knew that nothing good came from pussy footing around over there. You don't half ass anything or you just end up in the mess we're in. If you hit them you hit them hard and you don't stop

Until we get somebody with a nut sack in the White House we're all screwed

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Al Qaeda et all were defeated before Bush left office. All Tyrant Obama the Liar had to do was maintain the peace. That required leaving 10-20 thousand men stationed in Iraq to back up the Iraqis. Tyrant Obama the Liar refused to do this. He only wanted to leave a token force in Iraq and the Iraqis decided that their was no point in signing a SOF agreement for so few troops. Then Tyrant Obama the Liar did what he is best at he lied and blamed his failure on the Iraqis. As a result Tyrant Obama the Liar lost the peace and now you progressive fascists are lying again and blaming Obama's failure on GWB.

[Linked Image from ]
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Nothing that any other president had done is worse than Tyrant Obama the Liar's betrayal of our country by helping Iran get nuclear weapons and giving them $150 billion to wage war against Israel and the rest of the Middle East.

[Linked Image from ]
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
[Linked Image]

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I think it all ties together, starting Waaay back, before partitioning the area into the modern "States" defined by ill considered borders.

Mostly, as far as GWB goes, his legacy to me, and I'll remember it until I get dementia, is the way he looked in a certain classroom on a certain day on a certain September morning. Not a very Presidential look, and worse yet, not very Presidential action.

I'm glad I don't get to sit around at my job when the stuff starts getting strange. I work with living critters, non-human, and thing die if I don't act when things go whacko.

Geno

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Mostly, as far as GWB goes, his legacy to me, and I'll remember it until I get dementia, is the way he looked in a certain classroom on a certain day on a certain September morning. Not a very Presidential look, and worse yet, not very Presidential action.

Only an idiot or a progressive fascist would think that it made one iota of difference if Bush spend 10 minutes reading to the children.

[Linked Image from ]
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

571 members (2500HD, 219 Wasp, 1234, 17CalFan, 22kHornet, 222Sako, 41 invisible), 2,658 guests, and 1,119 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,291
Posts18,467,947
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.