Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 92 of 175 1 2 90 91 92 93 94 174 175
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Cop lover, cop hater, or indifferent, anyone who says "cra-cra" should be kicked in the junk.

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Guide-hater.

Originally Posted by GreatWaputi
Cop lover, cop hater, or indifferent, anyone who says "cra-cra" should be kicked in the junk.

Originally Posted by SBTCO
your flippant remarks which you so adeptly sling
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi

Grin...

I bust that out only when there is not an effective word choice for super crazy...

- Greg

Success is found at the intersection of planning, hard work, and stubbornness.
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
The Adams county sheriffs office released there names..Hummm

COUNCIL - The Adams County Sheriff's Office has released the names of the deputies involved in the fatal shooting of Council rancher Jack Yantis on Nov. 1.

The two deputies were identified Monday afternoon as Cody Rolland and Brian Wood.

The sheriff's office said Rolland has been employed as full-time deputy by the Adams County Sheriff’s Office since July 2015 but has been an Idaho certified peace officer since 2000.

Wood has been employed by the sheriff's office since June 2013.

“Out of concern for the safety of the two deputies involved in this incident and the desire for a fair and impartial investigation to be conducted, I have been hesitant to release the names. I still have concerns about threats made against the deputies but, at this time I believe that it is the right thing to do,” Zollman said in the news release that named the deputies..

Last edited by logcutter; 11/30/15.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by logcutter
The Adams county sheriffs office released there names..Hummm

“Out of concern for the safety of the two deputies involved in this incident and the desire for a fair and impartial investigation to be conducted, I have been hesitant to release the names. I still have concerns about threats made against the deputies but, at this time I believe that it is the right thing to do,” Zollman said in the news release that named the deputies..

The two deputies were revealed in other media sources like the article I posted earlier today. Looks like the sheriff has been backed into a corner by The People....

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Bluedreaux
Originally Posted by curdog4570
when you discover that many intelligent citizens hate cops as a group.

I'd love to be hated by an intelligent person, at least once before I die.

OK, I'll hate you. Now you can go peacefully. whistle

grin

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
The two deputies were revealed in other media sources like the article I posted earlier today. Looks like the sheriff has been backed into a corner by The People....

It appears that way..I guess he wanted to make it official.There names have been out for quite sometime but many ignored them as rumors,not official.

Now it's official. laugh

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Gonehuntin,

In the above post is that your website, or just a source you are using?

"Put none but Americans on guard tonight."
-George Washington
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It's just a source I found on another forum.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Just curious.

"Put none but Americans on guard tonight."
-George Washington
IC B3

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Some more info on Brian Wood after McCall PD got rid of him..

According to POST, McCall police terminated Wood’s employment on Nov. 30, 2011. The McCall city clerk would not tell the Statesman whether Wood’s departure was involuntary, citing personnel privacy.

Nineteen months later, on June 27, 2013, Wood joined the Sheriff’s Office in neighboring Adams County as a part-time marine deputy. He became a full-time deputy that Sept. 20.

According to Idaho’s court records repository, Wood pleaded guilty in 2011 to two violations of Idaho Fish and Game regulations: unlawfully possessing wildlife and having no game-hunting tag. He paid $715 in fines and received a withheld judgment in 2013, which means he satisfied the terms of his sentence and no conviction was entered into his record.

Wood had four traffic infractions between 2001 and 2005, including two speeding tickets, a lack of registration and reckless driving, which was reduced to failure to obey highway lane markings.

He is married.

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

According to Idaho’s court records repository, Wood pleaded guilty in 2011 to two violations of Idaho Fish and Game regulations: unlawfully possessing wildlife and having no game-hunting tag. He paid $715 in fines and received a withheld judgment in 2013, which means he satisfied the terms of his sentence and no conviction was entered into his record.

Wood had four traffic infractions between 2001 and 2005, including two speeding tickets, a lack of registration and reckless driving, which was reduced to failure to obey highway lane markings.

He is married.

[/i]

Nice.

Folks get all sorts of pissed when the deceased's prior criminal history was discussed, yet...

regardless, the fact that he had all these violations does show one thing. That the "thin blue line" in Idaho maybe isn't as thick as some people think.

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
A police officer poaching while still employed as an officer is news worthy,especially one that was in on the needless murder of a rancher...

One of three counts against him while he was still employed as an officer.

0/25/2011 I36-1202 F/G-Wildlife-Wasteful Destruction or Mutilation of
Officer: xxxxxx, KEVIN S., 6000

What is wasteful destruction or mutilation of???

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A police officer poaching while still employed as an officer is news worthy,especially one that was in on the needless murder of a rancher...

Exactly, and a deceased individual with a history of assault is not?

Got it.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

A rancher and GUIDE......

that is INDEED newsworthy.

Thank you for your continuing updates.

Greg

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L

History of, one time in the 90's..Sure,why not..Let it all hang out for everyone involved and let the hammer fall on those that deserve it.

No more hiding or being protected by the badge..Evidently the Idaho Statesman did a simple search on the Idaho Repository for Brian S Wood for his court records..Available to anyone, especially the Adams county sheriff whom hired him.Had the sheriff done his job, none of this would have happened either.

Lot's of blame to go around!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RWE

Got it.

Wasting good editable meat of game

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by 700LH
Originally Posted by RWE

Got it.

Wasting good editable meat of game

Would "editable meat of game" be "mega team"

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by RWE

Got it.

RWE, you are nauseating. You can't see the problem, because YOU are the problem.

FIRST and FOREMOST, you have NO idea what the one, ancient, assault charge on Yantis' record was about. Then you go and insinuate that a single conviction twenty years ago is somehow equivalent to a sworn officer with three recent major proven incidents.

Who knows how many violations were kept behind the blue line?

RWE, you are worse than officer Wood. You, and your ilk behind the blue line, create pigs like him.

Sic Semper Tyrannis
RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Dutch

RWE, you are nauseating. You can't see the problem, because YOU are the problem.

FIRST and FOREMOST, you have NO idea what the one, ancient, assault charge on Yantis' record was about. Then you go and insinuate that a single conviction twenty years ago is somehow equivalent to a sworn officer with three recent major proven incidents.

Who knows how many violations were kept behind the blue line?

RWE, you are worse than officer Wood. You, and your ilk behind the blue line, create pigs like him.

You are an ignorant dick.

All I ever asked was that the rules apply evenly throught out.

Show me once, just once, in this [bleep] thread where I said the cops are innocent, you [bleep] tool.

I want to see justice done in an orderly and "thought out" fashion, not your brand of ignorant frontier justice, wrought with conjecture and innuendo.

[bleep] idiot.

BTW, I'm not a cop.

Page 92 of 175 1 2 90 91 92 93 94 174 175

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

162 members (5sdad, 2ndwind, 17CalFan, 907brass, 257_X_50, 29 invisible), 1,927 guests, and 1,015 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,599
Posts18,454,493
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.